I am the T-Bag King
For those of you that have seen me in-game, you know that I am the most prolific tbagger in FPS.

I tbag everyone throughout the entire game, whether they are my kills or not, and my frags are always still in the top.

I also have gotten hundreds of kills while tbagging the enemy, as once I am getting my tbag on, I will fight for it and not much will knock me off of you. Typically, I try to t-bag you until I know you have respawned. No drive-by dunking for me, you get the full experience from my tbags.

Getting lots of tbags while not getting yourself killed is an advanced skill which I have mastered.

In this thread I would be happy to give you all tips and strategies for successful tbagging and discuss advanced techniques such as T-Dragging.

And if you think you t-bag more than me, I'd like to hear about it.
Thanks given by:
So, you're going to steal MykeGregory's work...
Soon... teabbager vs teabbager championship :)

Before i forget! I saw you playing one day, you use shotgun :d
Thanks given by:
Kill -> teabag -> kill -> grab flag -> score flag for the win; all in 7 seconds.

Thanks given by:
inb4 "MykeGregory This Thread" meme
Thanks given by:
Lolwut CyberKlown28 - that you Nightmare?

Yeah we haven't seen the MG meme in so long...
Thanks given by:
This dumbass thread needs tbagged
Thanks given by:
Ah fck gambino has beaten me..
Thanks given by:
0/5

poort attempt to provoke MG who is still the ultimate teabagger.
Thanks given by:
Congratulations you just earn yourself a brand new playerskin.

Welcome to the "Twats" Team

[Image: image2zb.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I think I win.

[Image: wtakISt.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You dirty, dirty boy.
Thanks given by:
Still awaiting MykeGregory's response...
Thanks given by:
(10 Apr 13, 12:06PM)Cleaner Wrote: Congratulations you just earn yourself a brand new playerskin.

Welcome to the "Twats" Team

[Image: image2zb.jpg]

Omg the best team ever! :D
Thanks given by:
I don't know who this Myke gregory guy is, but I challenge him to any type of tbagging exhibition he would like.

I am 43yo and started tbagging on Atari 2600 playing PitFall, when I would fly off the vine and t-bag the scorpions. That's just how I roll. And yes, I am old, so I mostly use shotgun on AC.

The only person who tbags as much as me is itsBritneyb!tch, and he tbags me only.

As for britney, I have a great skill of in-game multitasking and following the scrolling game action to see if he is killed near me and then I go and tbag him. It's uncanny how I can home in on his corpse and drop nuts. Just ask him.

Anyone can run around and get frags, but i dare you all to try to get high frags and drop nuts on almost everyone you kill - and even those you don't (and some teammates as well). You will surely find a new challenge and come back to this thread for my advice and testicular tactics.

And for the rest of you who question my skills, tbagging has run in my family for generations, and I come from a great line of testicular warriors. This is a pic of my great-great-great-grandfather, posing after a championship match.

[Image: elephantitis-balls.jpg]

(10 Apr 13, 04:46AM)Boomhauer Wrote: This dumbass thread needs tbagged

HAHA Deep6 I recognize you out of everyone here.....I have asphyxiated you so many times with my nut, I'm surprised you still have the mental capacity to type at a computer.
Thanks given by:
MykeGregory: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-6295.html
Thanks given by:
I'd like to see you strafe with such attributes!
Thanks given by:
Haven't seen Undead or Waffles yet asking for a 1v1 :s
Thanks given by:
Took me forever to find the image, but here it is in all its glory:
[Image: Npydk.jpg]
Thanks given by:
you have no right to post this pic, shadowz.
Thanks given by:
Every one should use that pic but only when necessary.

Good to see another bagger in the community and I would hope to see a friendship blossom from our combined love of 'le baggage'
I would like to play but I have no laptop at the moment, you do me a great service of keeping their faces warm for me while I'm AFK. haha.

EDIT: @ShadowflameZ, You can find the pic in my sig.
Thanks given by:
(10 Apr 13, 11:34PM)MykeGregory Wrote: Every one should use that pic but only when necessary.

Good to see another bagger in the community and I would hope to see a friendship blossom from our combined love of 'le baggage'
I would like to play but I have no laptop at the moment, you do me a great service of keeping their faces warm for me while I'm AFK. haha.

EDIT: @ShadowflameZ, You can find the pic in my sig.

I will keep them under control and well fed until you return, although some of them are a little stubborn and resist (at first), but once I drop my junk on them a few times, they begin to cooperate.
Thanks given by:
Team MG.

("gimmeh naaaaaaades" *crouchcrouchcrouch*)
Thanks given by:
Pleeeease 1v1 me.

As I recollect your pub skills are awful at best, and your"bagging" worse.

Come at me, I'll castrate you with my rusty knife.
Thanks given by:
(11 Apr 13, 04:42AM)Waffles Wrote: Pleeeease 1v1 me.

Livestream.
Thanks given by:
(11 Apr 13, 05:10AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote:

Livestream.

YES
Thanks given by:
[Image: picasioncom126a2b368b49.gif?dateline=1338115385]
Thanks given by:
(11 Apr 13, 07:11AM)Marti Wrote:
(11 Apr 13, 05:10AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote:

Livestream.

YES

OMG. Will fraps this match. Spec pls.
Thanks given by:
F10^
Thanks given by:

Waffles, after you get a taste of my delectable nut, you will be grabbing extra packets of Sweet&Sour sauce at McDonalds so you can dip it for extra flavor.

And please don't hog my nut, save some for the other fags on here...there is a line you know.
Thanks given by:
(11 Apr 13, 07:48PM)Money$hot Wrote: And please don't hog my nut

You only have one?
Thanks given by: