Being a good player
(12 Dec 13, 02:41AM)1Cap Wrote: I can not kill Feng in a clash with automatic weapons.
I'll see if this will change after training with these tips.
Aim + movement, 1Cap, if you watched Feng play he moved a lot faster than you did, and he knew the maps well. Movement around the map you learn from other players. Also, you will not experience changes overnight.
Demo for ac_gothic DM: http://speedy.sh/7cHZt/20131212-0606-162...min-DM.dmo
I too have played you, you aim better than me, however you tend to use the same paths again and again - which made it quite easy to locate you.
Thanks given by:
Hi Yes I accepted to play last night to have demos and test some assumptions .
I was never a good player in 1 x 1 . Dislike . Rather 3 x 3 or 2 x 2 . Team.
My goal in the game is to pick up flags or stop the enemy advance . I do not have a good FPS , so many times , I play with the shotty .
considerations:
I noticed that Feng is very familiar with maps . He divides the maps into quadrants , so he can find me easily by sound.
But I do not even doing sound and hiding , he finds me and kills me .
The aim of him is perfect even over long distances .

But there are a few observations ...
Usually his ping is much smaller than mine.And, perhaps his reaction time is smaller than mine. (1/3 of mine - lol)

He starts shooting before seeing me , always .

During the match the spectator say things about the game that I had not seen . It seemed that what the spectator was seeing was another game .
The first match was too lag and PJ came to 1000 many times. It was a game of CTF on Shine . Prefer 1 x 1 CTF to be a more rhythmic game. not so cool ... much lag
The 2nd game was Ghotic dm .I felt like I was playing against 2 players ...

I was unable to learn anything new in these matches . I wanted to know how to make a lock of death . When taking a direct and full blast of a smg , get out alive even without a vest ( armor ) or helmet.

This is a reaction time of 0.0 lol
Well, my goal is for team matches . In team Feng plays as regular player and is a common adversary .
ill use all the tips you guys have posted here to get the speed of Feng.

Edited.
KnifeOnly - you only posted the image of the game that I missed. ;)
The game that I won you should not have the image.

each player has his goal in the game. Some think only about winning. This is natural.
In my understanding, a good player is not only what kills more. I play for fun. I like to make new friends with players who have a behavior similar to mine.
so often, I test the behavior of new players ... Sry about .. but its necessary...

There is nothing more fun than playing with fun and educated people!
Thanks given by:
(12 Dec 13, 03:48PM)1Cap Wrote: I was unable to learn anything new in these matches.
Don't play players that are too good for you by such a large margin. It's true that you mostly improve by playing with people better than you, but there is a point where if the difference in skill between players is too large, he destroys you and you don't learn anything, which is what happened here.

If you have intentions on improving, I suggest you find the demo and analyze what and how Feng did what he did.
Thanks given by:
(12 Dec 13, 03:48PM)1Cap Wrote: KnifeOnly - you only posted the image of the game that I missed. ;)
The game that I won you should not have the image.
ah yes, we played two 1v1's, desert DM and complex DM, desert dm: http://i.imgur.com/VcmgDdB.jpg
your aim is quite sound, however you need to work on movement around the map - and your english is getting better by the day :)
Thanks given by:
thanks
My English is terrible, but thanks for the encouragement kkkk
Thanks given by:
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
Good luck 1Cap, feel free to train with some of my members if they are online bro! ;-)
Me I can't play atm...
Thanks given by:
Its really interesting to see how readily the community responded with practical tips and suggestions etc. Practice your aim with bots and on public servers and play inters occasionally, just to check up. Keep up the good work 1Cap.
Thanks given by:
watch doors so you can kill them faster
Thanks given by:
vs waffles and vanquish
thats how u get good
Thanks given by:
(21 Dec 13, 05:47AM)Xenon Wrote: vs waffles and vanquish
thats how u get good
Thanks given by:
what?
bulletairsound 1
maxrollremote 1
bulletbouncesound 1
applydialog 0
colorbits 0
depthbits 0
stencilbits 0
fsaa 0
vsync 0
applydialog 1
audio 1
soundchannels 32
gamma 220
dynshadowquad 0
bulletholettl 10000
gibspeed 30
gibnum 6
stencilshadow 0
reflectsize 8
footsteps 1
radarentsize 4
audiodebug 0
mtwater 1
mapsoundrefresh 10
soundschedpriorityscore 100
watersubdiv 16
radarres 64
saveshadows 1
dynshadow 0
damageindicatorsize 200
maxfps 1000
soundschedreserve 2
scorch 1
fullbrightlevel 176
hudgun 1
bullethole 1
smoothmove 100
animationinterpolationtime 150
blood 1
waterreflect 0
minlod 60
maxsoundsatonce 10
nosway 1
smoothdist 16
soundschedoldbonus 100
mtexplosion 1
aadynshadow 2
dynshadowsize 5
gainscale 90
soundscheddistancescore 5
crosshairfx 1
gib 1
maxfps 1000
Thanks given by:
ur pro nau gg hf
Thanks given by:
Actually found this in game tutorial ...
give me a break ...
Thanks given by: