New CAWL Cup Open Registration
Hey Cubers,

After setting up the new website for AssaultCube, I can confirm that a new CAWL League section has opened up for AssaultCube. The first cup will be a test to see how many teams are still active. This way, I can arrange Invite Only and Open Cups depending on the community's preference. For this first cup, there will not be a major prize. If this league can thrive for AssaultCube and its community, I will introduce sponsors for this game as well as live casting and big prizes (keyboards, mice, headsets, etc).

A new cup will be held on the date of Halloween. We have an Anti Cheat set up for this game. If teams are interested, please message here and/or sign up on cawl.webs.com. I will then update the schedules and hopefully this first cup will be a success. We will use Duff's rules for the tournament and there will be a maximum of 5 players per team. In the future, CAWL will hold special events called drafts in which players looking for teams and free agents can play in scrimmages for team admins and leaders to watch and scout.

Thanks again Cubers!

One more thing, if you intend to sign up, please type all the players in your team in the Message box of Sign Up. Thanks!
Thanks given by:
Putted it in the box, site was a bit messy imo so tell me if i have to do more!
Thanks given by:
I'm pretty hyped for this, i wish the rules and how the league works were explained a bit more thoroughly though.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, not to be a downer but will this anti-cheat be open-sourced to at least the developers? I'm not real down with third party software that nobody knows what the fuck it does.
Thanks given by: Million , Teapot , Marti , 1Cap
(11 Oct 15, 03:54AM)Waffles Wrote: Yeah, not to be a downer but will this anti-cheat be open-sourced to at least the developers? I'm not real down with third party software that nobody knows what the fuck it does.

Our league is sponsored by an anti cheat called ACP, who protects Brazilian gaming leagues. It is a free download from their main website.

(10 Oct 15, 04:52PM)BaDMonkey Wrote: I'm pretty hyped for this, i wish the rules and how the league works were explained a bit more thoroughly though.

I am in the process of making all the rules. Sorry for the wait!
Thanks given by:
This ACP isn't even compatible with Linux lol
Thanks given by: +f0r3v3r+
Anticheat protecting brazilian gaming leagues? AC seems like its the right place! Lol

ACP also protects 'Call of Dutty' lol
Thanks given by:
give me the BIN or no way lol
Thanks given by:
.rC| will take part
Thanks given by:
I think these Anti-cheat issues must be addressed, for the main reasons:
1. A lot of players on Assaultcube run on Linux and mac OS.
2. No one wants to install something which we don't know what exactly it is. Maybe if, like waffles suggested, you allowed some developers to view it, and maybe even help to optimize it for AC, or even help you guys bring it cross platform.
Thanks given by:
anti cheat LOL

who are you?
Thanks given by:
So is this happening or what?
Thanks given by:
He must be new
Thanks given by:
naysayers, your data is already mined why care about some shitty anticheat? I have faith in random brazilians... as long as you stop the hax bind/macro id chop my cock off for that
Thanks given by: