|#FyD*| is here!!!
First Angelic, now Miracle. Success clan is successful. Look out |LC*|, =MyS=, |oNe|, .rC| and w00p.
Thanks given by:
hahahahahahaha
Thanks given by:
Score.
Thanks given by:
Whoper b4 u said I was wallhacking now its aimbotting? lol
Thanks given by:
They weren't hacking in our cm at least. :)
Thanks given by:
Well, if I wasn't right before, I am now.
Thanks given by:
(24 Nov 12, 02:28PM)Nightmare Wrote: They weren't hacking in our cm at least. :)

They probably were, we were just too elite. :D
Thanks given by:
(24 Nov 12, 02:39PM)Orynge Wrote: Well, if I wasn't right before, I am now.
touché.

Wait...so who's Angelic...o_O
Thanks given by:
no you guys are both cheaters
Thanks given by:
^I think that's been confirmed already, but thank you for your input whop.
Thanks given by:
(24 Nov 12, 10:02AM)jamz Wrote: First Angelic, now Miracle. Success clan is successful. Look out |LC*|, =MyS=, |oNe|, .rC| and w00p.

meh. can't blame me for having aspirations. i dont wanna be in a clan that does nothing. and i guess its just kind of bad luck that Miracle turned out to be a NoVa and Angelic is a hacker.

go ahead. laugh. but all the elites had to start somewhere to get where they are now. im not saying that i will become one of them but there's no shame in trying, jamz.

(24 Nov 12, 04:11PM)evanzo23 Wrote:
(24 Nov 12, 02:28PM)Nightmare Wrote: They weren't hacking in our cm at least. :)

They probably were, we were just too elite. :D

i did not hack. i never have. i never will. don't put me in the same category as those people.
Thanks given by:
Lol. Don't think anybody's laughing at you MerCy, don't worry about that. Jamz merely provides his cynicism (and blacklist entries) when it comes to hackers, per usual ;).

Chin up, chap.
Thanks given by:
(25 Nov 12, 03:38AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: ...i dont wanna be in a clan that does nothing. and i guess its just kind of bad luck that Miracle turned out to be a NoVa and Angelic is a hacker.

go ahead. laugh. but all the elites had to start somewhere to get where they are now. im not saying that i will become one of them but there's no shame in trying, jamz....
I'm sorry. It wasn't supposed to be an attack on your intentions. To say it was bad luck is simplifying it though. They were given expectations above their abilities and I guess they just didn't have your maturity to put in the hard work required. Don't give up; just choose more carefully, and make sure your clanmates have the same ideals as you.

(25 Nov 12, 03:42AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Lol. Don't think anybody's laughing at you MerCy, don't worry about that. Jamz merely provides his cynicism (and blacklist entries) when it comes to hackers, per usual ;).
It's this. When those two are playing as I saw in those demos, they genuinely think that their cheats are invisible, and they're laughing at everyone else in the server, assuming a superiority that they don't deserve. I've made mistakes in the past where I should have clearly identified this type of player and haven't, for whatever reason. I always regret that in the end, so when I have a thread like this to draw attention to what they've done, I go with it.
Again, I apologise to you MerCy. Please accept that I'm laughing at small-minded cheats, not your genuine attempt to improve yourself.
Thanks given by:
I couldn't say anything about because he was never active.

He messaged me once on the day he sneaked in, and messaged me once, the day he left.

And once between that he isn't active :

http://fd.tc/content/images/Miracle_001.png

Always ask the clans, they claim to have been befor !

Especially in FD* it has a reason why they are not FD* anymore.

Quote:Again, I apologise to you MerCy.

same

we have another "sleeper" leftover : DarkAgent, He also got transmitted from outside to us which i never saw, So just warning in front. All other players are well known in FD*, even they are less active in ac, we have still connection, like FD*Chica~ from France which plays once in several weeks on ladder.
Thanks given by:
(25 Nov 12, 08:38AM)jamz Wrote: I'm sorry. It wasn't supposed to be an attack on your intentions. To say it was bad luck is simplifying it though. They were given expectations above their abilities and I guess they just didn't have your maturity to put in the hard work required. Don't give up; just choose more carefully, and make sure your clanmates have the same ideals as you.
(25 Nov 12, 08:38AM)jamz Wrote: It's this. When those two are playing as I saw in those demos, they genuinely think that their cheats are invisible, and they're laughing at everyone else in the server, assuming a superiority that they don't deserve. I've made mistakes in the past where I should have clearly identified this type of player and haven't, for whatever reason. I always regret that in the end, so when I have a thread like this to draw attention to what they've done, I go with it.
Again, I apologise to you MerCy. Please accept that I'm laughing at small-minded cheats, not your genuine attempt to improve yourself.

Thank you for your apology. I guess I kinda took your comments the wrong way. And because so many cases like this have popped up in AC, I probably would have found it hard to hold back the cynicism if was in your shoes.

I watched Miracle's demo and just had to laugh because he really must have expected no one wonder how he got so good within a couple days. And he still sucked. They say it's hard to find a wallhack...

You're right about looking at members of a clan before joining. Supposing I would want to have any longterm stay in a clan, I should probably make sure most of them aren't retarded, first.

So yea...back to the drawing board lolz...

(25 Nov 12, 11:55AM)fundog Wrote: Always ask the clans, they claim to have been befor !

Especially in FD* it has a reason why they are not FD* anymore.

^^^^^^what i'm doing next time I join a clan with members I know nothing about

fundog Wrote:
Quote:Again, I apologise to you MerCy.
same
thank you
Thanks given by:
Keep up the clan mercy, just be more careful.

good luck!
Thanks given by:
yeah Mercy, your clan history is similar to the unlucky clan of Melone and SrPersian of the years ago... they recruited no well know players, and 2 of them turned out to be cheaters, they had to stop the clan but that experience was a great improvement for both the leaders
Thanks given by:
well thanks for the support guys. i decided just to leave FyD however because there are still some dudes trying to keep it going.

however, i have joined a clan started by whopxer and ImaCripple called Divine-Retribution. to your point, Yoursister, I know these guys and they are not hackers and have some good experience behind their belts. i think ive found a better place :D
Thanks given by: