[PSY] 4th Anniversary Tournament
The PSY Anniversary tournament is coming, you have to join it :D Its a 3v3 CTF tournament ( Come to http://psyclan.org for sign up or do it here)

The matches will be done in the 13 of december for know the schedule come to our ts3 -> psyclan.org in the 12 of december.

For sign up, you have to write it :
//Team name:
//Captain:
//Members:
  -Main players:
  -Substitutes:

-Referees:
If you want to be one, write a PM to me ( in http://psyclan.org/profile/quico or in http://forum.cubers.net/user-16359.html )
-Rules:
Our tournament is a 3v3 CTF tournament on 13 December and finishing the same day. The cup is single elimination.
Signups open at 12pm GMT, 7 December it will be finished the 12 of december at 18:00 pm GMT +1. A team must consist of at least three players including a captain.

The servers that will be used are -> /connect psyclan.org and /connect psyclan.org 9000 (If there are problems, we will add more servers).

Each team will play the same map. And it will be played in the differents sides ( CLA and RVSF ).

The maps: ac_shine, ac_elevation, ac_desert3, ac_ingress, ac_gothic, ac_urban, ac_sunset, ac_mines, ac_power, ac_outpost

If a tiebreak happens ( same number of flags): The map that can be played is -> ac_depot or ac_avenue (The sides and maps will be chosen by the referee)

During a match if a player substitute another, he has to wait 5 seconds before spawn. The substitute will play only if a player disconnect during the match, or if the captain chose it before the map starts.

Spectators are allowed, but they may not talk or interrupt the match.

Players should be polite to one another. Referees may impose match bans to players who don't meet the standard.

Good Luck and Have fun !!

//EDIT -> THE TOURNAMENT WILL BE IN THE 13 OF DECEMBER ( THE PARY IN THE 12 OF DECEMBER)
Thanks given by:
why not on Saturday 13th?

Don't worry, I know the answer.
Thanks given by:
(07 Dec 14, 10:20PM)EndGame Wrote: why not on Saturday 13th?

Don't worry, I know the answer.

then why do you ask
Thanks given by:
I asked to have more posts and be a forum spammer (jk)

When I first read it, I didn't know it. Then, I talked to quico and he explained it to me.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, marti why you dont come ? :P
Thanks given by:
Have work then m8

Sry to disappoint

No Marti No Party
Thanks given by:
Exams can't play. Sorry
Thanks given by:
(08 Dec 14, 02:22AM)Mousikos Wrote: Exams can't play.

I literally have one going on at the exact time they want people to sign up. x)

It's really nice to see more people creating tournaments though, hoping this one will be a success!
Thanks given by:
*_*Im gonna cryyyyy, i wanted vanquishhhh nooooooo xD
Thanks given by:
This is my birthday so i wont be there sorry
Thanks given by:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL OMG WHAT HAPPEN DASD AILSDJASKDA
Thanks given by:
THE TOURNAMENT WILL BE IN THE 13 OF DECEMBER :D, THE PARY IN THE 12 OF THE DECEMBER !
Thanks given by:
change the date?
Thanks given by:
change the date mate \o/
Thanks given by:
Yeah, the tournament will be in 13 of december (Saturday, im sure you will be able to play)
Thanks given by:
So nothing, no people? no one will play it? someone?
Thanks given by:
Exam time
Thanks given by:
Change the date, anyway i'll play =)
Thanks given by:
so no teams?
Perfect idk why i try to do tournaments
Thanks given by:
me neither.
Thanks given by:
awwwww, I will play :-D

wait, since no teams interested, we should do like a douzefest or something like that. What do you think?
Thanks given by:
(01 Dec 14, 03:19PM)stef Wrote: another thread discussing the "deadness" of the game

...and of course, all our forum heroes are here, and our jester even knows, how to get 1000 more.

If you want to helphow about you organise a tournament?

it seems forum hero stef also wasn't right
Thanks given by:
yeah, im tired of all of it, all the time the same. idc more, try to do all that you want, but i wont do nothing more, its boring
Thanks given by:
[Image: bdm5mtz9.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(13 Dec 14, 04:37PM)quico Wrote: yeah, im tired of all of it, all the time the same. idc more, try to do all that you want, but i wont do nothing more, its boring

bro you wanna start a competitive tournament but nobody is playing the game competitively anymore. for years we have been playing with and against the same people. Many left because of real life so yeah. they aint gonna see your post and come back to play your tournament. Rofl wont be more succesfull.
Thanks given by:
Sorry, I got up late, quico. I was actually in psy TS3 to try to see if signups were still open.
Thanks given by:
mousikos np no one signed up, its stupid. I wont try to do nothing more for it
Thanks given by:
Just got off work mate, sorry :/
Happy 4th to PSY anyway!!!

Hang in there brudda, we'll get our play on! ;D
Thanks given by:
(13 Dec 14, 05:49PM)Halte Wrote:
(13 Dec 14, 04:37PM)quico Wrote: yeah, im tired of all of it, all the time the same. idc more, try to do all that you want, but i wont do nothing more, its boring

bro you wanna start a competitive tournament but nobody is playing the game competitively anymore. for years we have been playing with and against the same people. Many left because of real life so yeah. they aint gonna see your post and come back to play your tournament. Rofl wont be more succesfull.

no, the problem is that the tournament was known only last week. 
Thanks given by:
(13 Dec 14, 09:31PM)quico Wrote: mousikos np no one signed up, its stupid. I wont try to do nothing more for it

:(
Thanks given by: