AssaultCube 1.2.0.2 released!
Got forced to the opposite team in a teamless mode in 1.2.0.2

[Image: asrp7bds.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That's normal. You still technically have a team even if you are in a teamless mode. The only benefit of switching is that you can use more player skins (if you use the defaults)
Thanks given by:
Have you ever thought how this could be abusive?
Last two players in survivor, one votes for force team on the other. Vote gets accepted, and the voter wins the round.
Thanks given by:
The ones that are spectating can vote, so I guess that vote wouldn't be an issue
Thanks given by:
(27 Nov 13, 10:03PM)Jg99 Wrote: well you have to download Xcode for one. It's kinda hard to explain. If my iMac G3 had a DVD Drive I could get Tiger and compile probably.

It's okay, I have osx tiger, so, if you can make a little tutorial how to build it I can give it a try.
Thanks given by:
It will probably be harder than a simple tutorial. The current xcode project has updates, and is for a newer xcode. I'd suggest using an older version of xcode, and then updating the source. You have to do more modifications than that though, as some things have changed.
Thanks given by:
As of just now, the master server is no longer accepting 1.1 server registrations. Thank you for your patience while we strive to iron out the remaining bugs.
Thanks given by:
some guy from developers tell me about assaultcube 1.1,we dont shut down servers before peoples playing,50-80-100 peoples playing everyday and every night in this version assaultube,developers is a lier always
Thanks given by:
INJUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
(08 Dec 13, 04:13PM)pufig Wrote: some guy from developers tell me about assaultcube 1.1,we dont shut down servers before peoples playing,50-80-100 peoples playing everyday and every night in this version assaultube,developers is a lier always
we don't "shut down" servers.
Thanks given by:
(08 Dec 13, 04:14PM)Orynge Wrote: INJUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!

Agreee!

Will no remove all my links to assaultcube on my webpage for this behaviour! :(...-Damn shame!
Thanks given by:
why is it unfair ...? we drop support for outdated versions, that only means the MS will serve lists to 1202 players only, now if you already have a list on AC 1.1 you keep it and that's all.
i think you just like to bitch about anything.
Thanks given by:
(08 Dec 13, 04:44PM)Luc@s Wrote: why is it unfair ...? we drop support for outdated versions, that only means the MS will serve lists to 1202 players only, now if you already have a list on AC 1.1 you keep it and that's all.
i think you just like to bitch about anything.

Naaaaaaa But it's unfair to every one.. inkl. me that u close down 1.1 masterserver..

-You know.. (i hope u do?)

Not every one like the changes of the game u make?.. . (me inkluded)
Well i do apreciate your hard work for the better.. -But i don't see this as a better version with restrictions and so on?.. -I guess i might be the only one thinking so?.. -But heck NOOOOOOOO!

The biggest problem is that u ONLY listen to community players and NOT to the majority ?`... Very big different ... 0.0.1 procent Devs.. and 99,9 procent normal players?... -hmmm the equation seems wrong here?.

well i'd better listening to what people who "REALY" enjoying this game says and not what this 0,0,1 procent devs says?
This game was GREAT until u fucked it up!

Ask any hanze members about this issue and u problably understand! - But heck.. u wasn't around at that time Lucas?

And besides that?

I can't fuck advertise our masterserver 1.1 here.. because you fucking remove the post? and close this thread as soon it won't fit your purposes.. -What democrazy you run here? -Really unfair to people who wants to play 1.1 instead of 1.2.0.2 (shit version).. -(pardon me) :P
Thanks given by:
More maps default maps | Balanced guns | improved setup and customisation | more gamemodes |

What's not to like?
Thanks given by:
i knew hanze servers, i played a lot on them, then i had to use a cheaper PC and now these maps are not playable for me and i realized that when the list of servers is full of this crap maps people with low computers just leave the game.

Ah, also hanze maps were good maps. Nowadays ppl play whatever@camper which are just terrible
Thanks given by:
Just back to 1.0 with all 1.2 features... kkk!
Thanks given by:
It seems mastertype cured the problem. Thanks. :)

Modify assaultcube.bat file
start bin_win32\ac_client.exe "--home=?MYDOCUMENTS?\AssaultCube_v1.2" --mastertype=0 --init %1 %2 %3 %4 %5
Thanks given by:
we need to know what was your in game name when it was not working...
Thanks given by:
(08 Dec 13, 05:15PM)shad-99 Wrote: Naaaaaaa But it's unfair to every one.. inkl. me that u close down 1.1 masterserver..
[...]
Not every one like the changes of the game u make?.. . (me inkluded)

Reasons why I won't listen to you.
  • You sound like a 5 year old, spelling "Included" with a k, like 'inkluded'. Thats just ridiculous.

• I have no idea what you are saying.
  • I don't think you have any idea of what you are saying.

You think its unfair that we shut down the server. Its not. We provide the service, we don't want to provide the service anymore. We remove the service. Where do you factor in?

You provide your own MS, so stop bitching.

"0.0.1 procent Devs" Oh, okay. You are 5. You have no idea how the number system works. Your other mistakes, I can understand being made by someone who doesn't speak english as a first language (as you are), but we don't have decimals of decimals in any language.

Quote:and 99,9 procent normal players?... -hmmm the equation seems wrong here?.
Yeah, equation seems wrong because you don't know how to use the number system (as previously explained).

Quote:This game was GREAT until u fucked it up!
Well, I guess devs shouldn't exist, because they only fuck things up. Oh wait, they also make things.

Quote:-What democrazy you run here?
Ohhh, first (and only) clever thing you said in your post. Unfortunately you haven't realized yet that this isn't a democracy. Sorry, your ideals don't work here.

Quote: -Really unfair to people who wants to play 1.1 instead of 1.2.0.2 (shit version).. -(pardon me) :P
Okay, leave then. Don't let the door hit you on your way out.
Thanks given by:
I can't connect to any servers directly from the masterserver. Masterserver shows the servers alright, but when I click on a server, on the console it states the common "Connecting to..." but doesn't do anything. I can type connects and it's fine, but the moment I attempt to connect to a server from the masterserver I can't connect typing the connect or anything. It's as if the game goes fubar after that.

Using Macbook Pro 10.9 and RR's 1.2.0.1 client.
Thanks given by:
use AC 1.2.0.2
and then
/name ".#M|A#Wolf" (don't start your name with '#')
Thanks given by:
Damn.. you really are dumbass Reagan?.. -boy .. sweet long talk :P
-How gives a fuck what u think?... grow hair on your dick you kiddo!

-and don't forget to shut your mouth before it turns into a birdnest :)

-Devs ass like u is ruin this fine game .. No dault about it! :P

And u keep struggling to provide us with service?.. -you gotta be joking... AC is Now Dead. but you stubbern idiot keep trying to fix it while it's allready to late? -Dumbass?

You should have quit long time ago and listening what people really sad once .. But did you guys listen.. -heck no!
-So suit your self and take this 1.2.0.2 with u in the grave and shovel it up your tiny gay ass.. and i hope it hurts!

-bye for me.. ... and frankly i don't give a shit about the game any more.... -so fuck you !
Thanks given by:
k bai, let me help you find your way out.
Thanks given by:
(08 Dec 13, 10:38PM)Luc@s Wrote: use AC 1.2.0.2
and then
/name ".#M|A#Wolf" (don't start your name with '#')
I'll get back at you to see if that works, thanks.
Thanks given by:
Shad-99 just made this thread a whole lot more interesting. I respect the devs and all their hard work but maybe adding some smaller/medium sized maps would be beneficial to the competitive side of Assault Cube. I love the size of swamp and lainio but these other maps are just to big to ever be seen in a 2v2/3v3. Maybe in 1.3 or whenever you guys decide to bring some new maps out, bring some new CTF maps from the size of gothic all the way to something like shine. That is what people enjoy playing and those types of maps always work in public servers as you always see gothic, shine, desert3, ect... being played in pubs and cm's. Stop adding such large maps like industrial, avenue, arabian, and any other map that seems to big. These maps are great but the gameplay just sucks on anything below 5v5.
Thanks given by:
^i second this post
but i don't see how it has anything to do with shad's post
Thanks given by:
(09 Dec 13, 12:05AM)bballn45 Wrote: Shad-99 just made this thread a whole lot more interesting. I respect the devs and all their hard work but maybe adding some smaller/medium sized maps would be beneficial to the competitive side of Assault Cube. I love the size of swamp and lainio but these other maps are just to big to ever be seen in a 2v2/3v3. Maybe in 1.3 or whenever you guys decide to bring some new maps out, bring some new CTF maps from the size of gothic all the way to something like shine. That is what people enjoy playing and those types of maps always work in public servers as you always see gothic, shine, desert3, ect... being played in pubs and cm's. Stop adding such large maps like industrial, avenue, arabian, and any other map that seems to big. These maps are great but the gameplay just sucks on anything below 5v5.

Lainio is a bigger map, but swamp is actually pretty good size. Maybe you need to get a bit more accustomed to it?
Thanks given by:
Lainio is an open map in my opinion, not a big or large one. If you play it in an inter, you realize it is no larger than desert3 or shine.
@RR- I was saying that I enjoy the sizes of those maps but the other maps added are just to big to play outside of pubs. I was just asking for the devs to put this to mind when adding new maps to the next AC version.
Thanks given by:
i had a slight respect for shad99 until... whatever that was.

GEMA's are nice and I really think it's cool how they have a large following. It's the jump maps of other games. Personally, I really don't see anything wrong with it, as other games let like communities grow. Unfortunately for the GEMA community, one of their well-known advocates is a dumbass.

RIP GEMA

(09 Dec 13, 01:06AM)bballn45 Wrote: Lainio is an open map in my opinion, not a big or large one. If you play it in an inter, you realize it is no larger than desert3 or shine.
@RR- I was saying that I enjoy the sizes of those maps but the other maps added are just to big to play outside of pubs. I was just asking for the devs to put this to mind when adding new maps to the next AC version.

Why not have two lists? Casual Gameplay and Competitive Gameplay

Larger maps that would not work well for comp ac would be in casual, and competitive would load certain maps in CTF? This could help to further whatever is left of the comp ac scene
Thanks given by:
(09 Dec 13, 01:06AM)bballn45 Wrote: @RR- I was saying that I enjoy the sizes of those maps but the other maps added are just to big to play outside of pubs. I was just asking for the devs to put this to mind when adding new maps to the next AC version.

Sorry, misunderstood. We are saying the same thing about those two maps. If you would like to compile a list of maps you want and send them off to me, that might help. Hopefully the authors would be active.
Thanks given by: