Frags of Fame
Fellow Fraggers,

I'm here to induce a new era of competition in AssaultCube; Frags of Fame.

Periodically (approximately once a month), a montage of the best moments in AssaultCube will be compiled and published. Alongside an assemblage of shocking and glorifying moments you make in-game, there will be a draw of the top 3 best moments of the preceding episode. Furthermore, a nomination of 5 adepts, fighting for the next draw of frags of fame, will also be presented, from which you will choose your top 3!

Taking part
There is no registration needed! All you need to do is read the rules, fill in the form below and send it in to me either by email ([email protected]), Private Message here on forums, or directly here in this thread! Email is preferred. 

Rules
  • You may only send in 1 amazing frag per episode!
  • Any instances of hacking or cheating will result with disqualification!
  • You may only send in your frags!
  • You must fully complete the form!
  • You must provide the demo, not a recording!
  • You may not participate with a previously sent in moment.
  • The moment has to occur on an official map.
  • It does not matter if it happens on a public or private server.
  • You cannot request a change in moment if you have already sent in a contribution!
  • If any rule is disobeyed or not upheld, your participation, in the respective episode, will be terminated! There are no exceptions.
Remember, this is a compilation of moments, no full-game experiences are of interest.

Form to fill in
  • Alias (player name under which you play in the demo):
  • Nickname (your official nickname):
  • Link to demo download: 
  • Time (when in the game does it occur - [e.g. from time remaining xx:xx to xx:xx]):
  • Description of your glorifying frag:
Find out more at http://fragsoffame.tk (Website currently unavailable. This isn't an issue, though, as you can always send in your glorifying moments).

You can already now send in your frags of fame, however, due to the holidays, the first episode will come out after the holidays, in late August or early September! So, if you have an amazing headshot spree, an epic rampage or anything worth glorifying, don't hesitate and send it in! Then stay tuned for the first episode!

Any questions, complaints, request, inquiries or feedback is warmly welcomed.

Who will the first fragger of fame become?

Execute the unimaginable. Get fragging and enjoy!
Nice idea and good work my friend :)
Thanks given by: starix/A/ , Graziano
This sounds awesome! Should be fun to compete for xD
Thanks given by: Graziano
as this the process? (...)

thanks !
Quote:Rules
You may only send in 1 amazing frag per episode!
Quote:So, if you have an amazing headshot spree, an epic rampage or anything worth glorifying, don't hesitate and send it in!

So can we send only 1 frag or can it be 2-4 consecutive frags?
Thanks given by: DogDancing , Graziano
I just came here for the song. Got a name?
NCR - Fade

Think that was it :)
Thanks given by: Million , Graziano
(08 Aug 15, 06:28AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: So can we send only 1 frag or can it be 2-4 consecutive frags?

i guess it can be max 1 'streak' you can send, so not 10x a headshot streak or smth
a vídeo best in my opinion is then playing "match/inter/cm", because is more competitive and hard to execute the frag move,
now in public to create a frag move is more easy, too well before I talked to al3rt .. a new option as "music".
Thanks given by: Graziano , Undead
When go start the videos same? S;
Thanks given by: Graziano , Undead
Yeah what ever happened to this? I was kinda excited about it.
I think al3rt is still in the czech republic so he cant work on this atm, not sure tho
(...) s;
Thanks given by: Undead , Graziano
I just guess your clips aren't good enough to be in the Frags of Fame
Thanks given by: Million , starix/A/
maybe yes, maybe no, more maybe too someone can help 1+1=2 (simply) :)

someone more too know edit?, because give to change the Project with other people, reason the guy that create no this online and who has talent to edit with effects of frags songs and organization can talk? (...) someone? (good idea)

fk this shit of al3rt i go pass my description who has talent to edit please 1 or 3 to help this Frag of Fame because honor this sure same ! ok i go start:
*I like this idea, more need start this shit HAHAH F1/F2?

day 17/7 playing stoned of _\|/_ FRAGofFAME!
Alias (player name under which you play in the demo): 20150717_2106_167.114.34.178_ac_ingress_15min_CTF
Nickname (your official nickname): starix Link to demo download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qtp0xs...in_CTF.dmo
Time: Then I go to base of adversary (10 minutes) and I atack killing 3, picking flag and score, and after I pikc a player in knife (more all demo has good moves :D )
Description of your glorifying frag:"do not judge me by the SYNOPSIS, if not the best part you lose" starix
music to video (good option): Youtube: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlRV2N8s_IQ 00:15/ 00:40) - WU TANG!
Thanks given by: Federico. , Undead , Mise" , Z3R0
And then people complain about my posts
Thanks given by:
please do not run away of subject

volunteers ? (;
Thanks given by: Undead
Stop going off topic starix
Thanks given by:
no stop! as talked before:
"please do not run away of subject"

the plan is good, lack action. Is as talked...
volunteers ? (;

relaxate en local JAJA :)
Thanks given by: Undead
How many useless things can one post?
Thanks given by:
(03 Sep 15, 07:55PM)champo Wrote: How many useless things can one post?

Well it is starix we are talking about...
Seriously though, stay on topic guys
Thanks given by:
All my good clips are on my broken laptop. Noooo....
Thanks given by:
Nice Idea , The ac need people how you !
With new idea and initiative !
Thanks given by: starix/A/
Quote:Well it is starix we are talking about...
Seriously though, stay on topic guys

No one else is going off-topic, stop trying to act like you're in charge or something, your moderation skills are fucked up like yourself. & since i can't pm you ~ next time actually give the right warning points according to what the person did and not just out of hate because that's bs
Thanks given by: Undead , Z3R0 , Graziano , Mise" , starix/A/
What, flamewar where not the usual people are involved in?? whats going on
Thanks given by:
who's sealhead ?
Thanks given by:
Fellow cubers,

Apologies for my belated return and for any unanswered Private Messages. I am progressively returning to my routines, after the summer, and should be at normal pace in no time, organizing this competition.

To clear up some misunderstandings and to answer questions related to:
(08 Aug 15, 06:28AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: So can we send only 1 frag or can it be 2-4 consecutive frags?
1 frag of fame is not a literal expression for solely ONE frag. Essentially, it is 1 or more events, happenings or actions prompted by you, resulting in an amazing act that can potentially be praised for its glory. Examples include: an amazing headshot, an elimination of all opponents and a flag score, etc. Examples of things not of interest: 1 kill every 2 minutes, a normal flag score, etc. Simply, with your AssaultCube intuition, attained through your hours of gaming, you should be capable to determine what is of extra ordinance and post it here! I hope I have cleared things up, if you have further questions or comments, please feel free to express yourselves here!

Please do not hesitate and keep sending in your entries. The final deadline for the first episode will be the 18th of September. All entries after that will be considered for the following episode! Note that only entries following the guidelines set will be considered. You will, possibly, be notified about any flaws when sending in your entries, but be sure to refer to the rules strictly as you could potentially lose your chance in participating in an episode!

Lastly, I would like to request any current participants, if capable, to send in additional entries. This is due to the lack of participants, leading to me maybe adding more than 1 accomplishment of a single player, subsequently increasing your chances in winning the title of a Fragger of Fame! This is, however, only a temporary alteration to the rules, which will be terminated after the deadline!

Thank you for your support and feedback! Please contact me through any means if you have any additional questions or complaints or anything relevant to this competition. Stay tuned and keep fragging!
Thanks given by: starix/A/ , Mise"
Can i send in my 24 gibs on redbull? Spread over a whole game though :/
Thanks given by:
If you'll follow the guidelines and everything; yes. However, it must be considered fame-worthy to be included!
Nothing should stop anyone from sending in. Justifications will be provided if any participations are rejected!

Also, an addition to the requirements, even though it isn't completely necessary but it would be very convenient, if you could ensure the place you upload your demo to, could be accessed in the time-span of at least a month! Thank you!
Thanks given by: starix/A/