Have no clue how to play online
I need help I saw a thread that had some what of the same problem but not really.
When I go to multiplayer on Assault Cube it shows for options I choose join server, then it shows ping, plr, server then help/settings. I couldn't find the help on google so I'm asking what do I do to play online from there?
Thanks given by:
Just click on the server you want to play on?
Thanks given by:
like this?

Joining a multiplayer game

Press ESC and choose Multiplayer ⇒ Join a server.
6 servers in this pic.
[Image: serverbrowser.jpg]
The masterserver will be queried and provide you with a list of servers, like the image above. This list of servers then gets saved in config/servers.cfgfor next time. If the console says "master server not replying", then that means your client failed to download the list of servers to play upon, and you will need to click on "Force serverlist update" until it updates.
If you wish, you can sort the server browser using your left/right keys. Press F1 in this menu to see other available options.
Alternatively, you can connect to a server directly by using the Custom connect menu and then enter a valid IP or DNS name of a server & the port number (and optionally a password, if the server uses one).
Note: Although the AssaultCube game engine is open source, you are warned that if you make gameplay-affecting modifications to your client, and then connect to a public server, you could be banned from servers and/or the game's master server. Remember that when you play online, you are playing against other humans, not bots, and they would like you to play fair.
DO NOT CHEAT IN PUBLIC SERVERS.
Thanks given by:
(11 Jan 15, 06:46AM)Loxlokii Wrote: I need help I saw a thread that had some what of the same problem but not really.
When I go to multiplayer on Assault Cube it shows for options I choose join server, then it shows ping, plr, server then help/settings. I couldn't find the help on google so I'm asking what do I do to play online from there?

Make sure you are running the latest version of the game
(1.2.0.2)
Thanks given by:
(11 Jan 15, 07:31AM)1Cap Wrote: DO NOT CHEAT IN PUBLIC SERVERS.

Do not cheat. Ever.
Thanks given by:
Luc@s you were right i wasnt using the latest version, i had to download it manually through the terminal, thnx alot.
Thanks given by:
(11 Jan 15, 02:56PM)Mousikos Wrote:

Do not cheat. Ever.
This is the text of the official documentation. Do not you know that?

No one should use cheat and should not do shit with other players. Such as blocking and banning players for no reason. (censored)

The truth should never offend, only the lie does.
Thanks given by:
(11 Jan 15, 05:28PM)1Cap Wrote:
(11 Jan 15, 02:56PM)Mousikos Wrote:

Do not cheat. Ever.
This is the text of the official documentation. Do not you know that?

No one should use cheat and should not do shit with other players. Such as blocking and banning players for no reason. (censored)

The truth should never offend, only the lie does.

Oh, hm... I didn't know that the documentation specified public servers. O_O Thanks for the clarification 1cap.
Thanks given by:
Only brazilians should use cheat
Thanks given by:
Problem was fixed
Thanks given by:
(11 Jan 15, 03:06PM)Loxlokii Wrote: Luc@s you were right i wasnt using the latest version, i had to download it manually through the terminal, thnx alot.

You're welcome. Have fun!
Thanks given by: