#ac-clans
Hey guys, since the general activity of assaultcube has fallen down(one of the reasons is probably because w00p ts3 got down) i thought to collect the remainder of the active clan members from the community that are still interested in playing or just to have a talk about the game or to meet new people,to get new horizons , new challenges (for those who are new players). maybe this will help to get all the active players together and play more and it could be more enjoyable for everyone.

I am sorry for my grarmmar and bad english in advance, and for those who think this idea could help alittle are welcome to join #ac-clans @ irc.gamesurge.net
Thanks given by:
The fall of the interest in the game is not officially accepted.
I do not know how you came to this information. ;)

- Nah .. We have BoB ts3 server.

Talk to the players of w00p and create a championship. Surely this will move the competitive landscape of the game.

- The devs are betting on the new game mode. It will certainly be interesting. But at the moment, we have some problems of bugs in the current version ...

I'm pretty sure a search of interclans and clanmatchs will be created inside the game. Let's wait.
Thanks given by:
thanks Bunny
Thanks given by:
is this for gold players only or can silver and dirt provide input as well
Thanks given by:
(17 Dec 13, 09:14PM)Cemer Wrote: is this for gold players only or can silver and dirt provide input as well

for everyone
Thanks given by:
(17 Dec 13, 08:31PM)1Cap Wrote: Talk to the players of w00p and create a championship. Surely this will move the competitive landscape of the game.

I'm pretty sure a search of interclans and clanmatchs will be created inside the game. Let's wait.

we wont make a championship, but i heard there are new tournaments will take part in the new year, as for then while we wait come #ac-clans @ gamesurge
Thanks given by:
I've heard about some cool conversations in this channel :p

I'll check it out sometimes!
Thanks given by:
(17 Dec 13, 11:37PM)Marti Wrote: I've heard about some cool conversations in this channel :p

great things happen when i remain unbanned..
let this be known.
Thanks given by:
(18 Dec 13, 03:13AM)Undead Wrote:
(17 Dec 13, 11:37PM)Marti Wrote: I've heard about some cool conversations in this channel :p

great things happen when i remain unbanned..
let this be known.

Tbh i must agree this was great
Thanks given by:
Yeah, BoB ts3 is open to everyone to use. We can make a few channels for clans that do not already have one. The server is located in Germany and the address is bob-ac.net no port or pass is required:) I hope to see you there:D
Thanks given by: