acwc anyone?
Jorik if hesallowed to play , Hosta im sure will want to play as well
Thanks given by:
(11 Jun 14, 03:55PM)Graziano Wrote: Need a Belgium squad, anyone know good players here?

Dam , i can contact him.
Thanks given by:
(08 Jun 14, 07:07AM)Roflcopter Wrote: I can sub for UK. Optic, Vanq and Jason play ahead of me.

(11 Jun 14, 03:32PM)Million Wrote: I heard he was playing with France this year to have a chance to win acwc.
Now this is hilarious :D

I actually think (just like Vanquish said in his essay) that ACWC shouldn't be played if there's only going to be few teams to actually play it. It's not worth a try if only 4 teams participate and it will only deteriorate the almighty image of the great ACWC.
Though it can be nice to see newcomers try out and play AC "under the spotlights".

As for the modes, I actually think modes like TDM, TOSOK, TSURV, CTF would be nice to watch and not as boring as you could imagine. (CTF is pretty boring to cast sometimes too)
Thanks given by:
DM desert <3
tosok desert
the old time !!!
Thanks given by:
(11 Jun 14, 07:49PM)DamDam Wrote: As for the modes, I actually think modes like TDM, TOSOK, TSURV, CTF would be nice to watch and not as boring as you could imagine. (CTF is pretty boring to cast sometimes too)

I would add htf, this mode requires some tactial skills, but i would forbid tktf, the result of such a mode just depends on some lucky spawns. Especially the one, who is getting the first flag has a clear advantage and this can end horrible, with a score like 30-0, if you have bad luck with spawns.

Furthermore we know the entire line-ups of the last acwc's. I am quite sure we can contact those old players and can convince a few of them to play. But therefore we need to work together, some of us are still in touch with several of them i believe. I myself have about 300-400 contacts on different messengers.

Moreover the idea with advertising acwc information via ac servers would be really helpful. This acwc project mainly depends on a good organization and on a good promotion.
Thanks given by:
I think people that are really willing to help in any aspect and want to invest time in it should come together on irc and talk about it. This shouldn't be a 1 man job. I'd like to help where i can. I will not play in it anyway but I want to see it happen and actually take place.
Thanks given by:
tdm can be abused in its current state (players can stop spawning or take longer to spawn etc., still possible in HTF but a lot harder imo).
so as i said last year, more modes would be great, ac is not just about CTF, if you're only good at CTF you're not good at this game.
TSURV are interesting to play and watch. HTF too. i like tosok but people seem not to like it.
Thanks given by:
^release 1.3: lucas 'control mode' edition
Thanks given by:
(11 Jun 14, 11:30PM)Luc@s Wrote: tdm can be abused in its current state (players can stop spawning or take longer to spawn etc., still possible in HTF but a lot harder imo).

The solution is possible . The objective of tdm mode should be to reach a particular kill limit, like the first team to get 60 kills wins the round, this is better than the current mode.
Thanks given by:
(11 Jun 14, 03:55PM)Graziano Wrote: Need a Belgium squad, anyone know good players here?

Nahhh
Thanks given by:
Can I make a "Rest of the world team A"?
Thanks given by:

Those was the line-up 2010:

Dam (captain)
Ghost
Titou
Overloadt (sub)
Burn (sub)

and here for 2011:

Belgium A (Eliminated)
Dam (captain)
Jorik
Gert
Burn