Poll: Best logo?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Andrez
0%
0 0%
DES|Cleaner
0%
0 0%
DES|Cleaner #2
7.02%
4 7.02%
D3M0NW0LF
0%
0 0%
D3M0NW0LF #2
0%
0 0%
Marti
1.75%
1 1.75%
Marti #2
1.75%
1 1.75%
Marti #3
0%
0 0%
Marti #4
0%
0 0%
Marti #5
1.75%
1 1.75%
Kleinkariert
10.53%
6 10.53%
Evanzo
0%
0 0%
Felix-The-Ghost
0%
0 0%
R4zor
0%
0 0%
R4zor #2
33.33%
19 33.33%
R4zor #3
5.26%
3 5.26%
SrPER$IAN
0%
0 0%
Protox
0%
0 0%
Protox #2
0%
0 0%
RKTNoob
0%
0 0%
KrAyC3*
0%
0 0%
KrAyC3* #2
24.56%
14 24.56%
RAMPAGE
14.04%
8 14.04%
Total 57 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

AC Radio Logo Poll
Wait, where is the poll?
Thanks given by:
(22 Mar 13, 10:17PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Wait, where is the poll?

It's right next to the announcement that they're using my entry for the final design.
Thanks given by:
(22 Mar 13, 10:17PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Wait, where is the poll?
(21 Mar 13, 09:26AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: So anyways, a off-site poll has been created which you can find -->here<--.
^^
DrauL not using the poll feature on his forums to subtly get more hits on his site ;)
Thanks given by:
Haha, so true but mainly because you cant keep it a secret on these forums.

Had to cull some answers, IP: 127.255.255.255 voted 11 times for Krayc3 and IP: 79.84.203.208 voted 4 times for him as well. Their votes have been removed.
I'm at a crossroads, i am being spam voted. Every minute/two minutes there was a vote for Krayc3. I don't know if it was you or one of your friends but thats not cool bro.
Thanks given by:
Poll votes aren't going to work with proxy votes going on.

I like Protox's 2nd entry the best, not my favorite color scheme though. I've never listened to the show but i'm guessing it's on the adult side.. So for that reason i think Srpersians design better reflects the feel of the show.
Thanks given by:
(23 Mar 13, 06:54AM)BigGunZ Wrote: Poll votes aren't going to work with proxy votes going on.
Honestly DrauL, I think you should just use a poll here instead, and also enable the feature that tells publicly who voted for what. It would be a lot easier that way, to be honest.
Thanks given by:
Thank you a lot DrauL to fix this spamm vote. Please be sure only 1 vote by each Ip!
@Idk who spammed 11 times...
Thanks given by:
KrAyC3 Wrote:Please be sure only 1 vote by each Ip!

(23 Mar 13, 06:54AM)BigGunZ Wrote: Poll votes aren't going to work with proxy votes going on.

Proxy makes such poll's results totally unvalid, IMO.
Thanks given by:
Spamvoting pfft.
Choose my entry. /jedi hand wave
Thanks given by:
Because of all the proxy votes i'd say the one with statistically the most chance of winning should win.

Ohey that's me! :D
Thanks given by:
DrauL will, as he said, pick his own choice, the poll is there for consideration, so the entry with the most poll votes will not necessarily win.
Thanks given by:
(23 Mar 13, 09:55PM)RKTnoob Wrote: DrauL will, as he said, pick his own choice, the poll is there for consideration, so the entry with the most poll votes will not necessarily win.

That is not what I said.

(23 Mar 13, 03:34PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
Honestly DrauL, I think you should just use a poll here instead, and also enable the feature that tells publicly who voted for what. It would be a lot easier that way, to be honest.

(23 Mar 13, 04:16PM)-xW-#KrAyC3* Wrote: Thank you a lot DrauL to fix this spamm vote. Please be sure only 1 vote by each Ip!
@Idk who spammed 11 times...

(23 Mar 13, 04:27PM)SrPER$IAN Wrote:
KrAyC3 Wrote:Please be sure only 1 vote by each Ip!

Proxy makes such poll's results totally unvalid, IMO.

Everyone chill, everything is fine. That was the only slip up there was, and I am able to delete the spam results with their anti-cheat system. I'm only going to leave it up until the next AC Radio show where I will announce teh winrar.
Thanks given by:
I said you said it, so you said it. Now sit down. Who asked you anything anyway? Pfft, the nerve some people have these days...

"I not going full dictator mode but it is my competition, and I still have the last say, and RKTnoob will win."

There, that's a direct quote from last page.
Thanks given by:
RKTnoob your name sounds familiar.
Thanks given by:
(22 Mar 13, 03:23PM)Waffles Wrote: some very nice entries [...] there's some nice work there... minus marti

LMAO!
At least he tried :P

My favorite would be R4zor's #1 entry, as I must say it looks really professional.
There are some really nice looking logos that I appreciate tho (Krayce #2, D3M0NW0LF #1, Cleaner #1, RAMPAGE...)
Good luck for your pick DrauL, it will be a tough time deciding the winner :)
Thanks given by:
i dont pick lol.
my favourite logo was DESlCleaners #2. I said that from the start. :-)
Thanks given by:
Have i won yet?
Thanks given by:
(26 Mar 13, 08:37AM)Marti Wrote: Have i won yet?

You won this Deluxe Chocolate Chip Cookie, courtesy of Draul's local bakery.
Thanks given by:
(26 Mar 13, 03:41PM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote:

Asian cookies are the best cookies.
Thanks given by:
(26 Mar 13, 03:41PM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote:

gimme gimme gimme
Thanks given by:
voted for R4zor. by far the best entry imo. im sure it looks very cool on a shirt. gl
Thanks given by:
So when will the winner be announced?
Thanks given by:
This week. Sorry for the delay, little busy but I plan the AC Radio show for a time that I have now forgotten. X-Ray_SexyDog should be able to jog my memory ;)

Edit: Nope

PS if your forum name changes randomly and for no apparent reason, isoz <3
Thanks given by:
I'm announcing the winner here, because BTR has suspened my account for a week, AC RAdio shall be back right after their messages!

THE WINNER IS.....

Thanks given by:
congrats to my bro Krayce.
Draul, Could you post the poll details plz?
Thanks given by:
no comment...
Thanks given by:
(05 Apr 13, 01:00PM)DrauL Wrote: THE WINNER IS.....

I personally find this to be skeptical, especially considering that somebody spam-voted for his entries, but that's just me. It's your logo, I guess...
Thanks given by:
look, I know people are going to be pissed either way but he did have a large amount of entrys that wernt spammed, and I deleted the spammed ones.

Poll chart incoming.

I will contact runners up to see if they want their logos in store anyway, without them being the "official ones".

Poll results:
http://i.imgur.com/rmXBX2l.png

Thats the chart with offending entries deleted.
Thanks given by:
2nd place \o/. My favorite was the one klein did, damn shame he came up 3rd. Awesome job, mate.
Tnx to all who voted for me :)
Thanks given by:
im a little bit suprised about the 13 voters. thanks to all of them.
Thanks given by: