Jump Bind
/bind lshift [crouch;jump]

The most overpowered script in AC. This needs to be banned seriously... It's ruining maps... Just load AC and bind that, then do the mid jumps in desert3 with no ammo or anything. This script is ruining the game...
Thanks given by:
Agreed.
Thanks given by:
gay script.. first thing i tried when i downloaded svn is that shit.
It takes me something like 3x JumpCrouch to make the jump while some noob can do it on first jump.
Thanks given by:
There's already a thread about this lol.
Thanks given by:
in the private elitest forums. EVERYONE needs to realise the power of this.
Thanks given by:
professor xenon is saviour of the people all hail professor xenon
Thanks given by:
agreed!
I do it manually anyway.. or atleast try..
Thanks given by:
This needs to be banned.
Thanks given by:
Am I the only person who's completely baffled by this? All I do is crouch when I use it, unless I jump first; then I jump again when I land.
This is just proving my fear that I must be a complete retard.
Thanks given by:
well i already used it and its kinda idiot because its kinda like H4X :D just a bit :D

make a vote for players for vote for ban or for not ban !
Thanks given by:

1. takes skill
2. anyone can do
Thanks given by:
Hmm, so is that second jump after crouching in air is higher? If yes, so that script should be banned.
Thanks given by:
(13 Oct 12, 09:48PM)jamz Wrote: Am I the only person who's completely baffled by this? All I do is crouch when I use it, unless I jump first; then I jump again when I land.
This is just proving my fear that I must be a complete retard.
Spam left shift and space and you'll get an idea.
Thanks given by:
this script is ruining the game... here is the script.
Thanks given by:
(13 Oct 12, 11:04PM)|HP| Wrote: vid
gimme hand skins
Thanks given by:
well people need to try it undead to give their opinion on it. if it is then banned then everyone will not be allowed to use it, if it won't be banned every man and his dog will use it
Thanks given by:
every man and his dog will use it

i like it haha
Thanks given by:
so basically
everyone who reads the forums will use it, untill they release the new ac (if they plan to fix it)

its cool
Thanks given by:
not really. only people that want every slight advantage will.
I know most people that play clan wars won't apart from the clan we call .rC|
Thanks given by:
(14 Oct 12, 11:33AM)Xenon Wrote: not really. only people that want every slight advantage will.

Unfair to say when one player uses it as to say "rC uses it"

To correct Xenon..

not really. only people that want every slight advantage will.
I know most people that play clan wars won't apart from the player we call Xemi.
Thanks given by:
(14 Oct 12, 11:33AM)Xenon Wrote: not really. only people that want every slight advantage will.

1) as zodiak says, xemi's the only one using it, we as a clan don't.
2) you once asked me for brightskins that were modded to have green heads, and you used a sniper mod for ages that had an in-built laser pointer for no scopes. so please, don't try and pretend you don't take advantages where you can get them.
Thanks given by:
Well this explains some strange jumps I've been seeing, I figured it was just some jump crouch (unbinded) mastery that I couldn't comprehend. At least now I don't feel like a n00b for using the AR to jump some things.
Thanks given by:
I never used that laser sniper thing, although yes I had it, I never used brightskins but yes, I have changed playermodels so their head was another color.
Is Xemi the only one using it because last night I saw Hosta aswell using it?
Thanks given by:
i still use the AR to do those jumps :P
Thanks given by:
xenon you're a massive fucking idiot. usually i'll ignore your bullshit on the forum but you've made a cheat available to anyone who wants to use it. efforts were being made to curtail this without it being used by every dickhead who wants to glitch. it seems like you're begging for attention because you weren't let into a special forum. perhaps you should beg to see the mod forums because you must have all the information?

while we're at it, lets publicly post the code changes needed for minimap hacks and the like because EVERYONE needs to see.

good job.
Thanks given by:
everyone already has seen the bind because it's been posted 100x before this, so why not actually make a thread that everyone can read considering not everyone knows what it does
Thanks given by:
I used it , 2/8 people in the clan is different from the clan in general .
Thanks given by:
(14 Oct 12, 02:42PM)Xenon Wrote: everyone already has seen the bind because it's been posted 100x before this, so why not actually make a thread that everyone can read considering not everyone knows what it does
I had never seen this bind Xenon. This thread is only making more players use this shit.
Thanks given by:
I do it the old fashioned way. I use the sniper... if that doesnt get me up to somewhere, I just assume I wasn't meant to be there. I think I will call it "The Karma Jump". And as far as just crouch-jumping, I wanna know I earned my skills, so space, shift it is.
I knew about this "method" already, but I like to do it the big-boy way. Some people are pathetic with their little exploits.

Also, I've never seen this posted before Xenon, sorry to tell you.
Thanks given by:
(14 Oct 12, 01:19PM)Woolly Wrote: Well this explains some strange jumps I've been seeing, I figured it was just some jump crouch (unbinded) mastery that I couldn't comprehend. At least now I don't feel like a n00b for using the AR to jump some things.

there is "jump crouch (unbinded) mastery"
and there is binded faggotry
Thanks given by: