|LMS| Clan
Hello, I am a leader of the LMS clan, I have played for ruffly 3 years on and off, but have lately for the past few months played a lot.

LMS stands for Last Man Standing, as some of you may no from playing with the members we have on servers, some may not

Founder: Skillz@
LMS was founded by Skillz 2-3 years ago.

Leader: Zaitjic
Total Members: 3

LMS site (URL) : http://lms.ac.shivtr.com/ 

Type: Social and Friendly

IRC: None. (coming soon)

If you would like to join,

Applications will start shortly via the website.
How to apply?
When you goto the website, you click apply, it will ask you to make a shivtr account, do so, then it will take you to another page and you will write your username to shivtr which should be your ac ingame name, you write you name and click submit it will say where you can view your application, go and view your application, there is nothing in it besides your name so comment under the application;

Nickname:
Current Time Zone:
    - Tactical Details -

Favourite Modes:
Favourite Weapons:
Previous Clan:
How long played assault cube for:

~ I REPEAT, DO NOT APPLY ON THIS THREAD, TO APPLY GOTO THE WEBSITE, your application will be viewed and you shall receive a reply hopefully within a day of submitting.

My ingame username is: LMS|Zaitjic|AUS if you want to speak to me about anything im usually on a osok/tosok servers.
Thanks given by:
gl dude
Thanks given by:
hmm?
Thanks given by:
GG and GL my friend
Thanks given by:
good luck :D
Thanks given by:
Good luck guys! Have you guys set up a whitelist yet?
Thanks given by:
Good luck, dude... :)
Thanks given by:
always nice to see new blood here on this site; it proves we arent old and socially incapable

have fun in this dank game matey
Thanks given by: Orynge