New Clans....
What's happenig ?
We have few active clans now... Anyone want create..
gogo call your friends for play and create groups, is not difficult.

Basic: Name, Tag, webstie (free or not) and have fun!
We have BoB TS, w00p ts, many TS's for you and your friends uses.
Thanks given by:
Yes great idea because those clans will exist for 3 days and then die
Thanks given by:
but will have more players.
Thanks given by:
(13 Sep 14, 10:51PM)Leko Wrote: but will have more players.

There are 10 active players.

There are 2 clans so 5 players per clan.

If we create 3 more clans, there will be an average of 2 players per clan.

It's way harder to find 3 vs 3 now.

The number of player did not increase.
Thanks given by:
There are 20 clans
only 4 of them use the tag
100 players use alias
some servers block all brazilian players
known players use VPN to cheat ingame and troll, impersonate, etc...
new clans can give more "gas" to the game scene
more clans = more publicity about the game, maybe....... because its 4fun
Thanks given by:
I tried...
Thanks given by:
I'm talking about call friends out of game, and go to pub servers and play, have fun.
Competitive clan is a consequence.
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 14, 12:30AM)*H1TM4N* Wrote: I tried...
maybe that issue will work, wait (today, 18h gm-3 in aurawoop ts!)
Thanks given by:
(13 Sep 14, 11:59PM)1Cap Wrote: There are 20 clans
100 players use alias

I have to agree with few things mentioned here. Its about clan tags and alias. It is really bad for AC community, coz well, some people come to pubs (or use search), see no one known or competitive and just leave. That reduces activity for sure. When fresh people(not too much of them) plays and doesnt see any serious clans (because people use alias or dont wear tag), they are not too much interested in further development (playing competitive or joining clans).
Thanks given by:
If by fresh players you mean new players, how would they know what the good clans are, and is it fun to get rekt when you are new? I didnt know anything about the competitive scene before someone told me to apply for a clan and suddenly i learned there was so much more going on in ac. Also because pubs atm arent filled with competitive players, pubs arent attractive since its so easy if you have a little skill and the rest of the server is crap
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 14, 11:32AM)Sp33dy* Wrote:
(13 Sep 14, 11:59PM)1Cap Wrote: There are 20 clans
100 players use alias

I have to agree with few things mentioned here. Its about clan tags and alias. It is really bad for AC community, coz well, some people come to pubs (or use search), see no one known or competitive and just leave. That reduces activity for sure. When fresh people(not too much of them) plays and doesnt see any serious clans (because people use alias or dont wear tag), they are not too much interested in further development (playing competitive or joining clans).
Thanks given by:
Many people have this game of childhood, and love. I have 2 games AC and Perfect Word, and AC is special, it's total free, I never used money for play, and is very fair.

I want have one idea for put AC in popular games again. Now is complicated because graphics is more importants nowadays.

Music is doing 1v1 tournament, for try atract player for play...
I think it is the way, tournaments, cups, we have a great public of "GEMA Mode". They can try make championship of this, you can read it and think "he is idiot, gema is ridiculous, only CTF is competitive..." I have almost certain, all start play AC in TOSOK mode, and today are PRO. I'm active and if someone have any idea, talk with me :)
Thanks given by:
1vs1 tosok tourney
I sign up
Thanks given by:
I remember the world championship (by countries) was very competitive... USA,AUS,BRA and FRA had amazing players.., i think w00p organized this championship. Maybe its a good ideia to call more players to play.
Thanks given by:
Even if Lucas organized a WC and Drakas organized two of them, WC's were organized by players and not by clans. But somewhere, yes the influence of the clan allowed to a few players (or the clan itself) to organize the best world cups and tournaments. (TyD tournament, TaS leagues etc...)
Thanks given by:
and play in public servers. Try help new players in little things.
aG Cup was perfect :D
One day I want try help organize one tournament or championship, I'm waiting for this '-'
Thanks given by:
(15 Sep 14, 01:29AM)Leko Wrote: and play in public servers. Try help new players in little things.
aG Cup was perfect :D
One day I want try help organize one tournament or championship, I'm waiting for this '-'

Sure, but it's not exactly encouraging to new players to have a 16-0 ratio.
Thanks given by:
Instead of bringing new players bring the old
Thanks given by:
^after chasing them?
Thanks given by:
All week I see new videos of AC and help with details of game, how improve fps, about lag ...
In last week 20 videos of AC was posted on youtube. This is good, but only me doing it is complicated.
I want repay AC for many fun that it gave me.
Thanks given by:
Make some LAN :D
or some tourney with monney :D
every team give 50$
xDDD
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 14, 12:49AM)ReDBuLL Wrote: Make some LAN :D

nice joke :P
Thanks given by:
the game does lack intro clans nowadays. clans that introduce people to the competitive side. Me and some others came from =SA=

others still from cS.

vanquish from {CoE}

without those clans that last 4 days, there wouldnt be many of the players here. everyone remembers their first clan im sure.

as far as pubs go. I maybe get 4 kills in before i start getting trolled. it's messy out there boys. hand out some admins
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 14, 02:17AM)Waffles Wrote: everyone remembers their first clan im sure.

S4L :')

Now I have mentioned that, XFA should be here soon with a certain screenshot he has had bookmarked for like, 4 years.
Thanks given by:
I guess if the devs listened to Larry, MAYBE this thread wouldn't exist.
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-7699.html
But no, let's make the pub players happy by not changing anything and let the game die slowly.
Thanks given by:
In France it was all little clans (AlienWare, JRML...) that colapsed and average/improving/best players of each clans joined .cS" or if they were not good enough, .GuS" (cS' shcool). This system was well-shaped IMO, and IIRC, xW tried to do the same with x$W but it didn't work as well. w00p hosted a few french players, LC too but it was mostly blacklisted players from the TyD blacklist (for stupid reasons like beeing in a clan like French One while a few members fucked up things) and HS.FR with Lucas and Jako.

In France we also had a few noob clans were none of their players reached a real competition level like WuT, FFA, BG, XS. Those clans played a lot of matches but never improved and died after a few months.

Today there is no more intermediate clans, or just players who are ready to get pwned for 3 months to become better.
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 14, 03:06PM)ExodusS Wrote: Today there is no more intermediate clans...

Hi there, have you got a moment to talk about our lazy saviour, inFamous?
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 14, 03:38PM)DrauL Wrote:
(16 Sep 14, 03:06PM)ExodusS Wrote: intermediate

are you intermediate?

i thought pro :D
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 14, 04:06PM)Marti Wrote: i thought pro :D

>top kek
Thanks given by:
im going to be quite frank. this game's popularity is dying. i've witnessed better years in AC. i know that many players older than me have witnessed better years than what ive witnessed.

so Leko, to address your request for more clans, here's what i propose: we need more players in the game period. i'm not saying that to do this, we need to change the game. the game is fine.
we don't need thousands more players. perhaps even 100 or a couple hundred would do. out of these 100-200, you would be able to find those who want to become more involved in the clan scene.

so how do we get more players? we need to start putting ourselves out there. i dont mean advertising or any stupid shit like that. i would suggest perhaps just posting on general game forums, posting on forums like ubuntu, even social media usage like twitter/facebook. talk to your friends about this game when you guys talk about video games.

if everyone does a little bit of what was mentioned above, then perhaps we would have more players and therefore more clan members. that's how i found this game. word of mouth.

(16 Sep 14, 03:38PM)DrauL Wrote:
(16 Sep 14, 03:06PM)ExodusS Wrote: Today there is no more intermediate clans...

LOL
Thanks given by: