AssaultCube 1.2.0.2 released!
(24 Aug 14, 08:29PM)Nightmare Wrote: stef y u no /pause feature for /mastermode 1 & 2 ?!
Kiwi 4 lead dev.
Thanks given by:
(03 Sep 14, 01:00PM)Nightmare Wrote: Kiwi 4 lead dev.

He will insult us more in the admin forum part, it will make the game progress faster.
Thanks given by:
'Fake Kiwi Quote that would speed up AC development Wrote:If you don't get -this- much work done each week, I stick you in our Zorbs and bounce you down a hill!

[Image: zorbs.JPG]

^Pretty sure 1.3 would be released this year with these rules.
Thanks given by:
Zorbs are pretty fun, been there, done that - not terrifying enough.
Thanks given by:
Do you get dizzy?
Thanks given by:
(03 Sep 14, 09:19PM)Nightmare Wrote: Do you get dizzy?

Now you are distracting RK from 1.3 lol
Thanks given by:
Actually, I might go for the zorbs, that looks pretty fun.
Thanks given by:
UPDATE: Still can't play. miss you guys :(
Thanks given by:
(06 Sep 14, 06:54PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: that looks pretty fun.
Not if u eat something earlier xD
Thanks given by:
There's a weight limit for zorbs, on account of the speed you hit going down the hill - they weigh you.

While I was there, saw a big guy being weighed and the rep didn't notice the guy was leaning his weight against the counter. He lived.
Thanks given by:
I haven't been seeing significant changes in all this time I've been playing
Thanks given by:
Changes? What changes? Why changes? Do we even need changes? Guys what we need is a 2.0. Not another 1.3, 1.5, 1.5.679 etc. We need a legitimate 2.0. It's time for us to get together, to pull the remaining brains and blood behind this operation into one unifying force, and deliver premium grade stuff. We need to collect our talent, mold it into a sculpture, and take the gaming world by storm!

First and foremost though, we need to find our niche. If we start by working with what we have and defining our goals around that we can truly drop some awesome on the world and show all the fools who've written us off what we really have.
Thanks given by:
(19 Sep 14, 02:46AM)MorganKell Wrote: Changes? What changes? Why changes? Do we even need changes? Guys what we need is a 2.0. Not another 1.3, 1.5, 1.5.679 etc. We need a legitimate 2.0. It's time for us to get together, to pull the remaining brains and blood behind this operation into one unifying force, and deliver premium grade stuff. We need to collect our talent, mold it into a sculpture, and take the gaming world by storm!

First and foremost though, we need to find our niche. If we start by working with what we have and defining our goals around that we can truly drop some awesome on the world and show all the fools who've written us off what we really have.
i know its not cool 'cause forum rules, but...
+1
Thanks given by:
It has been discussed again and again, explained how and why it was not possible and unrealistic, not enough apparently.
Thanks given by:
pessimism killed the ac star
Thanks given by:
ExodusS face

[Image: 181c2fe6-s.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: 181c2f10.jpg]*
Thanks given by:
(19 Sep 14, 02:46AM)MorganKell Wrote: We need to collect our talent, mold it into a sculpture, and take the gaming world by storm!

I did not know MK is a poet. =)
Thanks given by:
(20 Sep 14, 03:07AM)*H1TM4N* Wrote:
(19 Sep 14, 02:46AM)MorganKell Wrote: We need to collect our talent, mold it into a sculpture, and take the gaming world by storm!

I did not know MK is a poet. =)

He's a poet and you didn't know it?
Thanks given by:
:(

[Image: bFCNlIx.jpg?1]
Thanks given by:
(05 Oct 14, 12:13PM)Nightmare Wrote: :(

[Image: bFCNlIx.jpg?1]

#gemamastermode
Thanks given by:
What if ... you disliked servers to take this screenshot? :P
Thanks given by:
There must be a Players mix and match feature for the team modes. Like, Low ping players mixed with High ping players. And there must be an experienced based matching. Or else it wont be balanced for ever. I know it could mean a delay during match start but will worth it.
Thanks given by:
Why would high ping be matched with low ping???
If anything match high ping with high ping and low ping vs low ping. Its a pain in the ass to play with 20 ping vs 200 ping
Thanks given by:
(30 Sep 15, 08:46AM)Marti Wrote: Why would high ping be matched with low ping???
If anything match high ping with high ping and low ping vs low ping. Its a pain in the ass to play with 20 ping vs 200 ping

I said in team modes...if all the people with low ping in a team play with a team of hight ping players....it would be one sided match. So i was saying to mix players in a team.
Thanks given by:
News ...???? =/
Thanks given by: