About screenplays
Sorry for opening another thread, but this isn't as much useless as the previous ones

Now the kernel of the problem, I managed to write a sort of screenplay for a story I wrote back in 2013, and now it seems totally done I don't know what to exactly do with it

How do usually people manage to get in touch with someone who may be interested to make it become something bigger and more actual?
Thanks given by:
You could try posting on random game forums for assistance in this matter, since small gaming communities tend to have people highly experienced in this area.
Thanks given by: MorganKell , Z3R0 , Undead , +f0r3v3r+ , Orynge , Cemer
You could try to shut up instead of posting idiot and totally unhelpful replies
Thanks given by: MorganKell
There are probably books out there for screenplays like Writers Market is for books. Although tbh I think Writers Market might work for a screenplay as well. Essentially it's all the information you'd need about getting in touch with someone who actually has the ability to make it happen. The other option is film yourself. Indie.
Thanks given by: Andrez
id definitely just research as much as you can on this

maybe check locally and visit a few plays if any near your area

check out your local theatre scene - they might have some insight, or snub you, but thats a risk you need to be willing to take

reddit might even be a good idea, or other more specialized forums that deal with writing

start networking or building it up slowly

or do it indie like morgan said

idk im not actually knowledgable in this so im just spouting ideas that make sense to my ignorant brain

hth
Ask for some mapping help and use your modding skill to create a machinima out of it?
(26 Jul 15, 07:59PM)Andrez Wrote: You could try to shut up instead of posting idiot and totally unhelpful replies

You could try to shut up too instead of posting idiot and totally useless threads :D
Thanks given by:
(26 Jul 15, 11:14PM)Marti Wrote:
(26 Jul 15, 07:59PM)Andrez Wrote: You could try to shut up instead of posting idiot and totally unhelpful replies

You could try to shut up too instead of posting idiot and totally useless threads :D

So original
Please teach how to be so trivial, master

(26 Jul 15, 10:44PM)ExodusS Wrote: Ask for some mapping help and use your modding skill to create a machinima out of it?
Hahahaha it would be a nice thing, but this definitely worths something more than a machinima, and it would take much more time too
Thanks given by: