AssaultCube subreddit?
Just came across some AssaultCube subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/assaultcube. Looks pretty inactive, but kinda cool to see. Did anyone actually know this existed?
Thanks given by:
Yeah, I don't post on it though I am subscribed.
Thanks given by:
I knew about it. Nothing much has happened and the background looks like shit.
Thanks given by:
Yea it's existed for a bit of time, but it's a bit superfluous considering we have the forums
Thanks given by:
grey text on grey background, gr8
Thanks given by:
LOL, I didn't know that webpage. But I don't like that kind of webpage with that post situation :X
Thanks given by:
(20 Jul 15, 10:42AM)Vanquish Wrote: grey text on grey background, gr8

We can read with ease, and it's the (almost) same design than the old Vanilla Forum.
Thanks given by:
im pretty sure everyone knows a subreddit for this game would be miles shittier than the forums at the moment
Thanks given by:
(20 Jul 15, 06:14PM)Cemer Wrote: im pretty sure everyone knows a subreddit for this game would be miles shittier than the forums at the moment
Idk, seems hard to be shittier than this forum already is
Thanks given by:
i like the ac forum. mods are very fair and people can actually say what they think without being trolled. thats something we must save and its probably one of the best success of the game.
Thanks given by:
(20 Jul 15, 06:28PM)HoeHunter Wrote:
(20 Jul 15, 06:14PM)Cemer Wrote: im pretty sure everyone knows a subreddit for this game would be miles shittier than the forums at the moment

here at least we have the full control of the forum if we need to get rid of indesirable people
Thanks given by:
(20 Jul 15, 11:11PM)ExodusS Wrote:
(20 Jul 15, 06:28PM)HoeHunter Wrote:

here at least we have the full control of the forum if we need to get rid of indesirable people

You have the same ability as a subreddit mod.
Thanks given by:
IKR but I think maybe there are, judged by Reddit, unethical things to do as a mod like banning huge IP ranges that invulve many inocent people. And it's probably easier to come back after a ban from Reddit, if you start to manually filter all new subscribers, there is no point moving on Reddit.
Thanks given by:
edit
Thanks given by: Cemer , Undead
fuck
Thanks given by: champo
off
Thanks given by: Graziano
dem teamwork
Thanks given by: champo , Flint