[map] ac_europa
Max players 8 - 16
Modes: CTF, TDM, DM

[ESP]
Europa es una de las bases militares de las fuerzas de elite RVSF. El grupo terrorista, CLA, está planeando atacar y hacerse de un prototipo de arma muy poderoso. El objetivo es simple, defender el area y reducir al enemigo a como de lugar.

[ENG]
Europe is one of the military bases of the RVSF elite forces. The terrorist group, CLA, is planning to attack and gain a powerful weapon prototype. The objetive is simple, defend the area and reduce the enemy at all costs.

[Image: 3Zw2X7k.png]

[Image: 9WKZfDm.png]

Available on Akimbo
Thanks given by:
Can you take a screenshot with flag bases?
Thanks given by:
idk, tell me what kind of changes do you think will be fair for both teams. CLA base doesn't have too many cover (camping) places but there's a lot of ways to escape from the enemy and the RVSF have more (camping zones) but a couple of nade can handle. lel
Thanks given by:
The bases don't really seem like bases, just hallways with flags and spawns in them. It looks like it wouldn't be very difficult to spawn camp.
Thanks given by:
I don't like the idea of the red light nearby the RVSF base, and as Orynge said, bases are not proper rooms, it's more like pathways and would be easy to edit to make it more huge and give a "base" feeling.

The rest is Ok.
Thanks given by:
OK, guys. thanks for the feedback. I will make proper bases and delete the red light :P
Thanks given by: