Theories
First of all, I'm back from a destroying saturday night, so I'm high as fuck and drunk all the way.

Anyway, I was wondering, what's your weirdest theory about something of the nature/universe?

For example, my theory about the origins of the man are that actually an alien species that originated somewhere in other stellar systems (some say Zeta Reticuli is one of them) came to the Earth while looking for some planet with high life-capabilities and created so much experiments until the man we know came out. These experiments were of course from the earliest H. Abilis to the latest Sapiens Sapiens, and basicly our brains and so on were programmed like a robot would be. That's why somehow every action that comes from our thought is basicly an electric impulse that travels all around the body. When someone states that our brain works like a CPU and our body is basicly the rest, I exactly think the opposite: we were modeled out of a computer system which was implemented in an organic body built ad-hoc for every human action and need.

Think of this: we have an engine (heart), a fuel (or oil? that is the blood), an exhaust system (anus, rectum), a biologic fuel converter (digestive apparatus) and as I said before, a CPU which leads every operation. And that's nothing new, but think on this too: would evolution be so precise and highly detailed to create such a perfect machine like us, and every intelligent form of life that exists?

I also think that from the tiniest amoeba to the biggest whale on Earth were also some other experiments to create an intelligent and brilliant creature, that would explain why (at least I think so) human beings were the last pure species that populated our planet, while other may have born from evolution though. I read an interisting article a while ago that stated that besides man, there are also other species of animals that have a missing link in their evolution. Giraffes are an example: although many species of primitive giraffes were found, with a shorter neck, middle and missing links are still to be found. Just like thinking of a worm and a thirty meters long snake that have the same origins, which though you can't find the creature between them (say, a 15 meters long snake).

Another outstanding thing to think about is the miracle of maths in nature: is it the man that can find a Fibonacci series in the way the seeds of a sunflower are deployed, or it's just another artificial creation of superior creatures? (hence, I'm not talking about anything like a God, but actual intelligent forms of life)

Or just to think it in a more simple way, couldn't the first men, or the Sapiens itself, be just a creature made out of a DNA mixture of primitive beings (Abilis? Erectus?) and this famous alien?
If you'd cross the typical and stereotypical grey alien with a 'monkey', would it be really surprising the result that comes out is something as primitive and aggressive like a human, but in the same time brilliant and intelligent like an alien?

Most of these thought are based out of the famous Raelian Movement, although I thought of this on my own way before I was aware of it.

On a last note, I think that every brain was manufactured so that some skills that could be considered 'superhuman' (still about intelligence, not superpowers) are 'locked' but one out of, say, a million of humans was born without these 'chains', that I think are trapped in the pineal gland, that the ancients believed to be the place where the soul is. Did these 'gods' create us just for scientific purposes, or are we intended to be enslaved some day, by being mentally bent?

Thanks for the attention. :D
Thanks given by:
my weirdest theory is that there is actually nothing like a higher life form that gave us guidance; and we are actually just chemical reactions

one day some chemist will synthesize a human cell, and thought and life can be synthesized as well

or that we are truly alone in the universe
Thanks given by:
My theory is that nobody will read that first post.
Thanks given by:
Everything you said is called "evolution", for the brain, it's true we don't fully use it, but what you say is kinda an exageration to me.
Thanks given by:
(31 Aug 14, 10:18AM)Orynge Wrote: My theory is that nobody will read that first post.

10/10
Thanks given by:
(31 Aug 14, 01:10PM)ExodusS Wrote: Everything you said is called "evolution", for the brain, it's true we don't fully use it, but what you say is kinda an exageration to me.
Probably, that's why they're called theories :D

By the way, read the part of the giraffe's neck, that's why I think something/someone must have boosted evolution progress, or better, created it from scratch.
Thanks given by:

sciencetheories
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Get a life Andrez
Thanks given by:
(31 Aug 14, 07:33PM)DeathCrew77 Wrote: Get a life Andrez

Levati dar cazzo, diomerda di un plebeo <3
Thanks given by:
(31 Aug 14, 03:30AM)Andrez Wrote: First of all, I'm back from a destroying saturday night, so I'm high as fuck and drunk all the way.

Thanks given by:
That vid got me in the mood to slang some 40s. Good show son.
Thanks given by:
Andrez blasphemous, ban him admins, he has no respect to my religion!
Thanks given by:
(01 Sep 14, 03:55PM)DeathCrew77 Wrote: Andrez blasphemous, ban him admins, he has no respect to my religion!
Hahahaha ma che cazzo dici, bestemmi a raglie dioporcaccio! :D
Thanks given by:
[Image: 2480640-9700874739-memes.jpg]
Thanks given by:
weirdest theory? we're a dream ... and every dream of us is real aswell .. or none including us?

this was a pretty well thought through once, on a really green day
Thanks given by:
(02 Sep 14, 09:40AM)Robtics Wrote: weirdest theory? we're a dream ... and every dream of us is real aswell .. or none including us?

I thought people disappeared once they found that out or something...
Thanks given by: