small updates ?
I know a lot of websites about game downloading that if the game is updated it will appear at the top.

ac devs should to make small changes to get new players.
Thanks given by: Nightmare
#1.3-in-2015

There's already plenty of things done to add, even if it's mostly small stuff. /pause being the sexy thing for matches.
Thanks given by: starix/A/
(12 Jul 15, 09:40PM)acneedsbackto11 Wrote: I know a lot of websites about game downloading that if the game is updated it will appear at the top.

ac devs should to make small changes to get new players.

Could work but I feel that AC draws people because of its simplicity and low maintenance. Doing this may drive some people away from the game.
Thanks given by: D3M0NW0LF
They could certainly make smaller updates, I don't think everyone's going to be scared away becase of having to update every year instead of three...
Thanks given by: ZS/Horse
(19 Jul 15, 02:35AM)JMM Wrote: They could certainly make smaller updates, I don't think everyone's going to be scared away becase of having to update every year instead of three...

I was playing 1.1.0.3 since it was released, and then I had to go on medical leave for a couple of years, and when I came back it was only 1.2... I thought to myself, "Wait, I was expecting like 1.5 or something."
Thanks given by: