i am banned on 10 or more servers for no reason
i play normally and then i get kicked and when i open server list i see i am banned..for no reason..i've never used hack or something..other guys told me its says 'speed hacking' but i never used it..i think its because a fast stairs movement..when i am moving up on stairs i use jump button to go with more speed and thats why i am banned i think..what should i do? :/
Thanks given by:
Anticheat speedhack ban?

Wait 20 minuted and you should be ok afaik
Thanks given by:
it isnt for 20 min just ..i think i am on blacklist ..but i dont use any hack ..never.. i am still banned
Thanks given by:
Are you Brazilian?

Tu é brasileiro cara?
Thanks given by:
not i am from Serbia .. i am pernamently banned on 10-15 servers
Thanks given by:
Show the servers where you are banned. It will be more easier :D
Thanks given by:
Yes much easier. It is possible you have been blacklisted or caught in a range ban on one of the lists that a lot of people use.

1cap: stop with the whole Brazil is banned shit. That was months ago and hasn't come up since. No need to stir old shit
Thanks given by:
yeah, the screenshot of the server list, please.
Thanks given by:
idk how but i am not banned anymore..it was acka servers or something like that and 5,6 other but its ok now
Thanks given by:
aCKa servers... well that sure explains it. I put those hellholes on my hate list months ago. Perros will blacklist anyone for no real reason, don't take it personally. Add to hate list and move on without his shitty servers.
Thanks given by: