Well it sure has been a long time!
Hello everyone!

I don't know how many of you remember me but it's been around 5 years since I was active in this game and on this forum. Used to be a member of =CTK=, U| , NR, |KH| and probably a few others I don't remember. Just wanted to say I think its awesome some of the guys I used to play with are still around! I'm gonna try and play more again because this game is so nostalgic for me and I love it! Still can't believe how into this game I was back when I was in middle school! Hope to see you guys in game!

~Chill
Thanks given by:
Welcome back! Now we just need Acropolips to come back, and we can bargain for Crema's return. You duct-tape those MA chumps to a chair and I'll start cutting things off till he returns.
Thanks given by:
Works for me Boom! I've contemplated messaging those two on Skype, but I haven't talked to them for years.
Thanks given by:
Hey, Chill!! long time, dude. :D
I'm glad you came back, I hope to have some war together
Thanks given by:
Is this a different Chill than the one in FD* a few years ago?
Thanks given by:
(16 Mar 15, 09:41PM)Nightmare Wrote: Is this a different Chill than the one in FD* a few years ago?
Was just thinking the same thing. He's from germany though, and he returned from his break like a year ago or something, so I guess it's a different chill...

OT: I have no idea who you are (too new to know you sry), but wb anyway.
Thanks given by:
Are you the chill from .45?
Thanks given by:
isnt this the american chill?

(i at least thought he was american, might be wrong)
Thanks given by:
(16 Mar 15, 09:56PM)PhaNtom Wrote: Are you the chill from .45?

no
Thanks given by:
Hm, welcome back to the game, It's cool to see old players coming back!
Thanks given by:
wb :)
Thanks given by:
"This" Chill hasn't played in like 4-5 years.
To me this is "the" Chill in AC.
(The) Chill is from Florida
Thanks given by:
^ Thanks for that Boom, and yeah guys I'm not the one who was recently in FD* I've already got that question a lot of times!

I haven't played since 2010, but before that I was really active playing multiple hours a day. I won't be on as often now but I look forward to playing whenever College gives me time!
Thanks given by:
Welcome back
Thanks given by:
I remember you from back in your U| days. Good to see you're still around.
Thanks given by: