The Gods of War
--GoW-- The Gods of War

In recent times we have been struck with distress. As the faithful ones cling on to their prayers, as they march onto the battlefield with no true aim; it is with our arrival that shall disperse to the masses the knowledge of our holy and undisputed existence. We shall strike down from the heavens, clad in holy armour and SMGs in hand. We shall bring about a plague of terror; in this holy and dignified chant... Gods of War. For we are holy, truly, as we shall reign not only in the heavens but on this earthly soil.

For we are the Gods of War, Unprecedented in this mass arena of bloodshed. You all would not be able to dent this divine existence, and we shall furthermore conquer the lands of this conceivable plane; as it would be merely righteous, merely a pebble on our path to true omnipotence.

Join our ranks, my child, and you shall be blessed by the powers of God.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOUNDERS:
Hipsterr
G1gantuan
BlAsTeR
W4r_$n@k3

LEADERS:
Hipsterr
G1gantuan
BlAsTeR

SITE:
http://ac-gowclan.shivtr.com/

TS:
none yet

IRC:
none yet

SERVERS:
none yet

OFFICIAL MEMBERS:
Hipsterr
G1gantuan
BlAsTeR
W4r_$n@k3

Two guys we recruited haven't been in contact for several days, please go to our site and apply again to be officially recognized!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The requirements for joining our clan are one but many. We shall oversee to it that our members are sufficiently skilled to participate in competitive matches regarding the clan, and those who do not wish to do so are still required a solid understanding of the game and its executions; those who represent the clan shall represent its prowess in the art of war. If they are not, I shall see to it myself that they are capable. I provide lessons on the basics for free.

If you wish to apply to our clan, please visit the clan site's forums, there you will find the appropriate application form. You will also have to meet up with any of the leaders so that they may evaluate your skill. They will have to report to me, as I cherish the limitless potential within all players.

See you in-game.

EDIT:

We also need someone to host servers for us. anyone pls
Thanks given by:
Good luck, have fun.

Thanks given by:
GLHFBBQ
Thanks given by:
can someone please host servers for us plox. kthxbai
Thanks given by:
GL and HF. Please, don't disappear in two weeks. Find us ingame and challenge us! You can also find us on ts (bob.ac-net) or http://www.fundog-theclan.com/f19-Challenge-us.html
Thanks given by:
I believe the mighty realviking once had a clan that used the exact same name/tag.

Anyway glhf
Thanks given by:
GL HF
Thanks given by:
(19 Oct 14, 02:23AM)Vanquish Wrote: I believe the mighty realviking once had a clan that used the exact same name/tag.

Anyway glhf

But this is G1gantuan and not realviking ;)
Thanks given by:
(19 Oct 14, 11:29AM)Marti Wrote: But this is G1gantuan and not realviking ;)

I see. :D
Thanks given by:
(19 Oct 14, 11:43AM)Vanquish Wrote:
(19 Oct 14, 11:29AM)Marti Wrote: But this is G1gantuan and not realviking ;)

I see. :D

I saw what you did here.
Thanks given by:
I'm already tired of you, G1gantuan. Everytime i see you, you are always arrogant with all. Let me say that you dont have started very well your career on AC. Good luck with your clan, but really, try to change your behavior as soon as possible. No one here wants arrogant people like you. And you dont need to reply to this post, because you know that I'm right. Cya, good luck again for you and your clan mates.
Thanks given by:
maybe you shouldn't take him so seriously.
Thanks given by:
k. ty

EDIT:

fed im sry 4 callin u a noob. i love u and i love ur clan. i love evry1 in dis forum. except JIZZIS|armed, rip in pisses
Thanks given by:
I'm surprised you would form a clan with Hipsterr, who is a CHEATER.
Thanks given by:
(19 Oct 14, 06:04PM)Jg99 Wrote: I'm surprised you would form a clan with Hipsterr, who is a CHEATER.

huh
Thanks given by:
GL & HF
Thanks given by:
(19 Oct 14, 06:04PM)Jg99 Wrote: I'm surprised you would form a clan with Hipsterr, who is a CHEATER.

Don't you mean Cheaterr
Thanks given by:

He served his ban.

-End of story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Albus Dumbledore says, evil has to be given second chance not punished.
Thanks given by:
(06 Nov 14, 08:31AM)grinch_k2 Wrote: Albus Dumbledore says, evil has to be given second chance not punished.

And thats why he dieded cuz of Voldemort
Thanks given by:
(06 Nov 14, 10:07AM)Marti Wrote: And thats why he dieded cuz of Voldemort

Death is but next great adventure...

----------------------------------------------------------
Cry 'Havoc', We are the Gods of War
Thanks given by:
[Image: p4JoHl7.png]
Thanks given by:
./fov 70 + /maxroll 20 +/gibnum 1000 + /gibspeed g1gantuan :)
Thanks given by:
/gamespeedonline 1000
Thanks given by:
report carlos
Thanks given by:
Good luck Hipster

You have done your 3 month ban and come back with a clan.

I am sure you will be watched closely soooooo.

But good luck..!!!
Thanks given by:
good luck mates!!!
Thanks given by:
A little out dated no?
I mean you guys got Servers, and TS3 now, and more members.
Thanks given by: