2 questions: please remove my ban, and please ban FUGA
OK I have a ban on exodus servers for an "offensive" name ... really was not offensive, just the admin that day was annoying so I messed with him. the ban is going on almost a year.

2. Just spent 40 minutes playing TOSOK with this FUGA character who must have had almost 30 tks, and was "banned" 4 times, but kept coming back... would like to see him removed from the game.
Thanks given by:
Ok, what was your offensive name? I will have it checked out. FUGA kept bypassing every single ban I placed on him
Thanks given by:
(15 Mar 15, 05:33PM)Bugboy1028 Wrote: Ok, what was your offensive name? I will have it checked out. FUGA kept bypassing every single ban I placed on him
Yeah, same here me and like 4 other guys kept Banning him and he just kept coming back. Not sure what the offensive name was anymore I have had like 200 names since I started playing. My guess is it was jew related, but in my opinion jew is not an offensive word.
Thanks given by:
(15 Mar 15, 05:44PM)joeyfuture Wrote: Yeah, same here me and like 4 other guys kept Banning him and he just kept coming back. Not sure what the offensive name was anymore I have had like 200 names since I started playing. My guess is it was jew related, but in my opinion jew is not an offensive word.
Can you pm me your ip?

Joey:
This considered END of Exodus Discussion. If I found I cannot remove the ban, I will tell you where to take the discussion about ban further in PM.
Everyone:
Thanks given by:
(15 Mar 15, 05:51PM)Bugboy1028 Wrote:
(15 Mar 15, 05:44PM)joeyfuture Wrote: Yeah, same here me and like 4 other guys kept Banning him and he just kept coming back. Not sure what the offensive name was anymore I have had like 200 names since I started playing. My guess is it was jew related, but in my opinion jew is not an offensive word.
Can you pm me your ip?

Joey:
This considered END of Exodus Discussion. If I found I cannot remove the ban, I will tell you where to take the discussion about ban further in PM.
Everyone:
oh hmm... it's a shame it was a "new" admin that banned meĀ  to. I was friends with rampage for a couple of months we would always talk. then one day I logged in with the "offensive" name and the new admin (never seen before) put the permanent ban on me
Thanks given by:
This "new" admin is me. I added my friend rampage.

Althought I was bit aggravasteable with admin back then.
Thanks given by: