Abuse Votes? woop|Lucas
So, I come here to report a certain Abuse vote in aura.public server by User: woop | Lucas, he accused me of "Hacker", without even less have arguments, or rather .. activated the admin server and banished me at once, without giving explanation. AssaultCube game more than five years, have never used any kind of Hacker, cheater. I would like to take some action. Otherwise, I will stop playing ac. Thanks, Hawk;
Thanks given by:
And what do you want?
Thanks given by:
(18 Dec 14, 03:53PM)Hawk Wrote: I would like to take some action. Otherwise, I will stop playing ac.

wat
Thanks given by:
and where is your proof? :D
Thanks given by:
i kicked you because you were lagging
Thanks given by:
lets ban lucas
Thanks given by:
RIP Hawk AC career 2014/12/18 - 2014/12/18
Thanks given by:
to make an example
Thanks given by:
(18 Dec 14, 04:40PM)Dam.white Wrote: lets ban lucas

that's not nice with christmas coming Dam....
Thanks given by:
cn name             team flag  score frag death tk ping role    host
6 Hawk             RVSF    0    130    6     1  0  472 normal  xxx
Thanks given by:
6 ratio? must be a hacker
Thanks given by:
(18 Dec 14, 04:44PM)Luc@s Wrote:

i don't think you should be banning someone for having 472 ping.
i'd be more inclined to believe hawk's story considering how often lucas rages on pub servers
Thanks given by:
(18 Dec 14, 04:50PM)Undead Wrote:

i'd be more inclined to believe hawk's story considering how often lucas rages on pub servers

if the guy comes back, yes you have to ban him at some point.
and i was not raging, he only killed me once and that was his first frag so quite some time before i kicked him.
Thanks given by:
Demo?
Thanks given by:
(18 Dec 14, 06:39PM)jamz Wrote: Demo?

if you really have nothing more interested to do with your time, well, i am afraid you have to find something else to do than watching this demo of me kicking a lagger. We do not keep public game demos and also, i do not save demos of myself kicking laggers, for some reasons.
Thanks given by:
[Image: dumbledore-voldemort-fight-2-o.gif]
Thanks given by:
both are guilty!
Thanks given by:
Thanks Mr.OpTic :D :D
Thanks given by:
gifsoup.com
Thanks given by:
(18 Dec 14, 04:53PM)Luc@s Wrote:
(18 Dec 14, 04:50PM)Undead Wrote:

if the guy comes back, yes you have to ban him at some point.
and i was not raging, he only killed me once and that was his first frag so quite some time before i kicked him.

you shouldn't even be kicking people for having 472 ping. was it really impacting on your gameplay? i hardly doubt it. i think you were just looking for an excuse to flex your admin muscles, as per the usual routine.

i don't really care whether you were raging in this specific instance. here is a trend i've noticed; every single time i see you in a pub server you're getting angry at something, or someone. or in some instances, you're getting angry at the entire country of poland, and sometimes you're getting angry at algeria. please just relax and play the god damn game.

considering your history, it would be more likely that hawk's story is true, and as usual, a ghost got you bothered and you needed to ban something to get rid of it.

stef seems to do it too lol
Thanks given by:
inb4 warning points
Thanks given by:
(18 Dec 14, 04:38PM)Luc@s Wrote: i kicked you because you were lagging

Uhm..
do18dec2014 15:02 w00p|Lucas called a vote: kick player Hawk, reason: hacker (0 tks, ping 509)
do18dec2014 15:02 w00p|Lucas claimed admin status
do18dec2014 15:02 vote passed
do18dec2014 15:02 connected: Hawk
do18dec2014 15:02 w00p|Lucas called a vote: ban player Hawk, reason: lagger (0 tks, ping 452)
do18dec2014 15:02 vote passed
do18dec2014 15:02 player Hawk disconnected
Thanks given by:
I think Hawk is French, at least I saw him speak French so in this lag case, it's pretty normal to kick someone who has such a ping. It's not a regular high-ping because of the distance and yes, it affects the game. Lucas probably kicked him thinking he wrote lag, but the reason was obvious IMO.
Thanks given by:
(18 Dec 14, 11:33PM)ExodusS Wrote: ..Lucas probably kicked him thinking he wrote lag..
hacker -> lag.. typo.. sounds reasonable..
Thanks given by:
Hawk deserves and apology from Lucas.
Thanks given by:
(19 Dec 14, 12:09AM)TheNihilanth Wrote: Hawk deserves and apology from Lucas.

more people than just hawk deserve an apology from lucas, but i don't believe lucas is capable of pointing out his own faults, so good luck there.
Thanks given by:
Lucas happens to glance Perros from afar. His heart stirs. Love at first sight. The stars align.

MK called a vote: Should Perros and Lucas start a server together?

F1 - F2

MK called a vote: Should AC hold a Shit Server Championship and an Admin Fail Semifinal?

F1 - F2
Thanks given by:
holy fuck this just won the award for best ac thread 2014
Thanks given by:
This thread turned into a shitfest really fast because no one really knew what happened and just started assuming shit. Honestly from what I see said by Dusa and Exoduss, Lucas may of had a legit reason for kicking then banning.
Thanks given by:
(18 Dec 14, 11:33PM)ExodusS Wrote: I think Hawk is French, at least I saw him speak French so in this lag case, it's pretty normal to kick someone who has such a ping. It's not a regular high-ping because of the distance and yes, it affects the game. Lucas probably kicked him thinking he wrote lag, but the reason was obvious IMO.

He also might be a Brazil one http://aox-ac.net/forum/760-hawk-s-application-canceled
Thanks given by: