Long time gone but now back
Things still look good, starting to get my game back together again and well scoring 7 flags in the face of some gets you banned like today on the Shot To Kill Public 2 server. No other reason, no tkills excellent ping. The only thing I can figure is they don't like the shotgun scoring on them. Let me explain a little why I used to use the shotgun and clean up the boards with it in flags. If I switch to the SMG my flag count goes down. Why is that? Because the hit and run is now gone. With the shotgun it is hit and run and move fast with the flag. That is my technic for scoring. I have been using it for years. I really suck right now since I am out of practive but I had a good game, oh it was sweet remembering the player I once was if only for a game. Then BANNED! HAHA Well, in this pussified world we live in today that does not surprise me. O to however got your panties pulled up into your slit...Have a nice day!
Thanks given by:
Well, that's not really fair. In fact, in my experience, people vote kicking / banning shotgunners is less common than it used to be. xD

Also though I don't really know you, welcome back :)
Thanks given by: