No reply from master server
Pffff All this blah blah blah for GEMA's, it's only purpose is training some weird moves, there is no teamwork whatsoever in there and the goal to archive is purely individualistic in struggling reaching spots when you'll never find such configurations in any other classic maps (officials or not).
So I am wondering why you even need to set up a modded server for this, adding to this that other players are more often getting in your way, just use singleplayer mode and that's it.
Thanks given by:
scripts can modify the game - (gameplay). The scripts create advantages over other players. You can have a lot of advantage using scripts. it ll modify gameplay...
] - "... That provided any changes you make do not Affect the gameplay ...." - [ Yes, but, as always, are the same people who decide about yes or not ...
We can change the text of the rule ... "provided that the modification is approved by us ..."
So it seems to me reading all these texts ...
Thanks given by:
"just use singleplayer mode and that's it."
Best advice to gemaplayers ever. No modded servers needed!
Thanks given by:
(20 Jan 13, 11:55AM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: Pffff All this blah blah blah for GEMA's, it's only purpose is training some weird moves, there is no teamwork whatsoever in there and the goal to archive is purely individualistic in struggling reaching spots when you'll never find such configurations in any other classic maps (officials or not).
So I am wondering why you even need to set up a modded server for this, adding to this that other players are more often getting in your way, just use singleplayer mode and that's it.

+1
Thanks given by:
Quote:19. Do not post ”empty” or useless responses, such as just ”lol”, "+1", or ”cool.” Only post responses when you have something to contribute. The only exception to this rule is in the off-topic forum.
Thanks given by:
(20 Jan 13, 11:55AM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: Pffff All this blah blah blah for GEMA's, it's only purpose is training some weird moves, there is no teamwork whatsoever in there and the goal to archive is purely individualistic in struggling reaching spots when you'll never find such configurations in any other classic maps (officials or not).

Gema

1. Lag doesnt matter thus everyone can play
2. No way to have a real distinct unfair advantage unless you have modified the ac client to get speed boosts or something
3. You only get better if you practice and practice and practice...
4. Purpose of it
- to race and have a better time then other guy
- to reach the fastest possible time for a certain map
(even millisecs are important)
- to help each other finish the obstacle course
by using the super cool feature called "CHAT"
- to chill with your internet buddies

You always spread bullshit about gemas, because you are butthurt and because you probably got owned by a map when you tried.

If it doesnt fit into DEVS idea of what this game should be like, thats fine! But you always trash talk stuff your brain cant comprehend.

Stick to fragging or better yet stick to 3d modeling cuz thats the only thing you are good at.
Thanks given by:
(20 Jan 13, 09:44AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: The problem with using precise terms is that when something slips through the cracks, people tend to think it is ok because nothing was mentioned about that.

Hmm, what to do when nothing is mentioned about a particular thing which should be mentioned about? I think it would be to... mention about it! What you described is not a problem with using precise terms, it's a problem with shitty rules. It's the exact same problem as the one I just attacked. Your statement here attempts to reduce my solution to a crappy version of it (straw man) in order to denigrate it. This is like claiming that practice does not work in improving ability because you keep forgetting to do it. That's not a flaw of practice; that is a fault of a lazy person. So you think something will slip through the cracks? Fill the cracks then.

(20 Jan 13, 09:44AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: It is in the documentation, if you miss the text in all bold, then you can't say you tried.

Did you actually read through this thread? Doubtful. You quoted the unclear rules which I criticized for being unclear then claimed that I didn't read them, as if to disprove the argument that "there are no rules on this issue" which is an argument I never made.

Thanks for making this post, though, because it's nice to see evidence supporting my argument regarding technically talented people and their "people skills" literally present itself, requiring no further effort from me.
Thanks given by:
this is completely off topic. Good, but this has happened too. Especially when the return of "time" is weak.

See it.
If you can not control the game, cheaters, scripts and other things, try to control the forum.
Make the game depends on the forum and then control the forum.
The way the Dev's and "elite - MOD" forum trying to control their own forum, is changing, therefore the gameplay. The Dev's and Mod's change the gameplay at all times through the forum :)

It is very difficult to make complete all documentation. But this should be done consistently.

Some things are already clear! Well clear!
> The Dev's change the game the way they want.
> Can not stop the cheaters. Or there was no real interest in stopping them.
> The pool's in forum and topics are designed to create an atmosphere of cooperation. For the "team" seems friendly and cooperative. The Dev's and Mod's need players in the game then the Dev's and Mod's need to appear sympathetic in forum. (some-not you RR-Wolf "Wolf is a mod?")
> The Dev's and Mod's not assume when they fail. Failing is normal. But they seem to want to distance themselves from the players ... The real power is in the lead and not in a file with IP's.
> The idea of ​​community on a topic presented by RR is great. The idea of a professional AC mod is so great. Gema is more fun that LSS or pistol frenzzy.

lol - Let the crew in peace: to learn more: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-3923.html

just ... talking ..
Thanks given by:
(21 Jan 13, 08:05PM)Edward Wrote:
Quote:19. Do not post ”empty” or useless responses, such as just ”lol”, "+1", or ”cool.” Only post responses when you have something to contribute. The only exception to this rule is in the off-topic forum.
cool
Thanks given by:

Though you had something to contribute, but no, you still have 500 empty posts.
Thanks given by:
rules are for everyone even if some of them are dumb

(22 Jan 13, 09:39PM).ExodusS* Wrote: Though you had something to contribute, but no, you still have 500 empty posts.

yeah soz we all prefer to hear you bitch about the assaultrifle <3
Thanks given by:
I see your rule 19, Edward, and raise you a rule 14:
Quote:14. Do not post new problems on someone else's thread and interrupt a topic of discussion.
K let's stop this ty.
Thanks given by:
(21 Jan 13, 09:39PM)Sarin Wrote:
(20 Jan 13, 11:55AM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: Pffff All this blah blah blah for GEMA's,...

You always spread bullshit about gemas, because you are butthurt and because you probably got owned by a map when you tried.

If it doesnt fit into DEVS idea of what this game should be like, thats fine! But you always trash talk stuff your brain cant comprehend.

Stick to fragging or better yet stick to 3d modeling cuz thats the only thing you are good at.
My opinion about GEMA's are well known and whilst I make no secret of it in my comments I have never insulted YOU nor anyone else for liking them!

Indeed, you won't see me on GEMA's because I from far really do prefer the 3D modelling... at least I CONTRIBUTE to the game!
Thanks given by:
Well your post was very simplistic and rather ignorant about what gemas are. You dislike it and that's your opinion but you could have expressed it in a less contemptuous way. Sarin's last lines were a bit offensive but he explained you rather well why enjoying gemas is not that dumb.

Btw if you read the long and extremely detailed post written by one of our dear developers, you can easily understand the frustration of all gema players. In the name of the dev team, I would like to thank you cleaner but we don't need you to despise gemas, we do it perfectly well until now and of course we listen to all the community :trollface:
Thanks given by:
(23 Jan 13, 05:56PM)Edward Wrote: Btw if you read the long and extremely detailed post written by one of our dear developers, you can easily understand the frustration of all gema players. In the name of the dev team, I would like to thank you cleaner but we don't need you to despise gemas, we do it perfectly well until now and of course we listen to all the community

Lol, I think Cleaners contributed enough on AssaultCube (and maybe more than some devs) to give his points about something in the game and his advices are not as dumb and useless as yours. When you try to find new jumphax-like scripts, he's working on new models or doing something for the next release.
Who do you think you are on this forum, a moderator, a judge? You are not a referee and I even think you should be sanctioned for the half thousand of shit you posted on this forum, anyone who read your post list could say there is something wrong with each of your post.
Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 13, 05:04PM).ExodusS* Wrote:
(23 Jan 13, 05:56PM)Edward Wrote: Btw if you read the long and extremely detailed post written by one of our dear developers, you can easily understand the frustration of all gema players. In the name of the dev team, I would like to thank you cleaner but we don't need you to despise gemas, we do it perfectly well until now and of course we listen to all the community

Lol, I think Cleaners contributed enough on AssaultCube (and maybe more than some devs) to give his points about something in the game and his advices are not as dumb and useless as yours. When you try to find new jumphax-like scripts, he's working on new models or doing something for the next release.
Who do you think you are on this forum, a moderator, a judge? You are not a referee and I even think you should be sanctioned for the half thousand of shit you posted on this forum, anyone who read your post list could say there is something wrong with each of your post.

Cleaner said his views on gemas and it's ok even if it was a bit offtopic. The paragraph you quoted was sarcastic. You maybe missed that but it was not directed against him.
Also I am not a scripter and I am not looking for new jumphax-scripts but I guess you are trolling.

But you are right. I am not a judge, not a referee, not a dev. I am just a player like many people here playing this game. Cleaner and other say what they think and I claim this right too. If you wanna ban me because of that, I am glad you are not a mod because this forum would be kinda empty.

You maybe were a good mapper (cant judge) and a decent player. Now you are only a friend of the king (hope I am using correctly 1cap's expression).
Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 13, 05:57PM)Edward Wrote: Also I am not a scripter and I am not looking for new jumphax-scripts but I guess you are trolling.

If you wanna ban me because of that, I am glad you are not a mod because this forum would be kinda empty.

You should re-read my post, or stop playing with words, or stop trolling.
And for the scripts, i've lost the URL but the huge list of scripts, modified menus and clients (hosted on something by you) is enough to say that you are in search of shits like this, and you even tested the same shits Xemi uses (that didn't work). Maybe you understand this conversation? Problem?
Thanks given by:
* Cleaner thinks that the "ignore" button is a marvellous device.
Thanks given by:
* Oracle thinks the "Close Thread" button is another marvelous device...for the mods to use right now, perhaps, since this thread has obviously lost its purpose.
Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 13, 08:00PM).ExodusS* Wrote:
(24 Jan 13, 05:57PM)Edward Wrote: Also I am not a scripter and I am not looking for new jumphax-scripts but I guess you are trolling.

If you wanna ban me because of that, I am glad you are not a mod because this forum would be kinda empty.

And for the scripts, i've lost the URL but the huge list of scripts, modified menus and clients (hosted on something by you) is enough to say that you are in search of shits like this, and you even tested the same shits Xemi uses (that didn't work). Maybe you understand this conversation? Problem?

All written by well known scripters : vman bukz ... I don't use most of them but I share everything I know. Problem?

http://edwd.perso.sfr.fr/configs/Configs...s)/config/
If you find something illegal feel free to PM me <3

I guess it can be closed since we cant go more off topic. I apologize for that
Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 13, 11:05PM)Edward Wrote: ... we cant go more off topic...
Don't tempt me. :P
Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 13, 11:05PM)Edward Wrote:
(24 Jan 13, 08:00PM).ExodusS* Wrote:

All written by well known scripters : vman bukz ... I don't use most of them but I share everything I know. Problem?

I guess it can be closed since we cant go more off topic. I apologize for that

Err skinchanger script wil get you banned everytime, that is in your link!
Thanks given by:
Quote:All written by well known scripters : vman bukz ... I don't use most of them but I share everything I know. Problem?

What is it?
http://edwd.perso.sfr.fr/informations.php
Thanks given by:
This thread has been solved, the OP now knows why the server(s) were banned, so I'm closing this amazingly derailed thread. gg it was fun.
Thanks given by: