some suggestions
Everyone claiming shotgun/carbine are fine are using them all match long in my next tourney.
#WalkTheWalk
Thanks given by:
I second the motion to put off weapon balancing and subsequent discussion for at least one version possibly two...
Thanks given by:
(04 Mar 15, 01:43PM)Nightmare Wrote: Everyone claiming shotgun/carbine are fine are using them all match long in my next tourney.
#WalkTheWalk

Ok i will, i will show you how to use them :D

Why dont we give everyone an AR with ironsight? Everyone equal = no claims about OP weapons = fair game and everybody happy(maybe not but still)
Thanks given by:
AR with ironsight would be better sniper gun. ;)
Thanks given by:
So...

I honestly think grenades can do some improvements.

I think the grenade explosion time should be randomized a bit. maybe from 2 seconds to 4 seconds ?
Thanks given by:
Why postpone an integral part of the game? More features to cause more testing? This is the stuff that is vital to how the game actually plays. Renderer stutters like hell, bullets drop, carbine is like a wet noodle (might as well call it spaghetti cube).
Thanks given by:
(05 Mar 15, 12:43AM)Bugboy1028 Wrote: I think the grenade explosion time should be randomized a bit. maybe from 2 seconds to 4 seconds ?

RIP grenade skills
Thanks given by:
i got sick for 2 deys wat happened

rip indeed

also why make the ar harder to aim, it's already the easiest weapon to aim in dis game

also for anyone who wants to use "you can still use them properly" argument to invalidate the fact that the carbine is the single most underpowered weapon in dis game, k
Thanks given by: