Poll: How many of you have faced the same problem ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
75.00%
3 75.00%
No
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Servers with unmapped coding
this message is to Psy clan servers..

from past few weeks all the SOL servers are gone i am forced to play TLSS on TwinTowers_2013_Patched. And one problem I am facing a lot is, ban due to running fast on stairs. Now this is a glitch or old codings, which server thinks someone as hacker if someone runs faster than the limit in codings. And people think I was hacking. And when ever I play with those people on other servers they ban me calling hacker. Please fix this problem. Now one server is good with these codings is Riko's Gift. But there are not a lot of servers which support TLSS on TwinTowers_2013_Patched.

Vinayill
Thanks given by:
Quote:Poll: How many of you have faced the same problem ? Yes/No

If you speak about the issue when the anti-cheat bans you when you don't cheat, yes. Often. The anti-cheat secret function is to disable you from jumping in stairs because it's dangerous for your ankles. /s
The anti-cheat seems to not calculate well the speed gain from jumping in stairs
Thanks given by:
The game and the anticheat were not made to handle these maps. They are not supported. If you're having issues while playing on them, its your problem.
Thanks given by:
(01 Aug 15, 07:00PM)Luc@s Wrote: The game and the anticheat were not made to handle these maps. They are not supported. If you're having issues while playing on them, its your problem.

Vinayill, the anticheat was made to work only in ac_depot's CLA base, the false positives that result from you leaving this area are nobody's concern. Please do not make anyone code a proper anticheat library that can handle trivial cases.
Thanks given by: +f0r3v3r+
(01 Aug 15, 07:00PM)Luc@s Wrote: The game and the anticheat were not made to handle these maps. They are not supported. If you're having issues while playing on them, its your problem.

Basic double-jumps on official maps often get me banned...
Thanks given by: Marti