teokillr admin abuse
I like to report that teokillr is abusing his admin powers. He is against the public players and apparently I'm not the only one who thought so. Every time we vote for a map, he uses his admin powers to block it so we don't have the freedom to do battles on new maps AND he also kicks and bans people for god awful reasons like if you aren't with him, you're gone. On the Unbreakable Public Sever, there are witnesses that saw this. Now i always thought that it's what the people want, not in teokillr's case. If teokillr tells you one thing, I SUGGEST LISTENING TO THE PUBLIC ABOUT HIM. PLEASE make sure that he doesn't do this again.
Thanks given by:
isn't it teokiller*

and speaking from the public...i have seen this nickname alot and not noticed any admin abuse by him.
Thanks given by:
If you have a problem go talk to the server owner about it. I'm sure you could just PM MPx about it instead of bogging down the forums with stuff like this. 
Thanks given by:
I can't stop my admins to use aliases, even when I told them to not claim admin when they are aliased. would be great if you could provide a partial IP, screenshot or, better yet, a demo.
Thanks given by:
Can you grep through the logs?
Thanks given by:
I don't see the abuse here. Those maps are not allowed on our servers, go play them somewhere else. Thanks.
May 15 01:58:10 [] CamperExpert says: 'can we try some new fun exciting map?'
May 15 01:58:20 [] client JoshDIGRhodes failed to call a vote: load map 'camper-minecraft-edition' in mode 'ctf' (no permission)
May 15 01:59:12 [] client JoshDIGRhodes failed to call a vote: load map 'camp_camper' in mode 'team deathmatch' (can't vote that often)
May 15 01:59:18 [] client JoshDIGRhodes called a vote: load map 'camp_camper' in mode 'team deathmatch'
May 15 01:59:20 [] player teokillr used admin password in line 118
May 15 01:59:20 [] set role of player teokillr to admin
May 15 01:59:21 [] set role of player teokillr to normal player
May 15 01:59:30 [] client Number2 called a vote: load map 'littleroombyyourteddybear' in mode 'team one shot, one kill'
May 15 01:59:35 [] set role of player teokillr to admin
May 15 01:59:35 [] set role of player teokillr to normal player
May 15 01:59:45 [] Microsoft_Sucks says: 'Dumb admin here?'
May 15 01:59:58 [] teokillr says: 'only official maps'
Close thread, please.
Thanks given by:
If only official maps are allowed, you should disable map uploading through servercmdline.txt. Also, you should delete all the maps in ./packages/maps/incoming
Thanks given by:
Well.... Looked to me like he was f2'ing all of the sniper.camper spam during an on-going game that had previously been voted in to play. I f2 that garbage all of the time if people have already invested their time in to the existing map.
I have actually ignored this thread because I am appalled that Tylinater had the audacity to come here calling for someone to be blacklisted for abuse, after all that he is done to disrupt others while in-game. But now I will bring some things to light...  Tylinater needs to stop his troll behavior imho.
And being that I don't think this thread should have gone on even this long I am calling this closed.
Thanks given by: