Any way to fix it?
I know how much the new map reqs suck. Honestly I liked AC better in 1.1.0.4, everybody did.
Will it ever be possible to fix MEGATOWERS_REWIND to fit the new reqs? I'm not talking about the MEGATOWERS_SMALL. I'm talking about the original. By kip|Chips.
Thanks given by:
There's some push to remove map restrictions, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jul 15, 12:26PM)Nightmare Wrote: There's some push to remove map restrictions, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Good. The height restriction is probably one of the sumbest things. Area? Don't care. Height? What if I want a tower map?
Thanks given by:
Yah hopefully some people can relook at the map restrictions and maybe remove some of them. Until then hold tight and work around them.
Thanks given by: starix/A/ , Halte
I hear you, Horse. Before your time (probably) EzJemville and ac_oldvillage were maps that made this game great. I do hope that one day we can go back to those. But as DD said, better hold tight with the way things are
Thanks given by:
Oh just thought of something. Try pm'ing a dude named Phoenix. He fixed up that swatsilentday map so maybe he can help you out
Thanks given by:
I thought Phoenix quit the game. Unless this isn't the Phoenix who became Vanilla.
Thanks given by:
He is back, I've seen him yesterday
Thanks given by:
Alright.
Thanks given by:
How far does the rabbit hole go?
Thanks given by:
(26 Jul 15, 08:30PM)MorganKell Wrote: How far does the rabbit hole go?

Not sure what you mean, but if you mean by max height, it's pretty high up. Way more than 20 cubes.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jul 15, 10:04AM)ZS/Horse Wrote: Will it ever be possible to fix MEGATOWERS_REWIND to fit the new reqs?
no way, original had about 200+ cubes high, now max high of map (if you will use glitch ofc) is 93,5 cubes, "camper" maps for example

(22 Jul 15, 05:44AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: Try pm'ing a dude named Phoenix. He fixed up that swatsilentday map so maybe he can help you out
no, he doesn't care about ac anymore

(25 Jul 15, 03:52PM)Padfoot Wrote: I thought Phoenix quit the game. Unless this isn't the Phoenix who became Vanilla.
wat? ofc isn't
Thanks given by: |HP|
Can someone show me how/tell me how to 'glitch' the map height, until they ditch the reqs?
Thanks given by:
sorry no, high chance to get perm ban again %)
Thanks given by: