Uploading to Assault Wiki
So, I read somewhere that the wiki was "upgraded" to latest MediaWiki version. Did that bork the file uploading as well? Or is it just me?
Thanks given by:
Yeah I'm getting this.

Quote:Internal error
Jump to: navigation, search

Error storing file in '/tmp/php7WI3Im.jpg': Could not create directory "$1".

Backtrace:

#0 /var/www/cubers.net/wiki/includes/upload/UploadBase.php(746): UploadStash->stashFile('/tmp/php7WI3Im', 'file')
#1 /var/www/cubers.net/wiki/includes/upload/UploadBase.php(757): UploadBase->stashFile()
#2 /var/www/cubers.net/wiki/includes/upload/UploadBase.php(766): UploadBase->stashFileGetKey()
#3 /var/www/cubers.net/wiki/includes/specials/SpecialUpload.php(336): UploadBase->stashSession()
#4 /var/www/cubers.net/wiki/includes/specials/SpecialUpload.php(427): SpecialUpload->showUploadWarning(Array)
#5 /var/www/cubers.net/wiki/includes/specials/SpecialUpload.php(174): SpecialUpload->processUpload()
#6 /var/www/cubers.net/wiki/includes/SpecialPageFactory.php(476): SpecialUpload->execute(NULL)
#7 /var/www/cubers.net/wiki/includes/Wiki.php(263): SpecialPageFactory::executePath(Object(Title), Object(RequestContext))
#8 /var/www/cubers.net/wiki/includes/Wiki.php(593): MediaWiki->performRequest()
#9 /var/www/cubers.net/wiki/includes/Wiki.php(503): MediaWiki->main()
#10 /var/www/cubers.net/wiki/index.php(58): MediaWiki->run()
#11 {main}

Looks like an access/rights problem.
Thanks given by:
Damn you windows, trololol
Thanks given by:
I get a simpler message: Could not create directory "mwstore://local-backend/local-public/c/c6".
Thanks given by:
I´ll try to fix it tomorrow.
Thanks given by:
Done! Works again ;)
Thanks given by:
Had to test:

[Image: Jamzapproved.jpg]
Thanks given by:
^ Good old days of AC memes.

Or as all these hip people say,
"image macros."
Thanks given by:
Thrawn is the one that actually made that image back when he played AC, so yeah it's been some time. I do miss the old days :(
Thanks given by:
I miss Thrawn :(

[philosophy]
How are those days "older" if we were younger? :o
[/philosophy]

Thanks aerke btw <3
Thanks given by:
Thanks bunches. In the immortal words and sounds of his Grand Shimminess:
AwhYeeyah! Shimmy shimmy shimmayyy *hurpchk* **squeeeee-ahahah** **squeeeee-ahahah**
Thanks given by: