AC @ Facebook
Just wanted to inform you, that we finally got a page at Facebook (beside our group). If you want to stay up to date 'like it' ;)

AC @ Facebook
Thanks given by:
Cool :) All my fellow cubers don't be afraid to show support to our favorite game. This is the great way to advertise the game and recruit new players. Gj :)
Thanks given by:
Much better than the group, since half the members advertise ACR. .-.
Thanks given by:
Removed the ACR spam (incl. its spammer) from the group ;)

You could tell me as well, what you would like to see on this page in future posts ;)
Thanks given by:
I would like to see support to gema players, no joke...
Thanks given by:
I would like to see
"AC 1.1.1.0 out today, download now!"

"Goodbye akimbo. It's been taken out, and the AR is the new super power-up."

"Avenged Sevenfold made the new soundtrack for the game, enjoy!"

and random rants by aerkefiend about how his day went.

<3
Thanks given by:
(21 Aug 12, 08:57PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: I would like to see support to gema players, no joke...
I don´t know how to do that at a facebook page. Could you explain what you mean?

(21 Aug 12, 09:24PM)Nightmare Wrote: "AC 1.1.1.0 out today, download now!"
A message I´d love to see soon myself, yes! ;)

(21 Aug 12, 09:24PM)Nightmare Wrote: "Goodbye akimbo. It's been taken out, and the AR is the new super power-up."
I think you won´t see that coming soon xD But more probably the weapon values will be changed ...

(21 Aug 12, 09:24PM)Nightmare Wrote: "Avenged Sevenfold made the new soundtrack for the game, enjoy!"
I wouldn´t enjoy that :D And I guess they won´t ever publish something under CC-License or something like that :S

(21 Aug 12, 09:24PM)Nightmare Wrote: and random rants by aerkefiend about how his day went.
My day began great. At the late evenening my good mood stopped rapidly (won´t get in any details). Luckily I got a lot of friends who support me ;)
Thanks given by:
Wow, this is going to improve development, indeed!

SARCASM LEVEL IS OVER 9000
Thanks given by:
i am in AC group and i like the AC facebook page
Thanks given by:
(22 Aug 12, 01:34AM)Jg99 Wrote: i am in AC group and i like the AC facebook page
Your contribution is valued by all of us.
Lol Andrez.
Thanks given by:
good to know important things are getting done
Thanks given by:
Look there's really only one thing we all want to see on the AC facebook page "naked women" ohh and possibly a nice young man for JG...
Thanks given by:
hahahaha Undead is right :p Focus on ac 1.1.1 instead <3
Thanks given by:
(21 Aug 12, 09:24PM)Nightmare Wrote: "Goodbye akimbo. It's been taken out, and the AR is the new super power-up."

Nightmare I see no reason to omit Akimbo!! But I want to see new weapons too!
Thanks given by:
Well I feel underpowered when my 'power-up' is two glocks. xD
change pistol to strong revolver. Then snipers stop crying & akimbo is beast mode power up.
\:D

Also, I like the facebook page. <3 That's where I saw the RR dev news.
Thanks given by:
I reported the page as racist. Dont worry though, I used Jg99s account so they take it seriously.
Thanks given by:
Hi guys, "like" the page!!! :D GO GO GO GO GO
Thanks given by:
(22 Aug 12, 12:59AM)ärkefiende Wrote:
(21 Aug 12, 08:57PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: I would like to see support to gema players, no joke...
I don´t know how to do that at a facebook page. Could you explain what you mean?

I think linking to video tutorials would be helpful for new gema players (like me).

Thanks given by:
There is no more powerful way to promote the game. Facebook is the nuclear missile of marketing.
However I realize that is not being used properly.
If the group wants a help from an expert, let me know.
Thanks given by:
[Image: Vasnetsov_Grave_digger.JPG]
Thanks given by:
(02 Feb 14, 10:52AM)Orynge Wrote: [Image: Vasnetsov_Grave_digger.JPG]

Is this supposed to say 'grave digging', or 'digging a grave for 1Cap'?
Thanks given by:
(02 Feb 14, 09:43AM)1Cap Wrote: There is no more powerful way to promote the game. Facebook is the nuclear missile of marketing.
However I realize that is not being used properly.
If the group wants a help from an expert, let me know.

Tell me how to get rid off lexus and feeh and these other noob braggers who post all these crappy tosok douze screens
Thanks given by:

come back paullll
Thanks given by:
Please dont remove the braggers from facebook. I do so enjoy making them mad.
Thanks given by: