I am the T-Bag King
That song is indeed very catchy. I am glad that tbagging is on your mind while perusing youtube.

Since my avatar just got admin hated, I am calling on all u nab baggers to find me an acceptable avatar that communicates my mission on AC.

If I can't find anything, I'm going to shamelessly steal MykeGregory's.
Thanks given by:
My nut song for the day:

Thanks given by:
I'm going to start posting my latest victims up in here....I have a "Watch List" and if I see you, expect my nuts to be stuck to your face like refrigerator magnets.

Tonight, my balls were all over Deep6....swarming his face like flies every time he turned around. I sensed some t-bag rage coming on from him, but unfortunately I had to go before seeing it to fruition.
Thanks given by:
I think you forgot to mention your encounter with me.

Score:
PhaNtom: 1
Money$hot: 0
Thanks given by:
I think posting your teabag victims names is a little much.
We must have respect for the dead past the initial bagging. imo. lol!
Thanks given by:
(01 May 13, 12:58AM)PhaNtom Wrote: I think you forgot to mention your encounter with me.

Score:
PhaNtom: 1
Money$hot: 0

I tried to tbag you, but when you started tonguing my rectum, I had to climb off of you.

(01 May 13, 09:24AM)MykeGregory Wrote: I think posting your teabag victims names is a little much.
We must have respect for the dead past the initial bagging. imo. lol!

I'm dropping names...I'm just crazy like that mate.
Thanks given by:
Tonight, ironically, the latest victim of my petulant sack-attacks is none other than MykeGregory himself.

Within 1 minute of joining the server and typing greetings, I had my nuts clamped tight around his face like one of the creatures in the Aliens movies.

After another 3 or 4 successive tbags, I had him tapping out like a UFC fight. He then decided to hide from me and had his friend try and confuse me by nick-stealing his name. Crafty bugger.

He did mention that he appreciated me shaving for him and keeping my nut soft and supple with cocoa butter. In all, I think he had a pleasant testicle encounter.
Thanks given by:
Indeed.

I will admit this to be true, seems the 4 months i'v been out the game have got me a little rusty in the teabag department (And thats not a reference to my hair colour)

And my "friend" was simply a dumb ass bitch who decided joined the server, he was no friend of mine.

But your teabagging, sir, was stellar! Jolly good show. GG.
Thanks given by:
Last night's game play was just glorious....me and myke gregory threw double down on a series of players and gave them the full nut-monty.

We moved through the map like a SpecOps team, first killing and then team teabagging our victims while providing cover for one another.

If only britney had joined in we could have had some good gang-bagging going on.
Thanks given by:
is this ur blog
Thanks given by:
@Cemer, It seems like it.

@Money$hot, please visit http://wordpress.com. The customer service on http://forum.cubers.net is terrible anyway. ;)
Thanks given by:
Nice avatar...meep.
Thanks given by:
BTW, I'm away from home for the next few months and playing on an EEE pc. Sooooo, don't get used to tea-bagging me. Though it will surely happen much more often in these next few months than usual... which is never.
Thanks given by:
Britney sent me this. I think I'm going to start wearing a hoodie as pants now.

(06 May 13, 01:36AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Nice avatar...meep.

Are you meep?
Thanks given by:
Victim of the day is: MoonStar

I dropped several successful nuts on him during a match of Douze - which is a delicacy since that map is so fast paced.

I'm not spotting many of you on my watch list. I wonder if you are hiding from me in private servers to avoid the nut avalanche....
Thanks given by:
OI!
Get your own avatar! sheeeiit.
Thanks given by:
It's kk mike. He knows he can't beat you so he simply tried to be you :P
Thanks given by:
(19 May 13, 06:39PM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: It's kk mike. He knows he can't beat you so he simply tried to be you :P

That reminds me, raped him on the ladder today with his own weapons, and doubled his frags. GG's.

Just incase he denies it:
Money$hot 0, D3M0NW0LF 2
Thanks given by:
(20 May 13, 09:44AM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote:
(19 May 13, 06:39PM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: It's kk mike. He knows he can't beat you so he simply tried to be you :P

That reminds me, raped him on the ladder today with his own weapons, and doubled his frags. GG's.

Money$hot 0, D3M0NW0LF 2

Yes, I had an off day, and you did some excellent teabagging. You stayed right on it until i respawned -very good. I managed to give you a couple of tastes is all.

Thank you for recording your teabagging.
Thanks given by:
God... Who cares?
I think that your nuts taste like nothing :)
Thanks given by:
i still patiently await our 1v1
Thanks given by:
(21 May 13, 01:46AM)Waffles Wrote: i still patiently await our 1v1

I will repeat it again: NO
Thanks given by:
Thats just a straight up dodge. I do love the trash talk, but C'MON MAN
Thanks given by:
its just 15 minutes man
Thanks given by:
Keep on the main theme of this thread, thanks
Thanks given by:
(21 May 13, 03:01AM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: Keep on the main theme of this thread, thanks

Quit POSTING THEN. Unless your teabagging your roomies, butt dont show that content
Thanks given by:
(21 May 13, 12:50AM)Money$hot Wrote:
(20 May 13, 09:44AM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote:

Money$hot 0, D3M0NW0LF 2

Yes, I had an off day, and you did some excellent teabagging. You stayed right on it until i respawned -very good. I managed to give you a couple of tastes is all.

Thank you for recording your teabagging.

Yeah you got me good a couple of times. XD GG's still. *shakes your hand*
Thanks given by:
I'm afraid that most of you nutees on my watch list will have to wait a bit, since I am moving d33p6 straight to the top of my priority list.

His incessant whining last night got me kicked.

When someone was talking about viruses on their pc he said, and I quote:
"I have viruses on my asshole." (no kidding)

Of course i could not let this pass without asking him if he had HIV growing up in there....then the testy whining began.

I have alerted my teabag crew so expect a healthy dose of nut jihad coming your way deep6. You will learn to take the nut one way or another - and like it.

Why so testy bro - u mad?
Thanks given by:
i was speaking to moneyshot about the 1v1 this time skinny-mutt
Thanks given by:
how many times i tbagged you moneyshot, umad!
Thanks given by: