Nature in Pixels
Hello,
I have commenced my endeavour in potentially having somewhat of a photo blog, where I share pictures that I capture of wonders, I find on this planet. This is just my attempt, in showing and sharing my captions of my deepest interest; nature.

I'd love for you to have a look at it and draw your conclusions, whether or not this is in the spectrum of your interest and possibly pass it on to those who might be interested in this.

At the moment, you can check it out on Instagram, by following @natureinpixels (https://instagram.com/natureinpixels). Hopefully a simple website will be up soon, as well as a Facebook page. This will probably start on the free domain http://natureinpixels.tk (yes, I am aware of the cheap and terribly looking landing page; you'll survive with it for now).

Any criticism or points of improvement are warmly welcomed, as this is after all a thing that brings joy to me and any possibility of sharing with people, would make it a lot more enjoyable!

Thank you!
//al3rt
Thanks given by:
I thought it's a pixelart thread ^^
Good luck with your page!
(you might want to shoot some fire and air, just to balance out your mostly stony and somewhat watery page pictures)
Thanks given by:
(26 Apr 15, 05:46PM)al3rt Wrote: Any criticism or points of improvement are warmly welcomed

you didn't follow me back on instagram EDIT: yes he did after reading this msg ♥

Looks cool!
Thanks given by:
(26 Apr 15, 06:35PM)RKTnoob Wrote: you might want  to shoot some fire

I have a flamethrower you can borrow
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
NiP lel
Thanks given by:
all these advertising techniques.

he just wants followers on instagram to get $$$.

what a hoe.

:DF
Thanks given by:
inb4 lawsuit from ninjas in pyjamas
Thanks given by:
(26 Apr 15, 06:56PM)Vanquish Wrote:
(26 Apr 15, 05:46PM)al3rt Wrote: Any criticism or points of improvement are warmly welcomed

you didn't follow me back on instagram EDIT: yes he did after reading this msg ♥

Looks cool!

You have an instagram?
Thanks given by:
(28 Apr 15, 08:09AM)Luc@s Wrote: inb4 lawsuit from ninjas in pyjamas

was thinking the same thing when i saw the logo :D

(28 Apr 15, 08:39AM)Oracle Wrote: You have an instagram?

yeah I got it last week or something, do you? #follow4follow
Thanks given by:
Brdy is old military zone, therefore the nature is there very nice.
Thanks given by: