Please change this for next version
The current AC version for mac crashes whenever settings like changing gamma are implemented. Mac users may be a minority in the community but please change this, it's game breaking. I'm stuck at /gamma 100 and, even after adjusting /lightscale 2;recalc, I still can't see the enemy in some parts of maps (i.e. its too dark in des3 CLA base for me to even know an enemy is there).

inb4 change your lightscale to 1: whenever I do that the game crashes
Thanks given by: starix/A/
Try using this client instead, there's a nifty feature called extraambient which is like gamma except it isn't ugly
Thanks given by: MerCyKiL
holy fucknuts thats different. i can actually see whats happening in des3 bases lol. thanks

i was actually told to download this but not told about the extraambient feature. makes all the difference in the world
Thanks given by:
you guys dont understand the game is dead , every devs are dead every leader of this game is dead , this game wont have a new versions , its done.
Devs killed the game.
Thanks given by: sukablya , champo
Can I ban him? ^^^ Yeah. That guy. I am tired... abso-fking-lutely TIRED of you people saying the game is dead. It was alive before your kind came here and it will live long after you chose to grace us with your COD style loving, your stat praising presence. Hey bro, does Redbull give you wings? Can you flap them and Fly the Fuck Out? You are nothing if all you're going to do is insult a game just because it doesn't fulfill your gamer experience. This isn't about you, you fking parasite. This is about the dozens of randoms who connect and play everyday for the hell of it. This is about the shimmies who love AC for what it is. Take your bullshit and get out. You want competition? Women's Tennis is calling. You want competition? I think Badminton could use a champion.

Devs did not kill the game. Toxic ignorant misled fks like you are what gave it a killing blow.
Thanks given by: Luc@s , Z-karIuS , #M|A#Wolf , +f0r3v3r+
Youre wrong morgankell, im sorry to tell you but just open your eyes n accept the truth.
Thanks given by:
I play assautcube since 8year
And i love this game.
but the true is than the devs killed the game.
I still play ac
you dont.
and probably played the game before you and competitve game before you but w/e
Thanks given by:
Instead of having this pointless discussion about how the game is dead, can we actually try to make some attempt to fix it? Cheers
Thanks given by: Padfoot
(29 Jul 15, 09:04AM)al3rt Wrote: just open your eyes
or open server list haha
Thanks given by: Cemer
(29 Jul 15, 11:20AM)Oracle Wrote: Instead of having this pointless discussion about how the game is dead, can we actually try to make some attempt to fix it?  Cheers

then look the others thread about new version im surporting lucas for his client , the others devs just ignore this.
I would love to see ac active again , really.
Thanks given by:
mby just let community make the next version, make dev every1 who wants and knows how to dev.
or care about ur epic ac/dev stat under nick and dont give a fuck
Thanks given by: kleinkariert , |HP| , ReDBuLL
(29 Jul 15, 11:46AM)sukablya Wrote: mby just let community make the next version, make dev every1 who wants and knows how to dev.

Where are people getting the idea that there are a lot of people who want to become dev? The only people who have actively expressed interest (afaik) are Undead and Z3r0, and that's only for the mapping side (not coding)
Thanks given by:
(29 Jul 15, 01:01PM)Oracle Wrote: Where are people getting the idea that there are a lot of people who want to become dev?  The only people who have actively expressed interest (afaik) are Undead and Z3r0, and that's only for the mapping side (not coding)
oh exactly, no one cares anymore, 2late
Thanks given by: |HP|
(29 Jul 15, 01:01PM)Oracle Wrote:
(29 Jul 15, 11:46AM)sukablya Wrote: mby just let community make the next version, make dev every1 who wants and knows how to dev.

Where are people getting the idea that there are a lot of people who want to become dev? The only people who have actively expressed interest (afaik) are Undead and Z3r0, and that's only for the mapping side (not coding)

Lucas. We can still believe in Lucas.
Thanks given by: ReDBuLL
COME ON LUCAS, BE THE NEXT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST AND SACRIFICE YOURSELF FOR US POOR PILGRIMS AND SINNERS
Thanks given by: ReDBuLL
(29 Jul 15, 01:01PM)Oracle Wrote: Where are people getting the idea that there are a lot of people who want to become dev?  The only people who have actively expressed interest (afaik) are Undead and Z3r0, and that's only for the mapping side (not coding)

Well, concerning the mapping side, I used to actively try to change things, fix bugs and force RK to accept what he thought were intentional features were in fact bugs/glitches. Unfortunatelly, after two years without support except from Andrez (kudos), as long as RK will have a decision power, the official maps will never receive any fix, his official map standard are twisted, those who think this kind of bugs are intentionals does not belong to the dev team. I've reported many similar bugs and none of them were considered as unintentional glitches.

EDIT: I can do one last bug report if a dedicated dev is willing to fix them or let someone fix it once for all.
Thanks given by: Orynge , Oracle , Nightmare , Z3R0
Exo4mapdev
Thanks given by: Nightmare
Is that updated to 1.2.0.2, though?

EDIT: Just saw for myself that it is. Sexy.
Thanks given by:
We dont need mapdev's though
EDIT: Well we do but coding and balancing should be our main concern IMO
Thanks given by: Halte
(29 Jul 15, 10:56AM)ReDBuLL Wrote: I play assautcube since 8year
And i love  this game.
but the true is than the devs killed the game.
I still play ac
you dont.
and probably played the game before you and competitve game before you but w/e

Who are you again? How many times have you changed your name? What version did you start with? Last time I checked I do play AC. Because I am pretty sure that when I click the AC icon on my desktop it takes me to AC. So if you can tell me exactly how you grew us some wings and support AC it would be helpful.

You fking FKO. You ain't supported us since shit.
Thanks given by: Nightmare , +f0r3v3r+
i see MK often in pubs
Thanks given by:
(31 Jul 15, 04:05AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: We dont need mapdev's though

It's not like "mapdevs" would slow down any developing process around... It's just a bonus.
(01 Aug 15, 03:33PM)ExodusS Wrote:
(31 Jul 15, 04:05AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: We dont need mapdev's though

It's not like "mapdevs" would slow down any developing process around... It's just a bonus.

Valid point. Perhaps I should have said "we need more than mapdevs" xD
Thanks given by:
Well this went way off topic. Thanks RedBull for being that one guy to ruin it again. I'm watching you.
At least the conversation was fruitful, structured, shared community insight about the game, and was more than just a bunch of bitching at each other
Thanks given by: