trolling
Dunno if this is guy is really Lozi, but if its true, w00p seems to have recruited some troll:

[Image: bhftsp.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I highly doubt that's lozi. That and lozi actually had an issue getting the MS recently due to some other scumbag so yeah, really doubt it. Get an IP?
Thanks given by:
Hello, that's not me. I have a thought that it my be lexus or feeh trying to make me look bad, I uninstalled ac in these days, but today I actually downloaded again and I cannot connect to the MS,by some problems in my ip range. I already am 22 years, and have better things to do in my rl than stay in game trolling people
Thanks given by:
Nah lozi has the decency to not be aliased.
Thanks given by:
I already know his alias though. One of them at least
Thanks given by:
so you don't know if its the real lozi but you still think it is worth posting this stupid screenshot here, mmh, k.
Thanks given by:
(12 May 15, 04:29PM)Luc@s Wrote: so you don't know if its the real lozi but you still think it is worth posting this stupid screenshot here, mmh, k.

1) He claimed to be Lozi.
2) He accused me of cheating.
3) He had in mind to blacklist me.
Thanks given by:
(12 May 15, 06:02PM)Elite Wrote:
(12 May 15, 04:29PM)Luc@s Wrote: so you don't know if its the real lozi but you still think it is worth posting this stupid screenshot here, mmh, k.

1) He claimed to be Lozi.
That's all right, It's not me. I'm sorry for the inconvience and that you were accused of doing something. You can /pm me on ts3 (aura.woop.ac ) for further questions. If necessary, I'll send you my ip, and you can confirm this with his ip, if you got his of course.
Thanks given by:
(12 May 15, 06:02PM)Elite Wrote: 1) He claimed to be Lozi.

you believe any random alias to be someone and to bl you? qq
Thanks given by:
trole attempt successful
Thanks given by:
I had exactly same conversation with him claiming to be Lozi !
Thanks given by:
(22 May 15, 10:32PM)Queens.KING Wrote: I had exactly same conversation with him claiming to be Lozi !

And we still don't care !
Thanks given by:
Just close the topic instead of quoting me.
Thanks given by:
(27 May 15, 11:35PM)Queens.KING Wrote: Just close the topic instead of quoting me.
Thanks given by:
(27 May 15, 06:04PM)Luc@s Wrote:
(22 May 15, 10:32PM)Queens.KING Wrote: I had exactly same conversation with him claiming to be Lozi !

And we still don't care !

It all makes sense now
Thanks given by:
[Image: badthread.png]
Thanks given by: