"bg"
(10 Jun 13, 12:59AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: In my case I use it when my team or I play bad, nothing really directed at anybody else,

(10 Jun 13, 12:24PM)M__Stayla Wrote: By saying gg/bg at the end of a half or a game, you simply express the way you think your personal performance.

Big EGO no consideration for enemy, I not care about you, if it personal, then dont say, we dont care if you think you do bad.

It a TEAM game.
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 13, 05:16PM)fsP^^Jolgorio Wrote: Big EGO no consideration for enemy, I not care about you, if it personal, then dont say, we dont care if you think you do bad.

I don't have words to describe how dumb you are, but all I can say is that lieing is a lack of respect for opponents, so you prefer an objective "bg" or a liar "gg", and what's the point is everybody say "gg" then?
Who are you, what are you doing here and why aren't you banned already?
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 13, 05:16PM)fsP^^Jolgorio Wrote: Big EGO no consideration for enemy, I not care about you, if it personal, then dont say, we dont care if you think you do bad.

It a TEAM game.

Doesn't make sense. How do you relate your expresion of your own performance to a big ego, or lack of consideration for your enemy? doesn't make sense.

Also, forsure nobody cares if you think you do good or bad, but do you really think anybody cares if you "express that you enjoyed the game" by saying gg? - No, nobody cares about that either.

gg/bg is senseless, but still used to express the way you think about your own performance.
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 13, 05:21PM).ExodusS* Wrote: I don't have words to describe how dumb you are, but all I can say is that lieing is a lack of respect for opponents, so you prefer an objective "bg" or a liar "gg", and what's the point is everybody say "gg" then?
Who are you, what are you doing here and why aren't you banned already?

Report post for insult.

exoduss people talk to you they say you rage and complain. I not know you but you insult me and say ban me?

gg is standard use in everygame. it is formal. like saying "have a good day" "goodvye". say bg is like saying not goodbye, but fuck you or fuck off. It shows ban personality and big EGO. Like you

(10 Jun 13, 05:24PM)M__Stayla Wrote: Doesn't make sense. How do you relate your expresion of your own performance to a big ego, or lack of consideration for your enemy? doesn't make sense.

Also, forsure nobody cares if you think you do good or bad, but do you really think anybody cares if you "express that you enjoyed the game" by saying gg? - No, nobody cares about that either.

gg/bg is senseless, but still used to express the way you think about your own performance.

I say to exoduss and i say to you. gg is formal, like goodbye. Say bg is like say "fuck you".

It is of big ego to think of one selv on a team based game.
Thanks given by:
I personally use "bg" when I feel like I played shit. Going ape shit because of a thing like this shows that you are autistic and ass burger.
Thanks given by:
You're new, you never played match and you don't know how bg/gg is used in this game so you houldn't talk about things you don't know.

As Pweaks I use bg to say ut wasn't a good game (for me). Nothing related to "big ego" here.
Thanks given by:
bg
In this case it means bs thread.

Isnt it how we personally feel the game was this is used?
If i liked the round i say gg, and if i feel it was a shitty game i say bg.
Dosent matter if team win or loose, if you did good or bad, its the feeling you have when round is over.
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 13, 05:50PM)pweaks Wrote: I personally use "bg" when I feel like I played shit. Going ape shit because of a thing like this shows that you are autistic and ass burger.
Why insult. Reported.

(10 Jun 13, 06:09PM)$t4R W4r5 Wrote: You're new, you never played match and you don't know how bg/gg is used in this game so you houldn't talk about things you don't know.

As Pweaks I use bg to say ut wasn't a good game (for me). Nothing related to "big ego" here.

I have be played games all my life. All MP games say gg. All games say bg, that mean opponent is selfish and egomaniacal.

I say, gg is formality. If you abide not to formality, you beter not play MP games.
Thanks given by:
Every games are differents, every communitys are differents. Play more AC and come back later with more knowledge of THIS game.
Thanks given by:
I can se with people like pweaks and you how this you say can be true.

So bad members of forum...
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 13, 05:40PM)fsP^^Jolgorio Wrote: I say to exoduss and i say to you. gg is formal, like goodbye. Say bg is like say "fuck you".

It is of big ego to think of one selv on a team based game.

Lol bg is like fuck you?! Whats wrong with you? Biggest trash I've heard in my entire life.
Thanks given by:
gg is just respectful

bg is "i played like shit, bad game for me"

bg u suk is "wow i am a massive cunt im sorry for playing you"
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 13, 06:57PM)M__Stayla Wrote: Lol bg is like fuck you?! Whats wrong with you? Biggest trash I've heard in my entire life.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=for+example

(10 Jun 13, 08:40PM)Cemer Wrote: gg is just respectful

bg is "i played like shit, bad game for me"

bg u suk is "wow i am a massive cunt im sorry for playing you"

If it is bad game for you then shut up, no one cares. It is a team game.
Thanks given by:
You do have serious problems.
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 13, 09:02PM)C4rma Wrote: You do have serious problems.
Thanks given by:
You obviously take things a little too personally. Players i respect and like say bg all the time when my team crushes em (RB :) ). It doesnt affect how i feel, they're just upset with their performance and the outcome. Definitely not something to lose sleep over. If you've played many multiplayer games id expect you to have thicker skin than that.
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 13, 09:19PM)Waffles Wrote: You obviously take things a little too personally. Players i respect and like say bg all the time when my team crushes em (RB :) ). It doesnt affect how i feel, they're just upset with their performance and the outcome. Definitely not something to lose sleep over. If you've played many multiplayer games id expect you to have thicker skin than that.

Diferent players have diferent sights.

I stand on that it is disrespect.

I don t lose sleep. I just point out.

(10 Jun 13, 09:19PM)M__Stayla Wrote:
(10 Jun 13, 09:02PM)C4rma Wrote: You do have serious problems.

Reported for chain quote. Against forum rules.
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 13, 09:32PM)fsP^^Jolgorio Wrote: Reported for chain quote. Against forum rules.

How old are you? 12?

I don't care about getting "reported" on this forum really. But it's still pretty hilarious. kiddo.
Thanks given by:
(09 Jun 13, 11:47PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: lol.
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 13, 10:01PM)M__Stayla Wrote:
(10 Jun 13, 09:32PM)fsP^^Jolgorio Wrote: Reported for chain quote. Against forum rules.

How old are you? 12?

I don't care about getting "reported" on this forum really. But it's still pretty hilarious. kiddo.

A mod contact me about reports. He a bad mod.

That you do is against forum rules.

Kleinkariert also, so I report.

You follow forum rules, you dont get report.
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 13, 10:48PM)fsP^^Jolgorio Wrote:
(10 Jun 13, 10:01PM)M__Stayla Wrote:

How old are you? 12?

A mod contact me about reports. He a bad mod.

That you do is against forum rules.

Kleinkariert also, so I report.

You follow forum rules, you dont get report.
Yep, and that "bad mod" got his balls filled with your continuous reports. Stop it, just ignore such posts, seriously.
Thanks given by:
So people insult and go against forum rules and i me who is baned?

gg
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 13, 10:48PM)fsP^^Jolgorio Wrote: A mod contact me about reports. He a bad mod.

I'll not speak about your English because i'm not well placed, but I don't thing accusing mods is allowed here too, if there is no rule about it, there should be one.

(10 Jun 13, 05:40PM)fsP^^Jolgorio Wrote: exoduss people talk to you they say you rage and complain. I not know you but you insult me and say ban me?

In contrary to you, I'm trying to give something to the community, this explains a lot of "rage and complain", just looked a few seconds to your account, 15 posts almost all full of easy provocation and flamewars you are trying to start. You are probably Pression or another asshole under a safe VPN, so yes, you are useless here and you are trying to impose your false ideas.
Thanks given by:
I read forum for 3 months and i like AC. I see exoduss fight with people and he say e contribute but rage and complain is no contribute.

you say bg this is thread about bg i speak about it.

If you speak to PreSSion tell him jolgorio wants to meets him IRL and make him say sorry.

You dont know me i play ac soemtimes when my clan is not playing cs.

One day i play and i beat you. then you say bg.
Thanks given by:
stfu already for fucks sake
Thanks given by: