Community montage
Hey there,

as you may or may not know, I am expierenced with video editing (mainly Call of Duty), and I thought of making a community montage in AssaultCube.
I've never seen something like this and i think it will be great. all kinds of clips from all gamemodes, but only official maps are welcome!
You can only send in clips, no demo's so you have to record it yourselves, if you do not know how to do that you can google it or ask me (fraps is good).

If you're interesting in featuring your clips hit me up via skype (h4x_tokatore) or e-mail: [email protected]

Tokatore

PS. if you have a good song, please link it in a reply or send it me it via skype/e-mail!
Thanks given by:
One Direction - Best Song Ever
Thanks given by:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1xDLaumIjg
Thanks given by:

this please
Thanks given by:
this sounds like a class idea..

Will be sending some clips in! (If you're making one?)
Thanks given by:
You are experienced with video editing, yet you ask video clips instead of demos. Seems illogical
. The technical quality of the clips will vary a lot. How do you cope with that?
Thanks given by:
(24 Apr 14, 10:49AM)pweaks Wrote: The technical quality of the clips will vary a lot. How do you cope with that?
Good point! I did not think about the quality changes from the clips, if you can not record in HD (720P/1080P, 59,94/60fps) then tell me!

(23 Apr 14, 04:06PM)MykeGregory Wrote: this sounds like a class idea..

Will be sending some clips in! (If you're making one?)

Yep!
Thanks given by: