we know
Thanks given by:
Fuck those twisted-mind cops, some people should never get access to such jobs.
Thanks given by:
I just wonder why the world is more upset by this kind of injustice than many other injustices (that kill more people, with even more indiference).

People are signing in for the army too, and all of them are formed to kill inocent people...
Thanks given by:
(19 Aug 14, 06:02PM)ExodusS Wrote: I just wonder why the world is more upset by this kind of injustice than many other injustices (that kill more people, with even more indiference).

Because it isn't, you just live in some strange made up reality where everyone's wrong and stupid. I let you use your brain to figure out what I mean.

(19 Aug 14, 06:02PM)ExodusS Wrote: People are signing in for the army too, and all of them are formed to kill inocent people...

They're "formed" to protect innocent people. Did you use your brain to think before writing this?
Thanks given by:
(19 Aug 14, 06:22PM)PrincessLayla Wrote:
(19 Aug 14, 06:02PM)ExodusS Wrote: People are signing in for the army too, and all of them are formed to kill inocent people...

They're "formed" to protect innocent people. Did you use your brain to think before writing this?

rofl
Thanks given by:
[Image: popcornn1ujy.gif]
Thanks given by:
(19 Aug 14, 06:02PM)ExodusS Wrote: I just wonder why the world is more upset by this kind of injustice than many other injustices (that kill more people, with even more indiference).
true
bullshit
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
(19 Aug 14, 07:56PM)ExodusS Wrote:
(19 Aug 14, 06:22PM)PrincessLayla Wrote:

rofl

Yeah, go ahead and laugh insecurely but I'm laughing at you. To quote yourself: "You really are one of those stupid people who fight the illuminatis, are you?"? What's up with the conspiracy theories? Ironic. I assume you're mad because you're not enough mentally and physically stable to join the military. rofl

(19 Aug 14, 08:25PM)1Cap Wrote: I belong to the army (military) for 3 years here in Brazil.
My rank was lieutenant (officer).

One day I looked around and realized the stupidity of what I was doing in that place...
Weapons? Killing people?
I felt really bad.
I NEVER would use that weapon.
I'm happy with my decision today. I chose life.

You choose to let the "bad guys" and terrorists live. You choose to let them live and the innocent people die? Oh well, that's your decision.
Thanks given by:
(19 Aug 14, 08:25PM)1Cap Wrote: I'm happy with my decision today. I chose life.

You have a part in the hippie lifestyle, and that's not good at my point.
You are doing something very similar what they did in the 70s/80s about the military dictatorship here in Brazil, if you remember.
Thanks given by:

People are signing in for the army too, and all of them are formed to kill inocent people...

I'm more upset by those thousands of children tortured and killed in Syria, Iraq, and so on, rather than this.

But one thing is mad and insane people making war each other (hence, Gaza - Israel) and another thing is A (SUPPOSED-TO BE) JUSTICE MAN KILLING AN UNARMED GUY FOR A THEFT OF A 48 DOLLARS CIGARS BOX.

I do really wonder where this world is going and when all of this shit will be over.
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
(19 Aug 14, 08:49PM)PrincessLayla Wrote: You choose to let the "bad guys" and terrorists live. You choose to let them live and the innocent people die? Oh well, that's your decision.

#KONY2012

Do you really think "we" would care about terrorists if they had no oil or uranium?

Anyway, even if the army does something good with their operations, they'll commit exactions and "scam" the helpless country. Just take the actual Irak as exemple, they did/are doing something good, but their government is now ruined, and the USA will/are already taking profit of this situation now.
Libia, Syria, Ukrainia, and also self-liberated (don't think they will have some helps) countries such as Venezuella and Chilli, enough exemples that military actions are causing more troubles than fixing issues.
Thanks given by:
I don't even know what the thread is about now, but USA USA USA!
Thanks given by:
Some guy got shot by a cop, now considered a hate crime, and people feel that rioting and destroying property is how you deal with it.
Thanks given by:
The witnesses that weren't friends with the young man said there was a struggle at the cop car before the shots occurred, which matches the officer's story. The autopsy report seems to match it as well.

Hopefully this gets body cams to be more mainstream.
Thanks given by:
(19 Aug 14, 09:30PM)Andrez Wrote:

I'm more upset by those thousands of children tortured and killed in Syria, Iraq, and so on, rather than this.

But one thing is mad and insane people making war each other (hence, Gaza - Israel) and another thing is A (SUPPOSED-TO BE) JUSTICE MAN KILLING AN UNARMED GUY FOR A THEFT OF A 48 DOLLARS CIGARS BOX.

I do really wonder where this world is going and when all of this shit will be over.

When Jurryrlists were... were journalists
Thanks given by:
Yes 1Cap, i need sex, like right now

Pls
Thanks given by:
we called it "positive discrimination",they still force us to feel sorry for some lesser species (Sheldon Cooper level, not racist) if i would steal something and policeman would shoot me, nobody would care and create thread about me ...
Thanks given by:
It's because they feel they are personally affected. Also, rioting in the US won't affect Syria, Iraq, Gaza, Ukraine, CAR, etc., but rioting in the US has the potential to affect US.
wat
Thanks given by:
(20 Aug 14, 08:26AM)Alien Wrote: we called it "positive discrimination",they still force us to feel sorry for some lesser species (Sheldon Cooper level, not racist) if i would steal something and policeman would shoot me, nobody would care and create thread about me ...
Hah, if I said that I would be drowning under an avalanche of "racist!", "you hitla!"

Anyway, it's a paradox the fact it makes so much echo because the guy was black. I mean, he could possibly shoot a white guy too and making almost no noise at all.

It reminds me of those links on Facebook depicting Downs and claiming "share if you have a heart and think I'm not different".

WHAT THE FUCK, WHO SHARES THAT CRAP ACTUALLY THINK YOU'RE DIFFERENT, WHILE YOU HAVE JUST ONE MORE CHROMOSOME. Jesus, hypocrisy level over 9000.
Thanks given by:
They share it because those people are almost equal to potatoes
Thanks given by:
Well if he wouldn't have come to struggling in a policecar all this shit wouldnt have happened anyway. So just stay out of trouble boys and girls!
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
You could just copy-paste the whole text so that I wouldn't have to check at this link. jk
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
btw, it's probably not the right time to draw conclusions on what happened yet.
Thanks given by:
#dontshootbutinthemeanwhilefuckupthewholetown
Thanks given by:
I like how the world complains about hearing about America all the time...then their media is showing off -our- news instead of local national news.

(21 Aug 14, 11:57AM)Orynge Wrote: btw, it's probably not the right time to draw conclusions on what happened yet.

This. The guy just robbed a store & assaulted the shopkeeper. It's likely he freaked out when the cop drove by, and went at him to save himself jailtime.

Also want to point out that [some] african-americans will play the race card any time a white man kills a black man, even if it's in self-defense, word goes around the streets that it was a cold-blooded murder of racism and evil.

Like the cop who encouraged body cams on all officers. He said he pulled up and people said his men charged in and shot a guy in his bedroom for no reason. Then the videos came out and showed the guy had a knife and was threatening a woman.

My city a couple years ago, cops told a guy to put his hands up once they had him surrounded(forgot what he did to draw such attention), and to get down. He just walks forward and sticks his hand into his pocket, and they shoot him. The people filming it from their front porch go 'omg they killed him, he didn't do nuffinnn'.
Thanks given by:
(21 Aug 14, 01:13PM)Nightmare Wrote: their media is showing off -our- news

A country doesn't own news.

(21 Aug 14, 01:13PM)Nightmare Wrote: My city a couple years ago, cops told a guy to put his hands up once they had him surrounded(forgot what he did to draw such attention), and to get down. He just walks forward and sticks his hand into his pocket, and they shoot him. The people filming it from their front porch go 'omg they killed him, he didn't do nuffinnn'.

So glad I don't live in a nation with such barbaric gun laws.
Thanks given by: