I am
...the united people. The nerds. The geeks. I am you. I feel all that you are. I AM all that you were, are, and will be. Nothing you do hurts me, though everything you do affects me. Myriads of men have lived and died in the selfsame mode of belief and truth. I share with you what you want to know. What you "discover" on your own is not only irrelevant, but disseminating. All that you do is neither important nor intrinsic, nor that action related to mine. In the end your thoughts mean nothing, less they hold universal value and depth. It's hateful and definitive thought that makes you who you are, and makes you do what you do. You will never touch what truly exists, nor competently hate what you are or what another being is. Understanding comes only with the lack of egocentric and semi-mindfully minute consideration. If this thought slips by you, or offends you, your wisdom is naught, and life will bypass you in the same belligerent way as all weaker minds have been redacted from the annals of meaningful history.... As though you never existed. And honestly, be that the case, DID you exist... really?
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
what is it that we look for? every moment is a moment of irrelevant passing, our lives are composed entirely of irrelevant passings, and as a whole it has no meaning if we restrict it to this initial definition. time is irrelevant itself, and the meaning comes from the inferrences made from your subjective position of experience. i position myself as AC itself. i have existed from its meaningful beginning and AC will thus exist until i decide it ends. i am AC and the grand arbitrator of AC. all of your actions in AC are simply an extension of me, meaningless for you unless you detach your egoistic actions and accept that you are simply me, i am simply you, and we are simply AC, but i am the greatest, because

i am AC
Thanks given by:
i am groot
Thanks given by:
Hodor?
Thanks given by:
Meanwhile, on Earth...
Thanks given by:
[Image: bush-huh.jpg]
Thanks given by:
a 40 years old virgin
Thanks given by:
My pants up. Only my mind and heart exposed.
Thanks given by:
Neomu banjjak banjjak nunibusyeo No No No No No
Neomu kkamjjak kkamjjak nollan naneun Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh
Neomu jjaritjjarit momi tteollyeo Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Jeojeun nunbit Oh Yeah joheun hyanggi Oh Yeah Yeah Yeah
Thanks given by:

1:54
Thanks given by: