[Bug/Glitch] Map Loading
Make note I did not hack and I also did not edit the map

Today when I was playing LSS on ac_douze, I picked up nades from the window and fell right through. I was immediately kicked for hacking even though I do not hacked. Since I was in single-player, I loaded the map in several gamemodes and found out I could just walk and fall right through the window. Then I went into edit mode and saw that the cause was a hole in the map. This had not happened any other time I had played AC before. This had only happened this one time. I then went back into multiplayer and played ac_douze in CTF. I tried walking through the window again and I fell through. I also found that when I pressed myself against the walls, I could shoot through it. A little while later after I was done testing it, somebody kicked me for hacking. I f1'd it and went along with it because I didn't want to play with a glitched map. I closed AC and opened it again and guess what? The map was fixed. This must have happened to a problem with map loading.

I do not know why I didn't get a message asking to download the unglitched version of ac_douze, like it tells you to do when you have a different version of a map.

I just wanted to let you know, because this bug/glitch can be fixed for the next version of AC.

If you want a demo of ac_douze CTF, it is here

I'm sorry I don't have any other demos or screenshots. The server in which I played ac_douze LSS did not enable demos, in fact, there are never any demos recorded on it. I also did not think of taking screenshots. I only got the ac_douze CTF demo after I thought of making a report on this bug/glitch.

* I don't know if the right section to post this is here. I just put it here since I didn't see a "Report Bugs/Glitches" Section
Thanks given by:
That section exists, go here,Report a Bug!
Or here, in AC forums: AC Feedback/Bug-Reports
Thanks given by:
k thnx, ill repost this there
Thanks given by:
I don't believe you. That space can't be fallen into, as your player is bigger than 1 cube wide. If this issue did exist, this could be easily fixed.

Looking at your demo, your client is pushing through the walls. I think you hacked.
Thanks given by:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-461-post-...#pid125453

So obvious!
Thanks given by:
You wrote in that demo:
eji1298 Wrote:"I even can shoot trough the wall"
See Cleaner's post, clarifying that:
That place only has a window that shows the skymap, in addition, how you can press against walls? I didn't understand that!
Oh yes, wall hack, and that guy kick you from the server lol!
Admin close this thread
Thanks given by:
(28 Mar 13, 01:03PM)DarKnight Wrote: See Cleaner's post, clarifying that:
Yet another very useful post of yours...
(28 Mar 13, 01:03PM)DarKnight Wrote: Admin close this thread
Avoid tell us what to do, makes us very itchy!
Thanks given by:
Posting "bug/gliches" on a cheated map is almost as stupid as posting a clan match screenshoot result showing wallhacks.
Hmm...on a second tought this is in fact 10xenon less stupid than screenshots showing wallhacks, yes, definitely.
Thanks given by: