AssaultCube 1.2.0.0 Beta release
Its work on the current version .1.1.04
The screen prove.
[Image: 20130101224752acdepotct.jpg]
I prefer using this technics .
You can adapt your script easy according to the map .
You avoid the condition .
I dont understand why the develloper prohibit the cubescript in the map.cfg .
Thanks given by:
(08 Jan 13, 09:29PM)888 Wrote: Its work on the current version .1.1.04
The screen prove.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/405...potct.jpg/
I prefer using this technics .
You can adapt your script easy according to the map .
You avoid the condition .
I dont understand why the develloper prohibit the cubescript in the map.cfg .
?? That could lead to serious issues. People would abuse it.
That's why it was also extended to mapmodels cfg files as well (because of this)
Thanks given by:
(08 Jan 13, 09:29PM)888 Wrote: I dont understand why the develloper prohibit the cubescript in the map.cfg .

The reason is V-Man <3

What would happen if you added "quit" into the mapcfg? What about some other script?
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 13, 05:54AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: What would happen if you added "quit" into the mapcfg? What about some other script?

say commands, connect commands, sleep commands
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 13, 05:54AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: What would happen if you added "quit" into the mapcfg? What about some other script?

or "map (curmap 1)" :P

People could just release maps with accompanying scripts inside the download package if they wanted to. Of course, clients who just /getmap won't also get the script.
Thanks given by:
Cube mappers could severly abuse of it. :D
Thanks given by:
As new commands come out that are relative to mapping, they can be enabled easily.
For example the map commands I made to make mapmodels height off the ground be negative and/or non-integer.

On the /echo thing, I don't forsee anyone abusing it (it's all local) Not like you can make loops or anything via cfg. But I think the standard map message and game mode message cover everything I'd want to be said before playing.
Thanks given by:
The official map are protected by the getmap. it resolve the problem .
but the new map could lead issue so abuse .
Is it possible to activate just the cubescript in the official map?
Thanks given by:
I would've responded by now but honestly I'm having trouble understanding your question :/
Thanks given by:
When I press "Esc" in-game, I get the following error message;

[Image: XZigxbb.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You´re talking about SVN, Vanqu!sh. Remove saved.cfg and it´ll be fine.
Thanks given by:
OH GOD MY BAD HAHA. Sorry for pointing that out, it works fine now!
Thanks given by:
(08 Jan 13, 05:46PM)YourSister Wrote: randum did you fix the shuffleteam bug?

(when there were kills, the players do not shuffle)
Thanks given by:
(22 Jan 13, 11:15AM)YourSister Wrote:
(08 Jan 13, 05:46PM)YourSister Wrote: randum did you fix the shuffleteam bug?

(when there were kills, the players do not shuffle)

Idk, I'm not a coder.
Thanks given by:
(09 Dec 12, 11:44PM)ärkefiende Wrote: [*] Now using ANIM_REVERSE for playermodels going backward.

I didn't see the playermodels going backward..
Thanks given by:
Quote:onConnect player
If defined, this will be executed when you or another player join(s) a server.
Argument Description Values
player The client number of the player who connected integer (-1 for local player)

onDisconnect
If defined, this will be executed when you disconnect from a server.

The alias onDisconnect should have the same argument that onConnect .

Quote:onDisconnect player
If defined, this will be executed when you or another player disconnect(s) a server.
Argument Description Values
player The client number of the player who connected integer (-1 for local player)
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 13, 04:08PM)888 Wrote: The alias onDisconnect should have the same argument that onConnect .

The reference was right about that. onDisconnect was only executed when you disconnected (not other players). Therefore it got no argument (it would have been always -1)

I changed that behaviour. It now acts like onConnect.

http://sourceforge.net/p/actiongame/code/7142/
http://sourceforge.net/p/actiongame/code/7143/
Thanks given by:
There some incompatibility with mingw and cygwin, the format specifiers are different because it uses the old ms vc runtime.

The only problem I encountered is that you cannot connect to any private server.

In the function:
genpwdhash(const char *name, const char *pwd, int salt)

formatstring(temp)("%llx %llx %llx", hash.chunks[0], hash.chunks[1], hash.chunks[2]);

should be:

formatstring(temp)("%I64x %I64x %I64x", hash.chunks[0], hash.chunks[1], hash.chunks[2]);
Thanks given by:
Just watched a demo on SVN (rec 7143).
- The scope, every now & then, didn't show up and you could see the whole screen.
- "RVSF/CLA wins!" showed up at every point during the match apart from the intermission.
- When intermission did come, the scoreboard didn't come up automatically, and there was no indication that it was the end of the game (nothing in the console either).
- Whenever everyone died (as it was a TOSOK match), it came up with "team SPECTATOR wins the round".
Thanks given by:
(25 Jan 13, 09:57AM)ONYX Wrote:
(09 Dec 12, 11:44PM)ärkefiende Wrote: [*] Now using ANIM_REVERSE for playermodels going backward.

I didn't see the playermodels going backward..

Can anyone show me what is it looks like when the playermodels going backward?
Thanks given by:
Walk backwards in both versions, you will notice that now the feet go backwards rather than forwards.
Thanks given by:
(29 Jan 13, 02:40AM)Orynge Wrote: Just watched a demo on SVN (rec 7143).
- The scope, every now & then, didn't show up and you could see the whole screen.
- "RVSF/CLA wins!" showed up at every point during the match apart from the intermission.
- When intermission did come, the scoreboard didn't come up automatically, and there was no indication that it was the end of the game (nothing in the console either).
- Whenever everyone died (as it was a TOSOK match), it came up with "team SPECTATOR wins the round".

I couldn't reproduce this bug. Could you please give us the demo file ?
Thanks given by:
I just rewatched the demo. None of these glitches are happening anymore, so my computer did something stupid. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks given by:
the same demo? there could be a difference between a 1.2 and a 1.1.0.4 demo
Thanks given by:
It was the same demo.
Thanks given by:
(29 Dec 12, 04:03PM)ärkefiende Wrote:
(24 Dec 12, 02:48AM)IloveAC:D Wrote: Was wondering, has /autoscreenshot (at end of the game) been fixed?
Also, any updates on shotlines? :-)

Thanks.
--ILA
Not yet fixed for the first one. Shotlines should be fixed.

Now /autoscreenshot 1 is fixed, thanks to VonDrakula!
Thanks given by:
Just a question. ac_terros, it will add at official map or not ? thank you.
Thanks given by:
If it's not yet, it should be :).

According to a little bukz birdie, venison was added today.
Thanks given by:
ac_avenue by Jiba, Industrialisies (ac_induistrial) by Jiba, Sanzo and Brett, ac_stellar by Bukz and Halo, ac_swamp by Undead and Exoduss, and ac_venison by Fundog are the maps added to the new version thus far.
Thanks given by:
and ac_edifice
Thanks given by: