Macbook Map Editing
So I guess, first of all, hi. Been playing AC on and off for five or six years, and I've only now decided to really get into the game as far as the editor and modding and all that.

I play on a Macbook Pro and, as such, use a tenkeyless keyboard. OS X has some FN modifiers for the arrow keys that allow you to use the Home and End keys, among others, but these don't seem to work at all in the map editor.

So I guess what I'm asking is if anyone knows how to rebind the editing controls? I looked around for a while and couldn't find anything that helped.
Thanks given by:
You can manually bind the keys in your "saved(.cfg?)" file.
I wonder why the menu doesn't allow the user to bind editing keys yet.
Thanks given by:
Thanks. That is strange. The lack of a conventional menu system in AC has always been a pet peeve of mine.
Thanks given by:
IMO, AC has a "conventional" menu system, it's just incomplete. But with only a bit of knowledge, you should be able to know all the needed commands.

I really prefer AC's menu than new video games' menu because they use to offer less and less options and liberties.
Thanks given by:
All it needs is a mouse cursor. :P
Thanks given by:
I felt the need to see a menu background picture that helps the user to see the difference between lines more than a cursor, especially in the bind menu. :)
Thanks given by:
Yeah, the AC menus look a little too FreeBSD-ish (and by that I mean ncurses) :P
Thanks given by: