List of Recruiting Clans
(26 Jan 14, 01:20PM)Storm Wrote: CBG| added.

Cheers dude :D
Thanks given by:
vQ| irc - #vq-ac on gamesurge
Thanks given by:
(27 Jan 14, 06:42AM)Rainbow Wrote: vQ| irc - #vq-ac on gamesurge

vQ| updated.

(27 Jan 14, 01:09AM)+f0r3v3r+ Wrote: Sorry to be a pain, Storm...
Wanted to see if you could update our tag from |Ax| to |AoX| (so vain, I know... xD)
Additionally, our Teamspeak3 address is aox-ac.tk
Thanks chief!

|AoX| updated.
Thanks given by:
=SA= - Sniper Alliance - sa-clan.gamerzfun.com - #=SA= - thh-bp.tk
Thanks given by:
(10 Feb 14, 05:51PM)PhaNtom Wrote: =SA= - Sniper Alliance - sa-clan.gamerzfun.com - #=SA= - thh-bp.tk

=SA= edited.

And i might even add that you are the only one that follows the form! ^^
Thanks given by:
Clan Tags - FoA

Clan Names - Fighters of AssaultCube

Website - ac-foa.webs.com

IRC - N/A

Teamspeak - N/A

Note : We are reachable by email. [email protected]
Thanks given by:
(09 Mar 14, 12:40AM)foa.trionkali Wrote: Clan Tags - FoA/AGA

Clan Names - Fighters of AssaultCube / AssaultCube Gladiator Alliance

IRC - N/A

Teamspeak - N/A

Note : We are reachable by email.
Aren't your two allies, GDT and MOG, those two brazillian clans with a lot of hackers?
Thanks given by:
(09 Mar 14, 05:41PM)Mousikos Wrote:
(09 Mar 14, 12:40AM)foa.trionkali Wrote: Clan Tags - FoA

IRC - N/A

Teamspeak - N/A

Aren't your two allies, GDT and MOG, those two brazillian clans with a lot of hackers?

AH ha ha ha. If by a lot, you mean 2, and by 2 you mean 1, then yes.
GDT and MoG combined have an outrageous number of members amounting to the total sum of 4. Of this huge amount of players 2 of them are hackers. GDT^Eliveton and MoG^SN!PER. And to top it all off these two players have this AC hacking ring also amounting to a large sum of 1 member. This is due to the fact that Eliveton and SN!PER are the same guy.
So yes FoA, has accidentally allied 1 hacker. Who even jamz cannot figure out how to ban.

LOL, I hope this cleared up any misunderstandings.
Thanks given by:
Would be helpfull if you included your email qq
Thanks given by:
(09 Mar 14, 06:21PM)Marti Wrote: Would be helpfull if you included your email qq

[email protected]
Thanks given by:
(09 Mar 14, 06:13PM)foa.trionkali Wrote:

IRC - N/A

Teamspeak - N/A

GDT and MoG combined have an outrageous number of members amounting to the total sum of 4. Of this huge amount of players 2 of them are hackers. GDT^Eliveton and MoG^SN!PER. And to top it all off these two players have this AC hacking ring also amounting to a large sum of 1 member. This is due to the fact that Eliveton and SN!PER are the same guy.
So yes FoA, has accidentally allied 1 hacker. Who even jamz cannot figure out how to ban.

No notable clan is going to ally with a clan who is allied with clans with hackers that take no steps to remove said hacker from their ranks.
Thanks given by:
What about =FoA= spinhack?
http://i.imgur.com/BK3qBoG.jpg
Thanks given by:
Krevinos = $N!P3R
Thanks given by:
(09 Mar 14, 08:17PM)Mousikos Wrote: What about =FoA= spinhack?

Mousikos jamz is right, that name is blacklisted on all FoA and MoG servers but there is nothing more I can do. FoA / and MoG can do absolutely nothing, he has no relation to any ally of FoA at this point he is a tag abuser. If you have any more attacks to FoA over a non FoA related problem please --kindly-- and with all due respect, take the complaint and and propel it up your rectal artery.
Thanks given by:
(09 Mar 14, 09:16PM)foa.trionkali Wrote:

Mousikos jamz is right, that name is blacklisted on all FoA and MoG servers but there is nothing more I can do. FoA / AGA/ and MoG can do absolutely nothing, he has no relation to any ally of FoA at this point he is a tag abuser. If you have any more attacks to FoA over a non FoA related problem please --kindly-- and with all due respect, take the complaint and and propel it up your rectal artery.
blocki =FoA=
accept =FoA=trionkali [iprange]
accept =FoA=player2 [iprange]
accept =FoA=player3 [iprange]

i think you get the point.
Thanks given by:
(09 Mar 14, 06:46PM)Mousikos Wrote:
(09 Mar 14, 06:13PM)foa.trionkali Wrote:

IRC - N/A

Teamspeak - N/A

No notable clan is going to ally with a clan who is allied with clans with hackers that take no steps to remove said hacker from their ranks.

I appreciate your concern for FoA's reputation but I can assure you that we have nothing to do with this hacker who has some how infiltrated the ranks of honorable clans. As of now he even abuses an FoA tagged name which has been blacklisted on FoA and MoG servers. A spoiled apple is inevitable the goal is to remove it from the barrel before it spoils them all. In this case the apple is making it's way back in, how? I cannot tell you, considering everything I know about him has been reported or is already known by people in higher positions than me. If you are hiding something please announce it, otherwise I cannot waste my time on a person who thinks he has any right or know how to say anything about this case. And if you know anything please be an adult and look at the facts and analyze the real problem. The hacker not FoA,, or MoG is to blame for the rising of a hacker. A hacker is a hacker, is a hacker. Hackers I cannot control, hackers you cannot control, and if you so happen to know this hacker --which at this point seems like a possibility-- Please say something. And if you so happen to not know this hacker, that would mean you know nothing about this case, therefore have no right to even mention FoA and hacker in the same sentence. So I will ask again Please step forward with the hidden information you are holding, and if you are not withholding any information , this would mean you that you are attacking all of FoA based on a false FoA Member, and know nothing about this Hacker there fore have no right to speak about FoA or any ally thereof, So please walk away or learn the case. I am more than happy to talk like civilized people but I cannot stand by while my whole clan is attacked for the doings of a tag abuser, and attacked by an illiterate person --on this topic--.
Also we have a list of members of FoA on our website ac-foa.webs.com any FoA not listed there are tag abusers, and could probably be Eliveton/SN!PER/A whole bunch of other names.
Have a good day dear sir and do not bother me with any more talk about hackers with an FoA tag unless you have proof and the name is on the FoA member list.

(09 Mar 14, 09:36PM)Mousikos Wrote:
(09 Mar 14, 09:16PM)foa.trionkali Wrote:

Mousikos jamz is right, that name is blacklisted on all FoA and MoG servers but there is nothing more I can do. FoA / and MoG can do absolutely nothing, he has no relation to any ally of FoA at this point he is a tag abuser. If you have any more attacks to FoA over a non FoA related problem please --kindly-- and with all due respect, take the complaint and and propel it up your rectal artery.
blocki =FoA=
accept =FoA=trionkali [iprange]
accept =FoA=player2 [iprange]
accept =FoA=player3 [iprange]

i think you get the point.

Aye I suppose I could do this but what then about, him using another name? An allied clan tag? You would turn this on us as well would you not?
I am not a god sir I appreciate you thinking so, but I cannot read minds nor do these allies tell me everything they do.
Thanks given by:
Encourage your allies to create whitelists too. If he uses another name, boohoo. He can't get on. Think of what I just wrote like this:

BLOCK any name that contains the string "=FoA="
except for =FoA=trionkali when he is using [iprange]
and =FoA=player2 when he is using [iprange]
and =FoA=player3 when he is using [iprange]
Thanks given by:
(09 Mar 14, 09:50PM)Mousikos Wrote: Encourage your allies to create whitelists too. If he uses another name, boohoo. He can't get on. Think of what I just wrote like this:

This does not stop him from entering any other servers which is what really matters because that makes it look like FoA and allies go to other servers to hack even though they have their own servers. This hacker is not an admin on our servers therefore I would rather have him hack on an FoA server than go to other servers and start a rumor that FoA is invading all other servers to hack them. A white list does no good if it is only for FoA /MoG servers.
Have a good day dear sir and do not bother me with any more talk about hackers with an FoA tag unless you have proof and the name is on the FoA member list.
Thanks given by:
(09 Mar 14, 09:58PM)foa.trionkali Wrote:
(09 Mar 14, 09:50PM)Mousikos Wrote: Encourage your allies to create whitelists too. If he uses another name, boohoo. He can't get on. Think of what I just wrote like this:

This does not stop him from entering any other servers which is what really matters because that makes it look like FoA and allies go to other servers to hack even though they have their own servers. This hacker is not an admin on our servers therefore I would rather have him hack on an FoA server than go to other servers and start a rumor that FoA is invading all other servers to hack them. A white list does no good if it is only for FoA / AGA/ MoG servers.

That's why you distribute the goddamn whitelist to other server owners.... That's what we all do.
Thanks given by:
(10 Mar 14, 12:58AM)Mousikos Wrote:
(09 Mar 14, 09:58PM)foa.trionkali Wrote:

This does not stop him from entering any other servers which is what really matters because that makes it look like FoA and allies go to other servers to hack even though they have their own servers. This hacker is not an admin on our servers therefore I would rather have him hack on an FoA server than go to other servers and start a rumor that FoA is invading all other servers to hack them. A white list does no good if it is only for FoA / MoG servers.

That's why you distribute the goddamn whitelist to other server owners.... That's what we all do.

Wow you seem to know everything!!!!! and so when someone joins an FoA or allied clan, adds tag and is now blacklisted from all servers? Seriously man. Step back. FoA is new and we have grown so fast that a reorganization is in order. What your clan does and what mine does are two different things. Please I beg of you leave it be. You have your clan I have mine. Mine is mine and yours is yours. You are not god of my clan we do not heed the Gospel of Mousikos, I beg you stop acting like it.
You attacked me, I want no part in a feud, back away. I cannot allow my clan which I have worked day and night to build, be attacked by a Zeus reincarnate. I am in no position right now to start a whitelist and nor do I have a communication set up to any other clans. Once again I ask you Let my clan be. All I am trying to do is recruit and the Prophet Mousikos has to interfere with me. I cannot see why you care to begin with. I have never even heard of you, till you went and started attacking me and mine. Back off let me be, leave my clan alone. And We can forget this whole thing. Until further reorganisation of FoA and allies, I have very little time. Especially to do what some guy named Mousikos wishes.
Assault cube is not my entire life, I am 17 years old and trying to keep A's and then I have to deal with people like you on my only real day off. Let me be. Forget it. Leave it alone. My time is precious and people like you seem to think you are the god's of it and can steal it, and waste it, and throw it away. I have to much to do yet you seem to think all I have time for is defending my clan. No I have to waste it, so people who think they are god-sent stay in their place. Once again Leave me and My Clan alone.

PS : I am not You All so what You All do I could care less about. AssaultCube is a game, not a life style or a religion. Once again Leave me and My clan alone.
Thanks given by:
Enough, this thread is for new clans to publicize themselves and become known. There is a reason why the PM system exists.
Thanks given by:
(10 Mar 14, 02:29AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: Enough, this thread is for new clans to publicize themselves and become known. There is a reason why the PM system exists.

Agreed.
I am simply giving the same publicity to the answer, as was given to the accusation.
Thanks given by:
Yes! The community will have much attention to your clan. We do not like haxors in game. This is not an accusation, it is a warning. This is not special to your clan is for all new clans.
Please receive my welcome. I played with some of your clan members and was very cool.
Your website is very cool too. I liked the part that says:
"Admin Rights: 1: Abusive Admins
FoA looks at abusive admins worse than hackers. "

Please look, the question here is not about clans .. is about all act together against this pest are haxors in games. We do not want it to AC. Help us to it. And once again all the clan are welcome.

Cheaters = 0
New clans = 10!
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Thank you 1cap.
Thanks given by:
(09 Mar 14, 12:40AM)foa.trionkali Wrote: Clan Tags - FoA

IRC - N/A

Teamspeak - N/A

Note : We are reachable by email. [email protected]

FoA - Fighters of AssaultCube - ac-foa.webs.com - N/A - N/A
Added.

(sorry for the tardiness)
Thanks given by:
Is this thing still active?

|uC| was absorbed by |AoX|, and hence |uC| no longer exists. The word around the masterserver is that [SODA] no longe exists. The website is also broken. SD^'s website is also down. vQ had... internal issues and no longer exists. CBG| dropped off the face of the earth after the whole "Don't sell servers" incident.
Thanks given by:
Big update: Many clans have been removed either because they do not exist, or their info has not been updated (websites are down or abandoned)
|uC| |vQ| [SODA] CBG| SD^ Di| STK#

Other big News:

{BoB} is back into recruiting!

PS: thanks Mousikos
Thanks given by:
Clan Tags - STK#

Clan Names - Shoot To Kill

Website - www.stkclan.org

IRC - N/A

Teamspeak - ts.stkclan.org

Email - [email protected]
Thanks given by:
(13 Apr 14, 05:00AM).condy Wrote: Clan Tags - STK#

Clan Names - Shoot To Kill

Website - www.stkclan.org

IRC - N/A

Teamspeak - ts.stkclan.org

Email - [email protected]

STK# re-added.

Evolution's forum is down, the link to their "apply here" is also down and their IRC client on their website is too old to work. If it still exists, it probably doesnt belong in this list for now.

eVo~ removed.
Thanks given by: