Undead Ban
I don't see why people dislike iceroad. It is hard to score but that makes it fun, like depot.
Thanks given by:
(17 Dec 13, 11:12AM)DrauL Wrote: I don't see why people dislike iceroad. It is hard to score but that makes it fun, like depot.

Slow games with very few flags, and where camping/sneaking becomes necessary doesn't make a game fun for me. :(
Thanks given by:
(18 Dec 13, 03:18AM)Fate Wrote:
(17 Dec 13, 11:12AM)DrauL Wrote: I don't see why people dislike iceroad. It is hard to score but that makes it fun, like depot.

Slow games with very few flags, and where camping/sneaking becomes necessary doesn't make a game fun for me. :(

...Do you watch Soccer?
Thanks given by:
(18 Dec 13, 03:39AM)Nightmare Wrote: ...Do you watch Soccer?

at least you can score in soccer
Thanks given by:
I hate soccer.
Thanks given by:
(16 Dec 13, 08:07PM)Bugboy1028 Wrote: Welcome aboard Undead back to AssaultCube!

Now... shall we close the topic?

inb4
gg wp, hes back. Soccer in off-topic :P
Thanks given by:
(18 Dec 13, 03:39AM)Nightmare Wrote:
(18 Dec 13, 03:18AM)Fate Wrote:

...Do you watch Soccer?

Yep. Sick plays occur in football games. Sick plays do not occur in CTF games in maps like Iceroad.
Thanks given by:
Your just mad cause you suck iceroad kkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
I have never seen someone score a flag with a bicycle kick.
Thanks given by:
Right...
I lifted Undead's ban because I thought it was unwarranted in these circumstances.
After discussions with other devs, I've decided to ban Undead for one week from today. This is for direct abuse of another forum member in his user title.
Thanks given by:
* DrauL isn't laughing

Hahahahahahahaha.
Thanks given by:
Can someone still explain to me why Morrigan is permabanned?

Jamz, lucas, RR, wolf? (or others)
Thanks given by:
Not sure, there is no explanation for it in the logs apart from: "Banning is the only service i want to offer you".
He certainly did something that Luc@s found worthy of permaban...
Thanks given by:
Moderator's personal animosity.
Edit: or just a New Year's gift.
Thanks given by:
I'm guessing it's because he mocked luc's confidence over making sure @camper/etc. couldn't happen.
Thanks given by:
No point in guessing. This should probably be locked now.
Thanks given by:
(18 Dec 13, 05:47AM)bballn45 Wrote: Your just mad cause you suck iceroad kkkkkkk

oh he mad
Thanks given by:
I will give my opinion .
If someone feels offended , I can not do anything .
Often it is difficult to have control over the feelings of others .
I advise you to learn more about emotional intelligence .

Banned , then removed the Ban and now banned again .

Now for 1 week . Why one week ? Maybe it was better 10 days. Maybe 6 days. Uhmm , I think it could be 13 days. Or 2 months and 4 days .

The period chosen for the ban is so random and meaningless as the explanation for the fact .

The moderators are doing is simply exercising the power they think a child has when he starts to crawl .
It's a shame that this forum has come to this.

I believe that many bugs in the new version are influencing the rationality of Mods and Devs .

I want the best for this forum . Yes , because I remember everyone that the forum is not the game . Are two different things .

In the game I can talk to anyone on any subject . This person reciprocates or not . The same happens in ts .
Here forum is different . There sheriffs . There is nowhere to run . Also, where is the flag that was here?

Still no criteria and no understanding of what happened . If this was the goal , congratulations , it was 100 % earned.
Thanks given by:
(18 Dec 13, 02:04PM)Marti Wrote: Can someone still explain to me why Morrigan is permabanned?

Jamz, lucas, RR, wolf? (or others)
explanation PM i had sent to HP :

Quote:hehas always been a douche here.
i checked his posts and realized non of them were helpful, they were just personal attacks or tricks to pass the restrictions.

also, i have good reasons not to trust him.

he is a dick.

you can check his posts...
Thanks given by:
alright, ty for explaining
Thanks given by:
undy :( we have lost a great young man.
Thanks given by:
(18 Dec 13, 10:22PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: undy

[Image: 200px-Captainunderpantscover.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ok, so Captain Underpants wraps it all up...
Thanks given by: