List of Recruiting Clans
I thought KUT SA and FD were dead? (At least KUT im sure)
Thanks given by:
FD still has like 1 person that plays I think
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 15, 10:50AM)Marti Wrote: I thought KUT SA and FD were dead? (At least KUT im sure)

=SA= is dead.
Thanks given by:
(30 Jun 15, 09:37AM)Mousikos Wrote:
(29 Jun 15, 10:50AM)Marti Wrote: I thought KUT SA and FD were dead? (At least KUT im sure)

=SA= is dead.

Yeah Comet closed the clan -> http://sa-clan.gamerzfun.com/t1850-5th-c...y-and-last
Thanks given by:

Latest activityClan(s)
REMOVED45, 4X, BoB, iF, KUT, SA, xW
WARNEDFD (Reason: Ingame inactivity notice)
UPDATEDBRC (Reason: Url update), aCKa (Reason: Warn removed), FaD (Reason: Irc update)
ADDEDB, KK, KMZ

(20 May 15, 12:45AM)*H1TM4N* Wrote: Krayce
(20 May 15, 11:58AM)Marti Wrote: 'I check this thread every week'
Please understand that I don't need to login to check the forum thread, I was just waiting for more "requests" as it's not funny to update a sample URL (even if i've do it... I didn't post to notice that it's done, as I want to keep this thread clean and still waiting for a mod to remove previous off-topic comments)
I wanted also to make a table (like above) to see all recent changes, to be easier for newcomers, ect.

(29 Jun 15, 03:24AM)Mousikos Wrote: I think this is not a good rule, to be honest. If you don't really post news that often (no new members) and you already have a set roster I think that's fine. Like waka.ac rarely changes...
Yes, I applied this rule as "global" because most of clans have integrated a forum, facebook page... to check deeply their news feed. I just forgot to mention that I check also the leader/co-leader/clanmember in charge from the log of AC Forum.
And vonunov (Member in charge of waka seems to be active; Last Visit: Yesterday, 12:26PM)
~ I've added those lines to the rule.

Thank's to all participants to discuss about clan activity, this is not my thread, but ours!
Thanks given by: Graziano , Nightmare
I don't see B} on the chart.

Also url errors on iF & =KMZ= on the chart.
Thanks given by: PhaNtom
Thank you for noticing our clan's existence!

(01 Jul 15, 07:50PM)Nightmare Wrote: I don't see B} on the chart.

Also url errors on iF & =KMZ= on the chart.

I'll think you'll find it says 'B' and not 'B}'. You're still added :)
Thanks given by:
We aren't B we're B}

Also are you blind we don't exist on your chart. How dare you overlook the #1 AC clan.
Thanks given by: Nightmare
(01 Jul 15, 08:32PM)PhaNtom Wrote: We aren't B we're B}

Also are you blind we don't exist on your chart.  How dare you overlook the #1 AC clan.

I don't think the chart has symbols like []{]}().,@!?><":|\';+-

You're still recognised but 'B}' is a tag, not a clan name.

Also, #1 AC clan? Self-proclaimed or official title? ;)
Thanks given by:
Now it's there. TY Krayce.
Thanks given by:
B} #1 AC Clan official title
Thanks given by: Nightmare
Yep, Waka is still active. The site is fairly static as I don't feel the need to post "news" but I know at least 2 or 3 of us are playing at some point, with another attempting to join.
Thanks given by:
Great Job Krayce, Skrillex i asked Krayce to add our clan to the list which made it official long back
Thanks given by:
Hello Krayce!
Please Update the information of KK's Clan
We now have a new irc channel
#kk'sclan @gamesurge.net
Thanks given by:
I posted news. But we use emails or socials for the communication. We are still searching the new "A" players for our "A" team. ;)
Thanks given by:
Could you add #fad-ac @ Gamesurge for FaD's irc please?
Thanks given by:
iF can be removed. Thank you.
Thanks given by:
:'(
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 15, 05:06AM)DrauL Wrote: iF can be removed. Thank you.

The end of an era.
Cheers draul, vonunov, and lechiffre, for sticking it out till the end
As well as to some of our other all-star members (Swellguy, kaboom, the one and only foo, etc.)
Thanks given by: vonunov
oNe on: loki.woop.us => distant memory
Thanks given by:
changed {KK} clan tag to .VM| on request.
Thanks given by:
Luc@s, pls change the name and link of .VM| to .vM| and its link to http://vmclan-ac.enjin.com/home

Thanks,
Storch
Thanks given by:
done
Thanks given by:
NLSB - No Legs Swollen Balls - www.nolegsswollenballs.wix.com/nlsb - Social - None - None
Thanks given by:

Latest activityClan(s)
REMOVEDFaD, FD, GoW, INA, KMZ, oNe, STK
WARNEDBRC (Reason: Website down)
UPDATEDrC (Reason: TS & Url update)
ADDEDNLSB
Thanks given by:
Yo krayce that ts domain for us no longer works. New domain is themightymartinator.tk (no joke). Or if someone can link the ip it would be appreciated (on phone atm) or I'll edit that in later
Thanks given by:
(15 Jan 16, 09:44AM)Marti Wrote: Yo krayce that ts domain for us no longer works. New domain is themightymartinator.tk (no joke). Or if someone can link the ip it would be appreciated (on phone atm) or I'll edit that in later

Thanks given by: Marti
Hey.
Can you add FD* to the recruiting clan list, please?
Thank you very much.
Thanks given by: yopa , Federico. , Sveark , Hostaa , quico
Can you remove U|nbreakable Clan from the list? It's done. :|
Thanks given by:
Hey,
Can u add eM|' to the recruiting clan list, please?
Forum: http://elitemercenaries.freeforums.org/
Thanks given by: