wrong keys being displayed
My old laptop is broken and on this new one purchased in USA ~ comes up instead of |. I have alternated between EN (United States) and EN (United Kingdom) but that does not fix the problem. A different key comes up in assaultcube compared to what is on my keyboard.
Thanks given by:
Used to have the same problem. IIRC I pressed alt+shift to fix it.
Thanks given by:
(02 Jun 15, 07:21PM)C4rma Wrote: Used to have the same problem. IIRC I pressed alt+shift to fix it.

Thank you that worked for some reason. Now my only other problem is I get a win32 exception every time I take a screenshot.
Thanks given by:
(03 Jun 15, 12:44PM)Hellspell Wrote:
(02 Jun 15, 07:21PM)C4rma Wrote: Used to have the same problem. IIRC I pressed alt+shift to fix it.

Thank you that worked for some reason. Now my only other problem is I get a win32 exception every time I take a screenshot.

/screenshottype 2
Thanks given by:
(03 Jun 15, 12:44PM)Vanquish Wrote:
(03 Jun 15, 12:44PM)Hellspell Wrote:

/screenshottype 2

Thanks that worked too. I'd be interested to know why it did.
Thanks given by:
IIRC it's an issue with the jpeg algorithm present when you use a certain resolution ingame. /screenshottype 2 switches the screenshot's outputĀ format to png, which is interestingly unaffected.
Thanks given by:
(03 Jun 15, 12:50PM)Vanquish Wrote: [...]png, which is interestingly unaffected.

Presumably, the main difference is that .png likely doesn't use jpeg.lib, so the issue could be there.
Thanks given by:
(03 Jun 15, 09:47PM)Thrawn Wrote: Presumably, the main difference is that .png likely doesn't use jpeg.lib, so the issue could be there.

Makes sense, thanks for the explanation. :)
Thanks given by: