79.169.136.x
if you know this guy please tell me.
we need to have no mercy with admin abusers and etc.

and before you ask, yes ... I've requested IP's information from the owner of the server.

ty

aura.woop.us

[Image: MILG0x3.jpg]
Thanks given by:
it's your bud lexus :D

23/07/2014 09:05:27 VirtualServerBase Info client connected '.LeXuS'''(id:196) from 79.169.136.x:58294
Thanks given by:
Ty very much Vanquish-
Do you have full IP?

he is in w00p TS3 and w00p servers!
guys, do something!
Thanks given by:
(24 Jul 14, 12:35AM)1Cap Wrote: Do you have full IP?
There's no point in having the full IP, 1Cap. By now it will have changed again, and that one is still covered by the blocks I keep quoting:
79.169.136.0/21
79.169.192.0/20
95.92.48.0/20
Thanks given by:
just ignore him, all he wants is your continued attention to support his delusions that he's important.
Thanks given by:
(23 Jul 14, 11:52PM)1Cap Wrote: and before you ask, yes ... I've requested IP's information from the owner of the server.
aura.woop.us

Did not receive aything btw.

Our servers are not registering to the server list, they are private server and i'm pretty sure we can decide who we want to tolerate. Lexus cheated, alright, wanna make a list of the ex-cheater active in the community?
We never used any kind of blacklist on our private servers and it's not gonna change. (except major behaviour cases obviously)
Lexus is not a special case, he cheated as many did, he is banned from almost all public for this. He has always been very respectfull toward us and doesn't deserve any kind of special action agaisnt him.
You should really try to enjoy the game instead of wasting your time hunting this guy.

Sincerely
Thanks given by:
[Image: 9f8pgfM.png]
[Image: fiR2BQA.png]
[Image: g51jcPR.png]
It was clear that you are not well informed.
Briefly ...
You're saying you do not care about the rest of the community btw ...
But come here on the forum to promote your server.
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-7735-post...#pid152970
got really confused ...
It is extremely important that one of the major clans of the game be a reference in the fight against cheaters.
Think about it with calm and wisdom.
Join us w00p. Will be awesome.
Thanks given by:
Drakas retired long ago, and tenshi is only sauer related if you checked.
I'm the one hosting all the aura servers.
Yes i informed the community about our new servers, so what?
I do care about the community, I care about players who love this game and want to play it in the best conditions and i try to offer them a way to do it on our servers. The fact is, I don't care about what you think.

If you disagree about anything we do, feel free to play on other servers.
Thanks given by:
(25 Jul 14, 08:48AM)1Cap Wrote: [Image: 9f8pgfM.png]

My parents think Wikipedia sucks and is not reliable because of people like you.

[Image: sans_t14.png]

It was last edited more than 3 years ago by somone who is not in the clan, and probably doesn't even know two shits about clans in AC.
Thanks given by:
I'm sorry to hear that ...
Maybe you should talk to the other members ...
Think better of it.

*And do not disseminate here on forum a server that accepts cheaters freely.
(edited to understanding)

[Image: zx2dAzV.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I don't think you have any kind of authority to prevent me from informing the community about the server i provide.
Thanks given by:
Please do not be competitive with me. I am friendly.
The authority I have is the authority of a player who wants to continue this project.
Not accept chaets is an obligation of all of us, especially the more experienced players.
Lexus will be an example for other cheaters. This is the reason.
"Do not use cheater because they do not worthwhile." Got the message?

It is very embarrassing to know that Lexus is saying on the Facebook community that w00p are his friends, who consider him a good guy.
Do You want my sincerity Sanzo?
I am very sorry to hear that you guys are doing it. I'm very disappointed.

w00p supporting Lexus and Feeh.
This is hurting our efforts to block known cheaters.

Think about it as well. be wise.

;;
I am publicly affirming that the clan w00p is deliberately allowing known cheaters use their servers.
Thanks given by:
Or, you know, that some people have different opinions on when it's justified to let it go.

Some of us have decided to play with him despite the fact that he's cheated in the past. I understand that you might not, and you're entitled to that, but the people who choose to play with him anyway have the right to do so freely.

If anyone has a problem playing with a certain person, then don't play with him or her. There's nothing wrong with that. Trust who you want to trust.

Let's keep this game fun for everyone. It's what made it so great in the past and witch hunts like this are fruitless.
Thanks given by: