Montage #3 HD
Thanks given by:
As you continue to create montages I wanna leave some criticisim, I hope this is ok!

I'd personally switch off all unecessary settings and try to revert to default AC for recordings. For example:

- fps display
- gamma changes
- maybe console too
- gibnum
- custom skins (maybe even full skins)

This might also get your montages in the Pics/Flicks ;)

As for texreduce, you will have to decide for either performance or good looks .. Idk how good your pc is so I cant know ... I'd prefer default textures tho.
After watching montage #1 I see this increases your fps about 100% so I understand :D

I think the choice of music was really fitting and I think you used /gamespeed in some parts? (I'm not sure because I smoked while watching ) but I really liked the impression xD

Maybe use smoother cuts to fit the music even more ... The cuts are a lot better than in your 1st montage imo!

Overall I enjoyed watching ... relaxed atmosphere with some sexy frags :)
Thanks given by:
(21 Oct 14, 08:38AM)Robtics Wrote: ...
thanks mane'. I appreciate the friendly support

btw: pc is an older 64bit xps dual core 3GHz, GeForce gtx-650, 6 GB of ram. I am learning how to do this as I go. i'll consider the default thing because I'm not wanting to misrepresent AC. I just prefer the simpler minimal textures of the trusty ole "horrible" settings. makes everything cleaner for my a.d.d eyeballs. "|
Thanks given by:
Nice video, as Rob said I don't know how you made those slowmotion part but It was a bit strange, like 2 frame/sec.

And I don't think that teabagging Jamz was a good idea :D
Thanks given by:
(21 Oct 14, 09:27AM)Million Wrote: And I don't think that teabagging Jamz was a good idea :D

probably not. fun though.
Thanks given by:
I dislike when it turns into a sort of powerpoint presentation.
Thanks given by:
Well done (except by what has been said above) and nice shots.

I was waiting for "top no cry" at end. no, jk
Thanks given by:
GingerSnaps has been playing for AGES. Or are parts of this vid very old?
Thanks given by:
(21 Oct 14, 10:00PM)Hellspell Wrote: GingerSnaps has been playing for AGES. Or are parts of this vid very old?

they are all recent. within the last month or so
Thanks given by:
I cant watch it :(
Thanks given by:
This is your best montage so far in my opinion, your shots were cool and the music fit really nicely and was well synced.
Only negative things about this are the slowmotion parts as others have said, they're not really fluid; and also when you're in free spectate mode you should type /hidespecthud 1 to get rid of the "GHOST" text on the left hand side of the screen (you might want to leave it on for first-person scenes though since otherwise it won't show your name).

Overall though I'd say 8/10. would watch again, gj :)

EDIT: Also how the hell do you aim with such a huge crosshair? Like wtf x)
Thanks given by:
nice job, i like it xD !!!!
Thanks given by:
(22 Oct 14, 12:35PM)Vanquish Wrote: EDIT: Also how the hell do you aim with such a huge crosshair? Like wtf x)

It's the best xhair I have come up with for me. the center is the aiming point. to me, the crosshair is teeny tiny, because I only concentrate on the center. when I see a head in the center it's more helpful than putting a dot on their face. idk, im weird lol

Thank you all for your positive comments. I will probably make another one. The slow motion will be changed and a few other adjustments. I'm learning as I go
Thanks given by:
(22 Oct 14, 06:20PM)Boomhauer Wrote: when I see a head in the center it's more helpful than putting a dot on their face. idk, im weird lol

I also tried a while ago because it was possibly better, but I stopped because it was better sometimes at a specifical distance, then it was too big or too small.
Thanks given by:
Must've been challenging to find headshots in your AC being lol but gg quality
Thanks given by: